What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2014 Survivor Leagues - Week 2 (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
WSL 1

Boot - Stephan Holloway at 90.95. Solid team just having a down week.

Immunity - Reaper with Gate/Rodgers/Dez

WSL 2

Boot - Iwannabeacowboybaby at 104.8. Just a weak team from the get go.

Immunity - Graham leads the way for Mr. irrelevant

PDSL 1

Boot - Gamma1210 at 107.75 by less than a point. Calvin owner.

Immunity - Shadowfax with Walker and Sproles.

PDSL 2

Boot - by the sea wannabe out with 90.4. Green and TEBC was his demise.

Immunity - Stinkin Ref gets it done thanks to Kniles.

PDSL 3: Note that the scoring isn't correct. Someone had set the starters at 8 meaning your lowest scoring player wasn't being counted. I can't see where anything was impacted in week 1 or 2. I have corrected this but re-calculate standings isn't working on a "rule change". Hopefully it will be effective next week.

Boot - Bro1ncos with 92.6.

Immunity - Helltoupee with close to 173 pts.

SSL 1

Boot - Bronx bomber says bye with 90.35 Good team but no TE score this week with Jordan.

Immunity - Nugget (another Gates owner)

SSL 2

Boot - Snellman with 98.1 and 28+ from Kniles can't overcome a zero at QB.

Immunity - Bro1ncos with a better result in this league.

SSL 3

Boot - Redzone with 96.65 didn't visit the red zone enough. Charles owner gone. Probably the 3rd Terrance Williams owner gone.

Immunity - Depeease with 174+

SSL 4

Boot - ryheaps with 85.4 pts will be returning to league 4 again next year. Charles casualty.

Immunity - Yours truly with a massive 190.1 from my band of misfits Davis/Sproles

MBSL 1

Boot - Fiddles with 77.2 must have thought he had a bye week. Charles and Cameron contributed (not).

Immunity - Nittanylion is safe next week.

MBSL 2

Boot - Duckboy 81.95 gets kicked to the curb. Had the pleasure of owning both Rice and ADP. Throw in DWilly and Bryce and he gets nothing at RB.

Immunity - Go DC puts up a massive 182 pts. Unfortunately for him he was eliminated last week so hell toupee grabs the idol of advancement.

Of note, no repeat immunity winners this week. Week 3 will be critical with the big week 4 bye devastation looming. Week 4 could be some of the lowest scores ever recorded in these leagues.

Last edited by a moderator:
SSL 2

Boot - Snellman with 98.1 and 28+ from Kniles can't overcome a zero at QB.

Immunity - Bro1ncos with a better result in this league.
I was surprised I made it past week 1 with no QB, I knew I wasn't going to make it past week 2.

Users who are viewing this thread