What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Free Agents (1 Viewer)

Rhythmdoctor

Footballguy
For the life of me, I cannot find where to research/acquire free agents. I have checked every tab within every tab. I understand no transactions until week 2 but I can't even research the available free agents? I have to be missing it.

Can anyone help?

On the FFPC dynasty leagues, the create bid group option appears at the top of the Team page - I would imagine this will pop up for the FPC teams at some point.

On the FFPC dynasty leagues, the create bid group option appears at the top of the Team page - I would imagine this will pop up for the FPC teams at some point.
Two teams,1 has the "create bid group" option in the "team" tab(says waiver period is over for preseason),other team has no "create bid group" option in the "team" tab. Guess I need to adjust to new software nuances.

For the life of me, I cannot find where to research/acquire free agents. I have checked every tab within every tab. I understand no transactions until week 2 but I can't even research the available free agents? I have to be missing it.

Can anyone help?
Just e-mailed them,got a very quick response,it will be "live" after week 1 I was told. Hope that helps.

Can anyone help?
Just e-mailed them,got a very quick response,it will be "live" after week 1 I was told. Hope that helps.
It does. Thank you.

I was about to start a thread to ask the same darn question - where the hell is the FAs? It would be nice if we could start looking over the weekend

You know what would be awesome, if someone could tell us WHEN the FA bidding becomes live, and more specific than "this week".

I was told by Chris (via email) that FA bidding would be available sometime this morning. Crossing my fingers that it's soon.

Its up and working
Button for "bid group" is there,but nothing comes up when clicked,just notice that "preseason bidding has ended"
Try logging out and clearing your cache. Then reopen browser.
Didn't work
Its up and working
Button for "bid group" is there,but nothing comes up when clicked,just notice that "preseason bidding has ended"
Try logging out and clearing your cache. Then reopen browser.
Didn't work
Working now,turned off computer,then cleared cache again,seems to be working fine now,thnks Alex

Yeah, I have the "Bid Group" button but when I click it, a smaller window appears saying "Loading player pool…… please wait" but it's been several minutes and it's just frozen there. I've tried several times on several browsers and nothing is working. For $350 per team, you'd think they would have used MFL or a more proven hosting site. This is ridiculous to have to worry and stress about this. I shouldn't have to clear my cache and restart my computer etc… I had problems with the draft too which was very stressful as the draft was actually paused on my behalf and I didn't think I'd be able to draft that night.

Yeah, I have the "Bid Group" button but when I click it, a smaller window appears saying "Loading player pool…… please wait" but it's been several minutes and it's just frozen there. I've tried several times on several browsers and nothing is working. For $350 per team, you'd think they would have used MFL or a more proven hosting site. This is ridiculous to have to worry and stress about this. I shouldn't have to clear my cache and restart my computer etc… I had problems with the draft too which was very stressful as the draft was actually paused on my behalf and I didn't think I'd be able to draft that night.
Log out, clear the cache, close and reopen the browser. If that doesn't work, restart your computer. This has resolved your issue 99% of the time for other owners who have experience similar difficulty. If not, email me at alex@myffpc.com. Also, try using a different browser if none of the above work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Log out, clear the cache, close and reopen the browser. If that doesn't work, restart your computer. This has resolved your issue 99% of the time for other owners who have experience similar difficulty. If not, email me at alex@myffpc.com. Also, try using a different browser if none of the above work.
I did all of those things and it worked…. for my 1st team. Now I'm on team 2/3 and the same problem exists. Is this the solution all season long? Every time I need to bid on FAs I must do 5 minutes worth of band-aiding for 3 different FPC teams?

Disappointed is not a strong enough word.

I did all of those things and it worked…. for my 1st team. Now I'm on team 2/3 and the same problem exists. Is this the solution all season long? Every time I need to bid on FAs I must do 5 minutes worth of band-aiding for 3 different FPC teams?

As someone who waited tables through college you are the exact kind of dude that gets your food f'ed with by the cooks and staff. It blows my mind that people think being rude to others is a good way to act and get help. In reality it creates resentment and you probably get worse service. Totally unacceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:

I get the same message but it only lasts a couple of seconds. Doing what Alex suggested should help. After that, don't know, computer, router, ISP?

You shouldn't be allowed to drop anyone that you started. If you didn't start someone then you are able to drop them..

Users who are viewing this thread