What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Asiata vs. McKinnon (1 Viewer)

SameSongNDance said:
Here's Asiata's 39-yard run vs. DET last year. Now, he likely had fresh legs in comparison to his competition that late in the season but I see some good footwork, vision and decent burst. Fun fact, that 39-yard long run is longer than Trent Richardson's 32-yard career long.
You mean the one where he was chased down by a defensive lineman? Very impressive.
His only true knocks are short area burst and top end speed. From the tape I've been watching he displays good vision, decision making and balance, which in conjunction with above average pass pro. ability, makes him very serviceable. There have been a lot of serviceable backs who have carried the mail in the past if only because they were solid in all facets of the position. I understand whichever side you fall on will likely be dictated by waiver wire priority, but expecting a rookie RB with exactly zero experience lining up as a traditional RB to hold any legit redraft value isn't very realistic. I'm not saying it isn't possible, just that it doesn't seem probable; you cannot be any more raw than Jerick McKinnon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheesedawg said:
For those wondering how long Peterson will be out (and thus assessing the potential value of Asiata and/or McKinnon), I ask you this: If Minn deactivated him this week, why would they then turn around and start playing him again next week while due process is playing out? If they intended to play him while the courts and the NFL studied the case against him, why would they have deactivated him so quickly and publicly this week?
They deactivated him because he's unable to be with the team on Sunday. There was an arrest warrant so he turned himself in to authorities. He's in a Texas jail today. If he makes bail, maybe he plays next week.
He was released 30 minutes after booking. He remains deactivated.

Given a trade wouldn't go thru for this week's game at this point (if have trade vote period/and a great matchup on paper for Asiata), probably not a whole lot until Asiata shows something this weekend and we get more Peterson news.
Gotcha. I forget most people have trade vote periods, etc.

I just have no idea what people value him as - and since I'm pretty sure Peterson will be playing in a couple weeks tops, I feel like I found a nickel on the ground I might be able to get a dollar for.

NFL has yet to weigh in on this. I believe the NFL is scrambling(panicking) to figure out what to say/do without this blowing up in their face. I dont see how Rice gets indefinite suspension and AP gets nothing. New rule is 6 games first offense for domestic violence. This has to be considered domestic violence, and there are pics. I know a lot of people are debating corporal punishment and a parent trying to raise his kid right. But there is absolutely nothing a 4 year old could ever do to warranty a whip.

Moving on. Dodds is all over Asiata this week. I am nervous to start him. Rankings are as varied as the FAAB spent. in my high stakes league the AP owner spent 90%. I have McKinnon in one league and Asiata in another..I think they both have value. Asiata now and McKinnon as a wait and see lottery ticket

Preseason stats:

- Asiata - 24/80/0 3.0 ypc

- McKinnon - 22/108/0 4.9 ypc

3rd PS game:

- Asiata - 11/48/0 4.4

- McKinnon - 6/43/0 7.2

Asiata was an UDFA who worked his way up the chain. He's there right now. I don't know how long AP will be out for but over time I think McKinnon, who was a 3rd round pick, 7th overall RB, would show more, ultimately get time and maybe prevail.
You had me until this "Preseason"
Ok I will try to look up McKinnon's RS performance, I know they're around here somewhere...
Also might want to include how they were used. If Asiata is averaging 3ypc on short yardage situations versus McKinnon not.. it would matter.
Great point. I went ahead and looked up all of the preseason carries for both split by game (PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4). Matt Asiata didn't have any carries in the 4th game.

Matt Asiata:

PS 1 1-10-MIN47 (13:20) M.Asiata left end to 50 for 3 yards (L.Woodley). 2-15-OAK47 (11:17) (Shotgun) M.Asiata right tackle to OAK 38 for 9 yards (T.Branch). 1-10-OAK25 (9:49) M.Cassel pass short left to M.Asiata to OAK 23 for 2 yards (T.Brown). 1-1-OAK1 (8:30) M.Asiata right guard for 1 yard, TOUCHDOWN. PS 2 1-10-MIN39 (14:35) M.Asiata left end to MIN 38 for -1 yards (C.Campbell). 1-18-MIN24 (9:09) M.Cassel pass short right to M.Asiata to MIN 25 for 1 yard (L.Foote) [s.Acho]. 2-17-MIN25 (8:19) M.Asiata left tackle to MIN 27 for 2 yards (L.Foote). 2-5-ARI49 (6:31) M.Asiata right end to ARI 43 for 6 yards (T.Jefferson). 1-5-ARI15 (4:53) (Shotgun) M.Asiata up the middle to ARI 13 for 2 yards (S.Acho; K.Demens). 1-9-ARI9 (3:34) M.Asiata right guard to ARI 10 for -1 yards (L.Foote). PS 3 2-6-ARI47 (12:01) M.Asiata up the middle to ARI 43 for 4 yards (K.Demens; L.Alexander). 1-10-ARI32 (10:35) M.Asiata up the middle to ARI 28 for 4 yards (J.Powers). 2-6-ARI28 (10:01) M.Asiata right end to ARI 33 for -5 yards (A.Okafor). 1-10-ARI37 (2:18) (Shotgun) M.Cassel pass short middle to M.Asiata to ARI 30 for 7 yards (G.Carson). 1-10-MIN3 (12:51) M.Asiata right guard to MIN 5 for 2 yards (D.Johnson). 2-8-MIN5 (12:07) (Shotgun) M.Cassel pass short left to M.Asiata pushed ob at MIN 36 for 31 yards (M.Bronson). 1-10-MIN36 (11:22) M.Asiata up the middle to MIN 42 for 6 yards (S.Smith). 2-4-MIN42 (10:47) M.Asiata right guard to MIN 47 for 5 yards (N.Johnson). 1-10-MIN22 (8:46) M.Asiata right guard to MIN 19 for -3 yards (D.Sorensen). 2-13-MIN19 (8:05) (Shotgun) M.Asiata up the middle to MIN 26 for 7 yards (H.Abdullah). 1-10-MIN6 (4:22) M.Asiata up the middle to MIN 3 for -3 yards (D.Johnson). 1-10-MIN36 (14:15) M.Asiata left guard to MIN 40 for 4 yards (T.Hali). 1-20-MIN40 (11:45) (Shotgun) M.Asiata left guard to MIN 46 for 6 yards (A.Bailey). 2-10-MIN20 (2:55) M.Asiata up the middle to MIN 27 for 7 yards (A.Bailey). 3-10-KC26 (1:19) (Shotgun) M.Cassel pass short right to M.Asiata to KC 23 for 3 yards (H.Abdullah). 1-10-MIN20 (15:00) M.Asiata right end to MIN 32 for 12 yards (T.Hali). 1-10-MIN43 (13:35) (Shotgun) M.Asiata up the middle to MIN 48 for 5 yards (J.Houston).

It appears here that Asiata only had one true short-yardage carry which resulted in a TD from the 1 yard line.

Jerrick McKinnon:

PS1 2-10-MIN46 (5:54) J.McKinnon right end to OAK 47 for 7 yards (N.Roach). 1-10-OAK42 (5:10) J.McKinnon left tackle to OAK 38 for 4 yards (L.Woodley). 2-6-OAK38 (4:31) J.McKinnon left end to OAK 36 for 2 yards (J.Tuck; T.Brown). 3-4-OAK36 (3:52) (Shotgun) J.McKinnon right guard pushed ob at OAK 24 for 12 yards (T.Brown). 1-10-OAK11 (2:46) J.McKinnon right end to OAK 8 for 3 yards (T.Carrie). 3-19-OAK20 (1:34) (Shotgun) J.McKinnon right guard to OAK 12 for 8 yards (B.Ross). 1-10-MIN39 (6:19) J.McKinnon right end to MIN 40 for 1 yard (T.Carrie). 1-10-50 (5:02) J.McKinnon left end to OAK 45 for 5 yards (C.Chekwa). 1-10-OAK39 (3:27) J.McKinnon left end to OAK 37 for 2 yards (C.Chekwa). 2-8-OAK37 (2:44) (Shotgun) J.McKinnon right tackle to OAK 40 for -3 yards (S.Moore). 2-10-MIN26 :-)31) (Shotgun) J.McKinnon right tackle to MIN 33 for 7 yards (B.Filimoeatu). 3-3-MIN33 :-)24) (Shotgun) J.McKinnon left end to MIN 30 for -3 yards (J.Crawford). PS 2 2-10-ARI14 (1:10) (Shotgun) J.McKinnon right end to ARI 17 for -3 yards (A.Walters). 3-13-ARI17 (1:02) (Shotgun) M.Cassel pass short right to J.McKinnon to ARI 16 for 1 yard (D.Bucannon). PS 3 2-6-MIN40 (13:34) J.McKinnon up the middle to MIN 41 for 1 yard (T.Hali). 2-5-MIN48 (12:57) (Shotgun) M.Cassel pass short right to J.McKinnon to MIN 49 for 1 yard (D.Sorensen). 1-10-MIN37 (9:13) J.McKinnon right end to KC 39 for 24 yards (M.Cooper). 1-10-KC39 (8:24) M.Cassel pass short left to J.McKinnon to KC 31 for 8 yards (M.Bronson). 2-2-KC31 (7:41) J.McKinnon left tackle to KC 26 for 5 yards (N.Johnson; J.Johnson). 2-10-KC26 (6:57) J.McKinnon up the middle to KC 15 for 11 yards (M.Bronson). 1-10-KC15 (6:24) J.McKinnon right tackle to KC 13 for 2 yards (K.Love). 1-8-KC8 (3:03) J.McKinnon up the middle to KC 8 for no gain (K.Love). PS 4 1-10-MIN20 (15:00) J.McKinnon right tackle to MIN 34 for 14 yards (M.Huff; D.Stafford). 1-10-MIN34 (14:30) J.McKinnon left tackle to MIN 39 for 5 yards (A.Ayers). 2-10-TEN45 (11:42) (Shotgun) T.Bridgewater pass short right to J.McKinnon to TEN 43 for 2 yards (K.Klug). 3-8-TEN43 (10:56) (Shotgun) J.McKinnon right end to TEN 39 for 4 yards (A.Williamson). PENALTY on TEN-A.Williamson, Horse Collar Tackle, 15 yards, enforced at TEN 39.

McKinnon didn't really have any short yardage plays either with the exception of a 2nd and 2 where he gained 5 yards, but it's hard to know if that was a real short yardage formation or not.

ETA: Sorry, this clearly screwed up my formatting. I also wanted to point out there was one 8 yard carry from McKinnon where the defense was likely playing back so this *could* also be discounted.

Picked up both dropped Greene and A.Williams. I'm a Jennings owner and I have the #1 waiver so if Jennings goes down I can alway pick Williams back up till then I'll wait and see what happens to Peterson.

Admittedly, I don't know much about Mckinnon, but he seemed like a dynasty stash (before this) from what I've been hearing about him. Now, he'll prolly get a few more touches. Asiata could have real value if AP is out for an extended period of time.....which seems possible in the current NFL environment.

In PS game 3, with Asiata I see 3 tackles for losses and a long of 12. No carries on 3rd down, but one pass for a gain of 3. With McKinnon I see no tackles for losses but a gain of 11 and a gain of 24 on fewer touches.

Cheesedawg said:
For those wondering how long Peterson will be out (and thus assessing the potential value of Asiata and/or McKinnon), I ask you this: If Minn deactivated him this week, why would they then turn around and start playing him again next week while due process is playing out? If they intended to play him while the courts and the NFL studied the case against him, why would they have deactivated him so quickly and publicly this week?
They deactivated him because he's unable to be with the team on Sunday. There was an arrest warrant so he turned himself in to authorities. He's in a Texas jail today. If he makes bail, maybe he plays next week.
And Tony Stewart raced a few weeks later. Things die down.

Cheesedawg said:
I get the point, but that was an accident, and the guy he ran over should have never been outa his car. Not comparable.

Cheesedawg said:
I hope you're not saying these are the same situations.

Cheesedawg said:
I hope you're not saying these are the same situations.
I'm not but I'm saying compare the Tony Stewart reaction and outcry in the 48-72 hours after that incident, where people are calling him a murderer to put him back on a track in less than a month.

I am an AP owner.

In my opinion, AP should not play again this year by the Rice standard.

However, AP is a star and a borderline HOFer and Rusty Hardin does not lose. He WILL beat this in court, whatever your opinion of that may be (and for the record, I think its disgusting, I think he deserves a year in jail).

So you have a guy who hasn't been convicted, who has already bypassed one grand jury and judging by this forum, there is at least a significant minority of folks who don't see a tremendous issue with this.

2 weeks from today will feel different from today and unless the Vikes cut him, I predict he'll be on the field no later than Week 5 (he may have to go away for two weeks of sensitivity training or whatever).

Where these issues do compare is, dialogue only helps the defendant. People that knew racing said, now wait a minute here's what happened, just as those who discipline in this manner may say, well maybe this tended to be excessive but the essential nature of the infraction is not egregious.

I mean, Texas allows corporal punishment in schools. If some adult took a whip to my kid, I'd put him through the wall. But that is their community standard.

Is there any real reason to believe this won't be delayed until the off season like most DUI cases and other things?

Courts are pretty lenient with continuences. And the NFL waits until the legal system right?

In PS game 3, with Asiata I see 3 tackles for losses and a long of 12. No carries on 3rd down, but one pass for a gain of 3. With McKinnon I see no tackles for losses but a gain of 11 and a gain of 24 on fewer touches.
It's also worth mentioning how the Vikings seem to be using them both. It appears that Asiata gets more carries up the middle where he has pretty decent success, and he is hit and miss off tackle. McKinnon is the opposite where it looks like (on a quick glance) he has only 2 carries up the middle (one for a good gain, one for zero) and a lot of tackle and end carries. Of course, it's hard to know by the data if those were designed that way or how the player and play flowed.

Purely subjective: I think Asiata looks pretty damn slow. His carries in the preseason came earlier in the game than did for McKinnon so it's difficult to know whether this is the difference between 1st/2nd stringers and 3rd/4th string speed, but I have to think it isn't *that* far off. Additionally, I think McKinnon is certainly the right speed for real games.

Is there any real reason to believe this won't be delayed until the off season like most DUI cases and other things?
Yes, there is.

Unfortunately, even though DUI is literally saying that you do not care about how you might kill another person, a great deal of the population doesn't really give a #### about DUI (which is partly why so many people are killed in car accidents that involve alcohol).

But people do care about this.

What I am saying, and what a whole bunch of other people have said in this thread, if you would just read the thread, is that the NFL is going to have to get out in front of this issue. The timing is terrible for Peterson and the Vikings and the NFL. They indefinitely suspended Ray Rice last week, and I'll wager the majority of people will end up considering this worse than what Rice did.

Let's try to not get too carried away by the Minnesota RB situation. They are pretty close to the fantasy equivalent of grabbing Curtis Painter when Peyton Manning (Colts) goes down. The understudy is a pale substitute of the star.
I completely disagree. Between their OL, Norvall, Patterson and two decent but far from great QB options, both Minny backup RBs are extremely intruiging and worth much exploration.

Lots of sour grapes in this thread... Asiata put up good numbers in relief of AP last year against good run defenses. He earned praise from the coaching staff and looked good in preseason. He's also the more experienced blocker, bigger guy for goalline work, and has demonstrated he has some pass catching ability.

What else is there to really discuss. Sure, McKinnon is a freak. Tell that to Christine Michael, and he's a much more polished runner. When AP is back in a month McKinnon's going back onto the waiver wire.

Next.

Lots of sour grapes in this thread... Asiata put up good numbers in relief of AP last year against good run defenses. He earned praise from the coaching staff and looked good in preseason. He's also the more experienced blocker, bigger guy for goalline work, and has demonstrated he has some pass catching ability.

What else is there to really discuss. Sure, McKinnon is a freak. Tell that to Christine Michael, and he's a much more polished runner. When AP is back in a month McKinnon's going back onto the waiver wire.

Next.
I have to agree. More often than not the fantasy community overhypes the shiny new rookie and overlooks the solid vet.

McKinnon seems fun and exciting, but in this one I'd put my money on Asiata holding the load.

Obviously, he is third option, but I just picked up Joe Barnyard. Barnyard is a guy that was on their practice squad and they cut some other RB, Zach Line, to make room. He had a very good preseason and has 4.4 speed. I figure he is worth picking up as the other guys were already claimed and I don't think anyone knows how this will play out for sure.

Obviously, he is third option, but I just picked up Joe Barnyard. Barnyard is a guy that was on their practice squad and they cut some other RB, Zach Line, to make room. He had a very good preseason and has 4.4 speed. I figure he is worth picking up as the other guys were already claimed and I don't think anyone knows how this will play out for sure.
I think he's worth the stash in deeper leagues as well since no one truly knows how this will shake out. I've been sort of stalking the MIN message boards ever since the AP news broke and a lot of the homers seem to like Banyard and thought he would get scooped from the practice squad this year and last. They also obviously hate Asiata and are ready for the torch to be passed down to McKinnon. Actually, they sound kind of ridiculous but when it comes to deep sleepers I usually like to at least gauge how the homers feel.

I think he's worth the stash in deeper leagues as well since no one truly knows how this will shake out. I've been sort of stalking the MIN message boards ever since the AP news broke and a lot of the homers seem to like Banyard and thought he would get scooped from the practice squad this year and last. They also obviously hate Asiata and are ready for the torch to be passed down to McKinnon. Actually, they sound kind of ridiculous but when it comes to deep sleepers I usually like to at least gauge how the homers feel.
My own guess, and it is only a guess, is that this week Asiata gets most of the carries. If he does well, he gets more. If he doesn't, they will sub in McKinnon. I think they will have some trick plays and reverses

designed to take advantage of McKinnon's speed. I am not convinced that McKinnon is ready to be a featured back. Personally, I am not a big fan of QBs converting to RB so I have my doubts that McKinnon will ever be more than a COP back.

Where Barnyard has some attraction is that he can be an all around back if performance or injury or fumbles or pass blocking hamper either Asiata or McKinnon. If ADP is gone for more than this week, and that seems likely, it wouldn't surprise me if he finds his way into a meaningful role in a few weeks.

My own guess, and it is only a guess, is that this week Asiata gets most of the carries. If he does well, he gets more. If he doesn't, they will sub in McKinnon. I think they will have some trick plays and reverses

designed to take advantage of McKinnon's speed. I am not convinced that McKinnon is ready to be a featured back. Personally, I am not a big fan of QBs converting to RB so I have my doubts that McKinnon will ever be more than a COP back.

Where Barnyard has some attraction is that he can be an all around back if performance or injury or fumbles or pass blocking hamper either Asiata or McKinnon. If ADP is gone for more than this week, and that seems likely, it wouldn't surprise me if he finds his way into a meaningful role in a few weeks.
Yeah, I've been trying to find more information on Banyard but it's a bit hard to come by. Here are some notes posted at the dailynorseman.com after a week of camp was in the books. I found it pretty interesting.

The new kid, Jerick McKinnon, is listed as third on the depth chart, but may see more snaps than Asiata because of the coaches' focus on situational packages. Aside from a first day drop, I saw very little that implied that McKinnon would necessarily be a poor pass catcher. Despite tiny hands that were possibly the smallest at the combine (8 5/8", as opposed to the average receivers' 9 1/2"—a huge difference), he's been able to reel the ball in. He looks the ball in, keeps his hands together, extends away from the frame and adjusts to the ball without having to change stride. It's a significant improvement over his technique at the Senior Bowl and that's encouraging.

McKinnon has had some issues with pass protection diagnosis, but unlike his abysmal draft season showing in pass protection has been holding up well from what I've seen, including a few impressive pickups in the Saturday scrimmage and the Friday prior. That said, we obviously need to see more.

As a runner, McKinnon has been explosive and fluid, and in the few times it's been tested, has exhibited unreal balance. His vision, as far as I can tell, has surprising patience and good decisionmaking. If so, he'll be a threat far sooner than I thought.

Matt Asiata has become leaner and more explosive, though still takes reps with the fullbacks on occasion, though the hope is he never takes a snap there. I'll never call Asiata fast, but he definitely looks faster here. Given what I didn't understand at the time was actually very good vision and extremely talented lane selection and decisionmaking, this might be a better player than people give him credit for. He probably has less power than before—hard to tell in camp—but he has continued to make good decisions at the line, something I didn't realize until recently I complimented him for last season when I argued he was the third-best back at training camp in the notebooks.

I haven't seen him tested in pass blocking, but he seems to be a poorer pass-catcher than Peterson or McKinnon, both from a drops and general technique perspective and certainly does less with the ball in his hands. He has a strong reputation for good pass blocking, though, and I expect that the Vikings are pricing that in.

Joe Banyard hasn't really stood out to me, though from what I can tell, his decisionmaking is not nearly as good as the other three running backs. He's certainly faster than Asiata and probably Dominique Williams, and his change-of-direction is very good as well, but he's too willing to bounce it outside and doesn't exhibit much patience in running lanes. He's a fine pass-catcher.

The small-school Dominique Williams in my limited estimation is better than Banyard. He's displayed more mature vision and though he isn't as agile as Banyard, is a more fluid runner that plays with less stop-start ability than Banyard but smoother change-of-direction. He is a fine pass-catcher as well, though probably not as good as Banyard. Both he and Banyard will fight it out in the preseason, but I doubt either of them can make the roster with the roster rules the Vikings will likely follow—three halfbacks and one fullback.

Really interesting player props in vegas right now. Asiata and CP are 7/2 to score first for MIN. Jennings is 11/2 and McKinnon is 6/1. I have to imagine this has a lot to do with uncertainty but am very surprised McKinnon is only 6/1. For instance, Gronk is 7/2 to score first for NE.

Really interesting player props in vegas right now. Asiata and CP are 7/2 to score first for MIN. Jennings is 11/2 and McKinnon is 6/1. I have to imagine this has a lot to do with uncertainty but am very surprised McKinnon is only 6/1. For instance, Gronk is 7/2 to score first for NE.
Tell you what... I finally went back and plugged Asiata into my database to get a better idea about the guy, and he looks like Mike Tolbert without the +++ size.

So I can see him being on the field a lot in the next couple weeks as an "assignments" guy, but IMO as soon as McKinnon shows he's got the blocking down he's going to be the play.

Obviously we have no idea when that might be, but if Peterson is out for an extended time McKinnon's going to see the field enough to prove himself if it turns out that he is ready.

I went ahead and benched McKinnon for Matthews. Asiata looked good on the pass, but as of right now 5-13 is not good. McKinnon might be the starter next week if not the next half...

I went ahead and benched McKinnon for Matthews. Asiata looked good on the pass, but as of right now 5-13 is not good. McKinnon might be the starter next week if not the next half...
Holy overreaction Batman! He has gains of 25, 5, 5, 4, 0 and -1 on his touches so far, give it a second.

Asiata looks heavily involved in both phases -- rushing and passing. In just this series alone at the end of the 2nd, Asiata's limitations are more due to Cassel not delivering the ball -- he was way high on a pass to Asiata out into the flat (where Asiata sprinted and was largely open), and missing seeing Asiata, who was open in the second level, until it was too late.

Have no dog in this fight, and I believe in McKinnon's athleticism and ability to be utilized a lot more in the offense, but right now Asiata is clearly the guy who the Vikes are leaning on, and he's doing a solid job. Based on what I am seeing in this game so far in the half, it's Asiata, not McKinnon, who is the pickup to have in the near term if Peterson misses multiple games.

McKinnon only has 2 snaps so far. Maybe 3 if I missed one
they were on the same series, 1st&2nd down. 1st down was a run, 2nd a pass where McKinnon ran a route. I don't think they trust him in pass protection- that's obviousoh wait, there he goes again- ran route & motioned to empty set. Have yet to see him pass protect

Asiata vs Saints next week. Good start?
ATL and CLE have technically had good days rushing vs. NO. I'd feel more comfortable starting him in PPR though.

Cassel is ####### brutal right now, it's like he really want NE to have the ball.

TheFanatic said:
montana_grizzly_bears said:
More importantly for FF is that it's 9-0 in terms of points for Asiata to Mckinnon.
That's a myopic view of it. If Asiata can't run he's not going to stay on the field in the NFL. If he's not on the field in the NFL, he's not going to score any of those FF points.
This is an example of a fantasy football logical fallacy.

You think that because Asiata is mediocre, it will lead to Asiata being benched, which will lead to McKinnon taking his place, which will lead to McKinnon scoring points.

You're making several assumptions in order reach your conclusion.

TheFanatic said:
More importantly for FF is that it's 9-0 in terms of points for Asiata to Mckinnon.
That's a myopic view of it. If Asiata can't run he's not going to stay on the field in the NFL. If he's not on the field in the NFL, he's not going to score any of those FF points.

You think that because Asiata is mediocre, it will lead to Asiata being benched, which will lead to McKinnon taking his place, which will lead to McKinnon scoring points.
Yeah, it totally ignores the fact that Asiata being the superior pass protector will likely keep him on the field regardless.

TheFanatic said:

Yeah, it totally ignores the fact that Asiata being the superior pass protector will likely keep him on the field regardless.
i'm guessing theFanatic lost out on Asiata and had to settle for McKinnon on the waiver wire.

Users who are viewing this thread