What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Alibaba (BABA)....anyone buying some today? (1 Viewer)

hmmm, unregulated Chinese accounting measures. The fact China doesn't allow foreign ownership of their companies, so you'll actually not even be owning the company? I think I'll pass, although the irrational exuberance surrounding this ipo does interest me.

hmmm, unregulated Chinese accounting measures. The fact China doesn't allow foreign ownership of their companies, so you'll actually not even be owning the company? I think I'll pass, although the irrational exuberance surrounding this ipo does interest me.
It's definitely more of a trade than an investment, imo.

And starting to come back down as people take millions of profits in a few minutes of trading.

Crazy.

All of the upcoming lead paint lawsuits from shipment of tainted products will drive the prices thru the floor. Also I don't want to see any of you in other threads #####ing when the Chinese take over as the Worlds #1 Super Power.

Users who are viewing this thread