What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The "I'm benching Aaron Rodgers for Russell Wilson" Thread (1 Viewer)

rocketsauce

Footballguy
I've come across a few of you here in the last couple of days that are in the same boat as me. You own two great QBs, one highly drafted, one who fell too far and was a value you couldn't pass up, and the early round is facing the scariest damn defense on the planet.

This is a place for us. Hopefully, in 4 hours, it's a happy place, and not a sad place full of regret and could-have-beens.

Go Russell Wilson!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have both and rolling with Rodgers.

I try not to get too "cute" with my lineups in week 1. :shrug:

Edit to add: Dodds, Tremblay and Bloom have them within 1.4 points of each other, so there isn't a huge predicted difference. Also, the 10-second primer is awesome for just such a comparison! :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Chaka said:
rocketsauce said:
Chaka said:
I'm starting both.

:superflex:
I'm jealous.
Had to use 1.04 & 3.04 to get them (12 teams) so I hope you end up being jealous for good reason. They were the 3rd & 13th QBs off the board (I hope Wilson is a steal at that price).
Wilson @1.04 is a steal indeed, congrats :championship:

The right decision through 1 half. Wilson isn't lighting it up, but he's certainly carving them up, bit by bit. Man it's tough to play in Seattle.

rocketsauce said:
I've come across a few of you here in the last couple of days that are in the same boat as me. You own two great QBs, one highly drafted, one who fell too far and was a value you couldn't pass up, and the early round is facing the scariest damn defense on the planet.

This is a place for us. Hopefully, in 4 hours, it's a happy place, and not a sad place full of regret and could-have-beens.

Go Russell Wilson!
Worked out nice for me.

I gotta give Sportsline credit on the projections. They were off on Rodgers, but Wilson, Cobb, and Harvin were all within 1 point in their projections this week. Not a bad night.

Users who are viewing this thread