Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Otis

When do we go in and wipe out ISIS?

Wasn't Jordan planning on doing the prisoner exchange?

I must've somehow found out that the pilot had already been killed.

I think they were demanding evidence that the pilot was still alive first, which obviously ISIS could not provide.

Burning someone alive is also forbidden by Islam, only "the creator" has that power.

Interesting...

Very.

Jordan scheduling the execution of all 6 ISIS prisoners tomorrow. Starting with the woman ISIS was trying to swap the pilot for, I believe.

I'm not sure if I'm a bad person for thinking that that is ####### awesome.

Not bad at all.

I wonder if I'm bad for wanting to drop a nuclear bomb on the whole ####### region and starting over?

Edited by RBM

Jordan scheduling the execution of all 6 ISIS prisoners tomorrow. Starting with the woman ISIS was trying to swap the pilot for, I believe.

Not bad at all.

I wonder if I'm bad for wanting to drop a nuclear bomb on the whole ####### region and starting over?

yeah I think you are
  • Like 3

Not bad at all.

yeah I think you are

Bad temper. I'll probably think different tomorrow.

Maybe

I hope they record it.

so... killing prisoners, at least to me, isn't terribly "earth shaking".

I'm definitely interested in seeing how much shaking of earth Jordan does, and what it looks like.

Burning someone alive is also forbidden by Islam, only "the creator" has that power.

Interesting...

Very.

Yes but hey chopping off hands and hanging people in public, go for it.

Not bad at all.

I think the US should commit suicide by nuclear explosion because of #### holes like New Jersey and Detroit.

Interesting...

Very.

These locusts are not Islamic in any way. They are just using islam to get people to fight for them. All they are is a gang with a lot of $. Everyone of them needs to be wiped off the planet. The cutting off the heads had no effect so they are trying something different to shock people. IF this murder doesn't t get Jordan and the other ismalic countries up in arms nothing will. Jordan executing all ISIS prisoners is a good move. What they really need to do however is cross into Iraq and Syria and wipe them out.

Not bad at all.

And you call me an assbag. Your kind shouldn't be allowed to procreate.

Interesting...

Very.

These locusts are not Islamic in any way. They are just using islam to get people to fight for them. All they are is a gang with a lot of $. Everyone of them needs to be wiped off the planet. The cutting off the heads had no effect so they are trying something different to shock people. IF this murder doesn't t get Jordan and the other ismalic countries up in arms nothing will. Jordan executing all ISIS prisoners is a good move. What they really need to do however is cross into Iraq and Syria and wipe them out.

I think Jordan needs to stay out.

I will say I have come around a little bit to 80s' line of thinking, but I don't think i can sign on to the "they're not really islamic" school because clearly they are brandishing islam everywhere they can, internally and externally.

It's ideology I've concluded, not religion, but I do believe they are trying to hijack the religion. Yes clearly muslims are on the frontline, but then again they could lose the war, which is what happened in Aghanistan. And who paid the price? -> Us.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

Wasn't Jordan planning on doing the prisoner exchange?

I must've somehow found out that the pilot had already been killed.

Therein lies the answer of why you never negotiate with stateless terrorists.

Interesting...

Very.

Washington and New Hamphire still list hanging as a form of execution. We're not even 100 years removed from our last public hanging (of course that doesn't count the much more recent KKK hangings), we aren't as civilized as you suggest.

Interesting...

Very.

Washington and New Hamphire still list hanging as a form of execution. We're not even 100 years removed from our last public hanging (of course that doesn't count the much more recent KKK hangings), we aren't as civilized as you suggest.

If you're saying these fundamentalists are stuck in the 19th century, yeah I'll buy that.

Syrians are screwed. Assad might be even worse than ISIS, he just tries to hide his atrocities where ISIS publishes theirs.

• Like 1

Interesting...

Very.

If you're saying these fundamentalists are stuck in the 19th century, yeah I'll buy that.

They are stuck in the 9th century, they're animals.

Syrians are screwed. Assad might be even worse than ISIS, he just tries to hide his atrocities where ISIS publishes theirs.

Rock and hard place.

I had a friend from NO who moved out to L.A., his dad is (was) a cab driver in Damascus, I hope he and his family are all right.

#### didn't France use the guillotine until the 1970's?

We fry people's organs and insides in an electric chair. I'm fine with it personally, but there seems to be a lot of hyberbole on this topic. I don't agree with chopping off hands and heads in public, but we aren't infinitely more refined. That's my point.

We fry people's organs and insides in an electric chair. I'm fine with it personally, but there seems to be a lot of hyberbole on this topic. I don't agree with chopping off hands and heads in public, but we aren't infinitely more refined. That's my point.
Sometimes they catch fire on the chair. I think State executions should be public. Not to humiliate the criminal, but so that everyone fully understands what it is they are supporting. People might feel different about executing even a murderer if they saw what it really was to execute someone.

Sometimes they catch fire on the chair. I think State executions should be public. Not to humiliate the criminal, but so that everyone fully understands what it is they are supporting. People might feel different about executing even a murderer if they saw what it really was to execute someone.

I'm surprised how much you underestimate the bloodlust of the average schlub.

ETA: TIL bloodlust is one word

Edited by Fennis

Interesting...

Very.

I think Jordan needs to stay out.

I will say I have come around a little bit to 80s' line of thinking, but I don't think i can sign on to the "they're not really islamic" school because clearly they are brandishing islam everywhere they can, internally and externally.

It's ideology I've concluded, not religion, but I do believe they are trying to hijack the religion. Yes clearly muslims are on the frontline, but then again they could lose the war, which is what happened in Aghanistan. And who paid the price? -> Us.

This is what I'm talking about. Simply a well funded gang of criminals. They are able to recruit lower IQ humans but even those people eventually discover that they are just pawns for the gang. They use islam to recruit.

While foreigners from across the world have joined the Islamic State militant group, some find day-to-day life in Iraq or Syria much more austere and violent than they had expected. These disillusioned new recruits also soon discover that it is a lot harder to leave than to join. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights says the Islamic State group has killed 120 of its own members in the past six months, most of them foreign fighters hoping to return home.

In Tunisia, where close surveillance of 400 returnees is far more common than arrests, Ghaith is now a free man by most measures. But he does not act like one. He neck still bears a scar where his fellow fighters held the knife.

"It's not a revolution or jihad," he said. "It's a slaughter."

I'm surprised how much you underestimate the bloodlust of the average schlub.

ETA: TIL bloodlust is one word

Then it exposes people for what they really are and eliminates an illusion of some level of superior civilization that we possess.

Fox News is saying that we had defeated Al Qaida and ISIS in 2009?? And because we withdrew from Iraq they were able to recover? IF we defeated them then how could they recover?

Fox News is saying that we had defeated Al Qaida and ISIS in 2009?? And because we withdrew from Iraq they were able to recover? IF we defeated them then how could they recover?

You serious Clark?

• Like 1

We defeated Germany and Japan in WWII. They seem to be on the rebound.

Fox News is saying that we had defeated Al Qaeda and ISIS in 2009?? And because we withdrew from Iraq they were able to recover? IF we defeated them then how could they recover?

You serious Clark?

Yes I am serious, that is what was on the Kelly show. My point is that you cannot defeat Al Qaeda or ISIS. Will they pull back and rebuild over time, but it has nothing to do with the pull out from Iraq or any country that we are in.

I just don't understand what they expect? Do they really think that the US will always have troops over in the ME fighting?

In a moment of weakness I watched the video. Besides being one of the worst things I've seen on video, it was alarming how long someone could survive and move while on fire.

I won't complain about anything done to these animals. Pure evil.

Basically this is the Middle Eastern version of the Khmer Rouge.

I was thinking this earlier, I agree.

However IIRC Veitnam eventually went in and took those muthuhs out...

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

In a moment of weakness I watched the video. Besides being one of the worst things I've seen on video, it was alarming how long someone could survive and move while on fire.

No way am I watching that.

So we're still letting these guys do this stuff huh?

It's like the one bully in class who keeps taking lunch money from the nerds and a bunch of kids who are bigger than the bully just sitting around watching and trading baseball cards.

No way am I watching that.

I watched it. It didn't disturb me as much as videos of beheadings. But it's all sick #### and I wish we could purge these people from our planet.

Jordanian government saying that they've just offed the female prisoner that ISIS wanted to get freed.

Good

Jordanian government saying that they've just offed the female prisoner that ISIS wanted to get freed.

I think Jordanian intel is about to get medieval on these mother####ers.

They have supported us in the past, especially in Iraq, but I'm not sure how much they get their hands dirty. I'm thinking they are about to get very dirty.

• Like 1

Props to Jordan. ISIS kills one of theirs, they kill two of theirs. Untouchables Diplomacy. We really ought to let the region handle this.

We really ought to let the region handle this.

This is true. But how long do we wait? I have a bunch of friends in ME who keep saying that this is their fight, they are better suited to handle it, and we should stay out of it. My questions is always--when?

Not bad at all.

I think the US should commit suicide by nuclear explosion because of #### holes like New Jersey and Detroit.

Yea, ####### New Jersey... With their affluent towns and top notch public schools, ####hole!!!

Props to Jordan. ISIS kills one of theirs, they kill two of theirs. Untouchables Diplomacy. We really ought to let the region handle this.

Yep, now all we have to do is get ISIS on tax evasion. BOOM.

• Like 3

We really ought to let the region handle this.

This is true. But how long do we wait? I have a bunch of friends in ME who keep saying that this is their fight, they are better suited to handle it, and we should stay out of it. My questions is always--when?

The more we see Jordan and the other countries over there dealing with it, the better. First, it becomes less about Islam when Muslims are killing Muslims. Second, we don't generate as much disdain towards the U.S., which just leads to creating the next batch of extremists who hate the U.S. If you watched the video where they burned the Jordanian pilot, it harped on the devastation that is suffered by the people over there as a result of U.S. and allied bombings. Showed bloody babies superimposed over f-16 fighters dropping bombs. Best we avoid contributing to those stereotypes if at all possible.

I watched the video, wish I didn't... Almost puts tears in your eyes. Nobody deserves to die like that, nobody except these ISIS animals.

A man stands alone at the plate....

Enthusiasms....

I watched the video, wish I didn't... Almost puts tears in your eyes. Nobody deserves to die like that, nobody except these ISIS animals.

And that, my friend, is what you call war. Both sides view the other as evil incarnate, and celebrate the death of one of their opponents as being just.

Enthusiasms....

Now I'm thinking we need to send Geraldo to Iraq.