What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2014 Survivor Leagues - Week 1 (1 Viewer)

kardplayer

Footballguy
Hope Week 1 was good for everyone. Of course it will be better for some, ok for most, and bad for a few. Here's what's going on in my leagues at halftime of the first MNF game...

On the elimination end...

SSL2

Steel Dillo = 118.9 Done

krsone 110.45 mathews 6.2

sinrman 94.8 bush (counting)

go blue 85.8 rivers (0), cruz (8.7), freese (counting)

WSL1

Stephen Holloway - 117.1 - Novak (5)

Busman = 93.45 Reggie Bush (counting), Woodhead (2.1), Ginn (4), Ebron (8.6)

Reaper = 90.25 - Rashad Jennings (counting), Joique Bell (has 0.6, Jennings has 2.4, SJax has 6.2), Ellington (same as Bell), Royal (9.5)

renesauz = 80.25 - Keenan Allen (3.6)

PDSL 2

Reaper 127.1 Palmer 20.7, Ebron 19.7

Fourth and Forever 118.15 Ginn (0)

Redzone 115.9 Lions (counting), Stafford (26.7), Fauria (24.4)

Norseman 115.85 Manning (counting), Cruz (7.6)

Hit N Run 115.25 - Giants (counting), Jennings and Taylor (14, 13.5), Fitzgerald (6.9), Pettigrew (24.2)

FUBAR - 103.1 Rivers (0), Josh Brown (6)

Work in progress

WSL 1

Boot - Renesauz gone at 85.35. Gordon/Hartley/Prater did him in.

Immunity - Bro1ncos on the back of CJ

WSL 2

Boot - Valence 100.4. Had a strong team. WRs came up short so our Rodgers/Gronk owner is gone.

Immunity - BSS takes it on a late Gates catch.

PDSL 1

Boot - Pimpin done at 118.05. Another Gronk owner gone. Rookie WRs and Henry cut did him in.

Immunity - Sweet Love rides JT to immunity.

PDSL 2

Boot - 4 pts separated the bottom 4. HitnRun gone with 119.35. Graham owner and a strong team just catching bad luck.

Immunity - BroadwayG rides CJ to immunity.

PDSL 3

Only the TE's are scoring. Will address later.

SSL 1

Boot - Mastershake gone at 109.70 in a close battle. Another Gronk/Rodgers owner gone. Had Welker too.

Immunity - Nittnay Lion on Matty ice's arm.

SSL 2

Boot - Sinrman at 97.1 is put to sleep. DT was his 1st rounder.

Immunity - Helltoupee by a couple of pts with a lot of Luck.

SSL 3

Boot - Pictus Cat says bye bye at 114.05. 2nd Graham owner gone, stud TE not working out this year.

Immunity - Valence with CJ and a dosed of Olsen.

SSL 4

Boot - Raylove 1 at 108.75. Prater, Welker, Bowe suspensions bite hard.

Immunity - Jeaton 2 with a bunch of Luck

MBSL 1

Boot - Jeaton6 at 110.65. Strong wks from Manning and Lynch can't overcome solo D and K strategy plus Gordon.

Immunity - Holloway with a massive 185.4 and no one of note, just strong across the board.

MBSL 2

Boot - Go DC at 110.2 leaves the island and takes Jimmy Graham with him.

Immunity - Snellman with Stafford.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew I was toast in WSL1. Mendenhall and McFadden led my RBs. I have only one QB. I have no kickers. Josh Gordon was my first round pick and I followed that up late with Stephen Hill. Would have taken a miracle to last 3 weeks.

Meanwhile, my SSL team scored a very respectable 140 with no QB and only 3 active RBs :ph34r:

SSL 4

Boot - Raylove 1 at 108.75. Prater, Welker, Bowe suspensions bite hard.
Well that was short lived.... Lacy's as a first rd pick didn't help either. At least I have 3 players that can offer some type of meds to help ease the pain of being concussed.

ETA- Just realized my only real TE on my second team was Tyler Eifert. :help:

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew I was toast in WSL1. Mendenhall and McFadden led my RBs. I have only one QB. I have no kickers. Josh Gordon was my first round pick and I followed that up late with Stephen Hill. Would have taken a miracle to last 3 weeks.

Meanwhile, my SSL team scored a very respectable 140 with no QB and only 3 active RBs :ph34r:

How many Gordon owners got booted this week? I got lucky by 3 points (thank you Carlos Hyde) in PDSL2 but I'd imagine a the Gordon herd is thinning. Hope he comes back soon.

Any idea what % of this year's survivor league players have won titles before? I ask because 7 of the 10 teams eliminated in Week 1 are past champs - with 4 of those 7 having multiple titles.

Users who are viewing this thread