What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Orleans at Cleveland (1 Viewer)

Cleveland Def doing a good job right now against Brees. Pinned against the GL! Go Browns!!!

Brees looking like crap - bobbled snap in the shotgun, trouble getting the snap off before the play clock expires, and not finding his WRs

Saints road record really isn't that good and Brees TD/INT ratio is heavily skewed on the road as well. He has trouble dealing with loud crowd noise and we've seen that already in this game.

I think the Browns stand an excellent shot to come away with a win in this one.

Started Cleveland Def today after what they did in 2nd half last week. So far paying off. Still think that was a Safety. Kruger has credit for a sack. Not sure how the refs missed this one.

Can anybody watching the game tell me how they are covering Cooks? Is Haden on him like some analysts were projecting?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anybody watching the game tell me how they are covering Cooks? Is Haden on him like some analysts were projecting?
Haden broke up a pass in the last series but its tough to say he is assigned to any specific WR. I don't think Cooks rates special coverage assignments just yet.

At this point, I'm sure I'm not the only person who's thinking, "It's going to be awfully difficult to win my game this week if my 1st/2nd round QB throws for only 13 yards." :)

FF Maestro said:
Is Colston playing? No targets? Being shunned for coughing up the game last week?
Colston hasn't been targeted that I can recall yet but as a long-time Colston owner I know he has quiet halves and then can blow up in the final minutes so don't despair however I had a hunch and benched him this week.

Acrobat7 said:
Tango said:
Graham limped off with knee injury
Dude, don't do this to me!
He hobbled off after an incompletion intended for him. Missed two plays. Watson subbed. Came back on the third play, CLE called timeout...then he scored.

But, obviously, he came back a-ok.

I think the saints have figured out how to play against the Browns up to this point. Adjustments are now going to be the story of the game. Thusfar, the saints have been out coached.

Users who are viewing this thread