Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

massraider

Waiver wire targets: LB bloodbath continues

Browns ILB Karlos Dansby's injured his knee.

It opens the door for rookie LB Christian Kirsksey who had been splitting reps with LB Craig Robertson.

Not sure of the status of Dansby, he was scheduled for an MRI today and some think it could end his season but nothing official yet.

------------------------------------------------

Tom Reed @treed1919 Follow

Karlos Dansby will have MRI on knee Monday. #Browns LT Joe Thomas said it would be "devastating" if Dansby lost for extended period

(RotoWire) Dansby (knee) could be out a month, NFL.com's Albert Breer reports.

Analysis: He suffered an MCL injury on Sunday, and coach Mike Pettine said the team is unsure if Dansby will need surgery.

However, the initial timetable of a month gives hope to the idea of Dansby returning before the end of the season.

What about Devon Kennard? Nice stat line but read that they stayed in their base defense a lot. Is that going to continue?

What about Devon Kennard? Nice stat line but read that they stayed in their base defense a lot. Is that going to continue?

my guess would be maybe against dallas, but probably not after that.

you don't generally see teams play much nickel against sf, and that goes back to last year.

you can scroll through my snaps thread and look at the nickelback each week.

I don't know anything about the guy, but sometimes these guys start off like this and gradually grow into 3 down guys

you don't generally see teams play much nickel against sf, and that goes back to last year.

I don't know anything about the guy, but sometimes these guys start off like this and gradually grow into 3 down guys

He was supposed to have a shot at MLB down the line bt likely start at SLB. Lottery ticket I got in the rookie draft this year, so I noticed when he started making points

He was supposed to have a shot at MLB down the line bt likely start at SLB. Lottery ticket I got in the rookie draft this year, so I noticed when he started making points

He played the WILL last week, for what its worth.

Kenard been killing it. How about Will Compton filling in for Keenan Robinson? 7 solos last week and Keenan just listed as Out this week.

With DJ Williams out for the year does Christian Jones become a three down player? If so would I be crazy to start him this week?

bears insiders say he is solid in coverage. as the WLB he could surprise in terms of production.

I may be rolling out Compton this week, despite some other good options. It just seems that position for the Skins produces and I like tackle guys over sack guys for consistency.

Wish I was in the same boat, Moore, Jenkins, Robinson out for me this week. Can Perry Riley and Compton both score well like last week?

The skins defense is not that good, if the Giants can move the ball effectively I'm sure several players can post good numbers. The problem is, what Giants team is going to show up, the one that crushed the Titans or the one against the Eagles, Seattle or Colts? The good thing is the Giants seem to play well against bad teams and the skins are about as bad as it gets.