What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The two best new TV shows of the year (1 Viewer)

Baloney Sandwich

Footballguy
Both on the USA Network...Rush and Satisfaction.

Rush is the story of a drug addict doctor that works for cash in LA.

Satisfaction is about a guy who finds out his wife is banging a male hooker and ends up taking the hooker's phone and starting to turn tricks himself.

Both shows are 7 episodes in and I highly recommend checking out the pilot episodes of each.

Well, USA network got rid of Rush but the second season of Satisfaction was outstanding. I'm not sure if anyone else is watching it but really great TV. Tons of prostitution, S&M, drugs and even some murder tossed in for good measure.

I'm enjoying limitless on CBS.. doesn't take itself to seriously.. if you liked Ferris Bueller's day off they did a full episode using character names and other parts of the movie had me :lol: a couple of times.

I'm enjoying limitless on CBS.. doesn't take itself to seriously.. if you liked Ferris Bueller's day off they did a full episode using character names and other parts of the movie had me :lol: a couple of times.
I've seen that show; it's entertaining. Not sure what kind of shelve life it will have, but it's cool that Bradley Cooper makes an occasional cameo. They have the same music as the movie as well he's problem solving.

I think Person of Interest comes back in January for Season 3 or 4, but it's only 10-13 episodes this season. Can't be good for the long-term future of the show. The show gets a little crazy, but pretty well done.

I think Person of Interest comes back in January for Season 3 or 4, but it's only 10-13 episodes this season. Can't be good for the long-term future of the show. The show gets a little crazy, but pretty well done.
I like this show. I'm very apprehensive of "back in time" episodes but they're all done well.

When I binge with this on netflix I'm a little paranoid for a few minutes at my PC. Who is watching?

It's far fetched but not too far fetched, I enjoy it

The two best new shows of the year? If it's 2015, across all platforms, probably Mr. Robot and Blindspot; I have not yet seen Man in a High Castle. For broadcast TV, I'll go with Blindspot and Supergirl (utterly charming and fun).

can't find any topics like this for '17. SyFy's Blood Drive is good. Fun show, and has enough plot and variety that each new episode is good

I started a thread about a year ago for shows without threads.  That might be a good one to use, or I can turn it into miscellaneous TV talk.  I'll try to find it and bump it later.

can't find any topics like this for '17. SyFy's Blood Drive is good. Fun show, and has enough plot and variety that each new episode is good
I started a thread about that show with very few responses :kicksrock:

Really enjoyed the first two or three episodes but thought it went way out there for a couple. But last weeks episode was back on track. :thumbup:

I started a thread about a year ago for shows without threads.  That might be a good one to use, or I can turn it into miscellaneous TV talk.  I'll try to find it and bump it later.
Please do.. been enjoyin "salvation" but figured a stand alone thread probably isn't necessary. :popcorn:

I looked for it the other day to pimp The Sinner but couldn't find it.  Bump that, yo.

My bad, couldn't get the pole to update on the old thread, which is either me or the software, so there's a new Miscellaneous/Catch-All thread. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread