What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A. Hurns or B. Cooks or A. Hawkins? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

docpint

Footballguy
Need a big waiver move. I have first waiver pick. Hurns from Jax, Brandin Cooks, Andrew Hawkins or Isaiah Crowell.

Current RB's are Jamal Charles, Arian Foster, MJD, Deangelo Williams.

WR's are M. Wallace, V. Cruz, and M. Crabtree and Doug Baldwin. Any help is greatly appreciated."

12 team league, PPR.

Cooks no brainer. And it doesn't bother me in the slightest that you posted a question here, but everyone else will :cry:

Don't take Cooks, that guy is terrible. The other options are a little bit better, but I'm not enamored with any of them. Maybe Andrew Hawkins.

Are you sure there isn't someone better on the wire? I am seeing Jason Avant on a lot of wires...if he's still there, he is much better than all of these scrubs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need a big waiver move. I have first waiver pick. Hurns from Jax, Brandin Cooks, Andrew Hawkins or Isaiah Crowell.

Current RB's are Jamal Charles, Arian Foster, MJD, Deangelo Williams.

WR's are M. Wallace, V. Cruz, and M. Crabtree and Doug Baldwin. Any help is greatly appreciated."

12 team league, PPR.
Your first one got locked because its in the wrong forum. I suspect this one will be locked before much longer. Take a hint and post your question in the correct forum. HTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread