What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sunday Morning Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

Good miring Sig. Having read Dr jene this morning ... Non ppr. JC/KD or Hill? Cameron or marshal at flex ?

Good Morning

.5PPR I need 1WR,2RB,and 1flex from J.Charles if he plays,L.Miller,Z.Stacy,K.Robinson,B.Cooks,K.Benjamin,M.Asiata.

1PPR need 2 RBs from this group:

Jennings

Bradshaw

Ellington

CJ?K

Asiata

My gut says Jennings and Bradshaw, rankings here say Asiata/Jennings, other sites say Jennings/Ellington

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Sig, roll with k Allen but if he's out Malcolm Floyd or d Adams?

Now also k Davis or a blue?

Hi Sigmund! I need to decide between these for my WR/RB/TE and flex spots. Basically I have a RB/WR spot + 2 WR spots + a WR/TE spot in PPR. So I can either play 4 of these WR or 3 and a RB. Would love a quick opinion on which would be better.

Ellington

Aj green

Alf

Jeffrey

Dez

KBenj

Eman. Sanders

Bradshaw

Thanks

Hi Sig' !

Who should I start Decker, Green, Stacy, Reggie Bush or Wheaton ? Got two spots(WR and Flex spot) in a PPR league. Already plan to start Gio and Marshall.

Is Jeffery (Questionable) safe to start with the Monday night game? My other options are Tate and Benjamin.

Hi Sigmund,

Montee Ball owner here. How much am I playing with fire to not own CJ Anderson? He's a FA in my league.

Standard 12-team league

We have rather short bench, but I have a few low end or temporary RB2's like Ahmad Bradshaw, Donald Brown, Gerhart and Fred Jackson.

Thanks!

With the Chiefs playing at 4, my Jamaal Charles contingency plan is one of the tougher calls I've had to make. So many variables!

1) Play it safe with Garçon, Wayne, or Woodhead at Flex in the early game, and play either Charles if he goes, or Ivory if he doesnt?

2) Risk not starting one of those three early and plan for Charles at RB and Ivory at Flex, with Jonathan Stewart as the emergency plug if Charles is out?

Absolutely torn on this one... and this is my 0-2 team that had RGIII, Ray Rice, and Jordan Cameron. Must win!

No PPR 2 RB/2 WR/1 Flex (Ellington, Nelson, Edelman in regardless). Thanks!

Sigmund ,

PPR league, got a couple decisions to make. Looking at my opponents team he has really good matchups today. That and VJax's subpar effort for me has me looking for higher ceiling than floor today. That said, would you go with Rudolph or Kelce at TE in this situation? The other decision is either Bradshaw or Ellington in my flex. Thanks in advance!

League 1 0.5 PPR
1RB, 1Flex

Montee Ball v SEA
Joique Bell v GB
Jeremy Hill v TEN
Shane Vereen v OAK
Lamar Miller v KC

Michael Floyd v SF
Kelvin Benjamin v PIT

League 2 0.5 PPR
1WR, 1 Flex

Kelvin Benjamin v PIT
Alshon Jeffery v NYJ

Joique Bell v GB
Lamar Miller v KC
Shane Vereen v OAK

Need some help with my flex in a PPR Mr. Bloom. Prefer a high floor. My choices are,

M Floyd

Asiata

Cooks

T Williams

D Adams

Thanks, and good luck today!

1PPR need 2 RBs from this group:

Jennings

Bradshaw

Ellington

CJ?K

Asiata

My gut says Jennings and Bradshaw, rankings here say Asiata/Jennings, other sites say Jennings/Ellington
ellington jennings, wont talk you out of bradshaw. MIN offense looks like dead end today to me

Ppr, pick 2: Reggie Bush, Pierre Thomas, Justin Forsett

Non-ppr flex: Ellington, Patterson, Harvin, or Maclin

Non-ppr rb2: Ridley, Chris Johnson, Blue, or J Hill

Hi Sigmund! I need to decide between these for my WR/RB/TE and flex spots. Basically I have a RB/WR spot + 2 WR spots + a WR/TE spot in PPR. So I can either play 4 of these WR or 3 and a RB. Would love a quick opinion on which would be better.

Ellington

Aj green

Alf

Jeffrey

Dez

KBenj

Eman. Sanders

Bradshaw

Thanks
green

dez

jeffery