What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Z-Nation: Zombie Show on SyFy, premiers Sept 12th (1 Viewer)

That was bad. I'll give it another episode, but I don't have high hopes. Hopefully there will be no more babies. <_<

ahh, you guys are party poopers. of course it was kind of bad, but really, what were you expecting? I think it is a laid back version of Walking Dead. They are trying to mix in various plot lines which is good, and it is fast paced enough to not be boring. It is funny how many people ##### and moan that the Walking Dead didn't have enough zombie killing, yet this show is mostly all of that and almost every review says it is terrible.

I don't think Z Nation is sweeping the Emmys, but this is a fun show for a time slot that has nothing else.

Imagine Cinemax taking the same people that make their late night movies and ask them to make a show about zombies and violence instead of sex.

just watched the first 2 episodes...it moves along at a nice pace...the zombies are well done for the most part but nowhere near the level of the walking dead.....loved the zombie that was stuck in the wheel well of the truck they were driving....watching this will make me appreciate the walking dead even more .

Made it about half of the first episode. Not worth investing any time in, imo. Not horrible though.

Worthy of grabbing all past shows and binge watching?
The first four or five are available for free on demand. I enjoyed the first one enough to continue. It won't be a high priority for me though... just something to put on if we're caught up on everything else. YMMV.

Better writers than the walking dead, have a much lower budget. In time this show would be better than TWD with a bigger budget. TWD would be better off to fire their writers and hire Z nations.

They really aren't shy about killing the leads either.

Oh, you we're on Lost? Really. Well, bye.

Oh, That Thing You Do? How about That Thing Is You? Bye.

DJ Qualls is probably looking over his shoulder now since he's got all that Roadtrip experience imo.

Another good episode. The writers are soo much better than TWD it's not even funny. I actually am looking forward to watching this every week.

Just plowed through episodes 4-8. Silly, fun and never too serious, I'm really digging this show.

So I knew i recognized the black lady from something. She was Bernie Mac's wife from the Bernie Mac show. Kind of funny i thought

this show just flies each episode. i like how they used to sell the Walking Dead as no one is safe. Well in this show no one really is safe. they need to recruit some new people at some point

Odd way to end the season. I suppose they would have shown the bombs hitting if the show hadn't been renewed.

this show just flies each episode. i like how they used to sell the Walking Dead as no one is safe. Well in this show no one really is safe. they need to recruit some new people at some point
Really like the core of Warren, Murphy, 10k and Cassandra. Could do without Addy and Mack.

Always been a fan of DJ Qualls and his character is a nice break when he's shown.

This show is cheesy but unlike TWD it's not trying to be serious. Not quite a 'Zombieland' TV show but its in the same vein.

Won't be popular, but Kellita Smith is hotter than any chick on TWD. There I said it.

Just re-watched the first episode and I missed this the first time...

Tom Everett Scott asked Harold Perrineau how he heard about their camp and Harold said "Heard it from an ex-cop and his group huddled up in a Prison" :lol:

Really like the core of Warren, Murphy, 10k and Cassandra. Could do without Addy and Mack.

Always been a fan of DJ Qualls and his character is a nice break when he's shown.

This show is cheesy but unlike TWD it's not trying to be serious. Not quite a 'Zombieland' TV show but its in the same vein.

Won't be popular, but Kellita Smith is hotter than any chick on TWD. There I said it.
google is your friend....shes the mom on the bernie mack show...soooo hot...built like a sexy brick ####house

Last edited by a moderator:
Only a couple episodes for me left to watch (thanks netflix).

Will there be a 2nd season?? Obviously could be based on the end, which I haven't seen yet. Just curious.

I've been binging on this show. I love the humor,especially the old hippie. One episode to go...

Started watching this with Mrs SB since we're all caught up on everything else. Three episodes in now. Biggest gripe so far... They have been surviving a zombie apocalypse for 3 years, yet they just open car doors without bothering to check to see what's inside? Or if it's clear, they sit in there without checking the backseat? Zombieland rule #31: Check the backseat!

Started watching this with Mrs SB since we're all caught up on everything else. Three episodes in now. Biggest gripe so far... They have been surviving a zombie apocalypse for 3 years, yet they just open car doors without bothering to check to see what's inside? Or if it's clear, they sit in there without checking the backseat? Zombieland rule #31: Check the backseat!
like anything else in life ....the more you do something the more relaxed and careless you get doing it

I am a big zombie fan but I set my expectations very low for this show.

Outside of the dream episode, which was awful tv, it was decent entertainment overall. I have no idea where they are heading with this for a second season but I will watch.

I am a big zombie fan but I set my expectations very low for this show.

Outside of the dream episode, which was awful tv, it was decent entertainment overall. I have no idea where they are heading with this for a second season but I will watch.
Getting caught up. The dream episode was dreadfully bad. Would've preferred they just skipped it. Have the last episode to go and we're done.

Did anyone catch that Murphy was eating a can of "brains in gravy"?

Too lazy to read... should I watch this or not? I like zombie movies, but don't like crappy Syfy movies like Sharktopus.

Users who are viewing this thread