What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What did we learn in week 3? (1 Viewer)

Keenan Allen is going to suck even worse than I thought this year. I thought he was bring severely over drafted but thought he could still be a decent WR2, but he's not even startable even in 3WR leagues.

Even Shady McCoy is not exempt from the crapitude of the consensus pre-draft top5 RB's.
I thought there were huge question marks for most of the RBs

Charles - three starting OL left, much tougher schedule

McCoy - use of Sproles in a Kelly type offense

Lacy - GB is a passing team, expected a huge decline in production

except for Peterson. I thought it was his year again to shine with Turner and Gerhardt gone. We all see how that worked out :bag:

Bengals have looked very impressive on both sides of the ball so far this. They look like a complete team to me.

Detroit & Minnesota defenses have looked better than most people expected.

I know it was garbage time, but Bortles has "it" and will be very productive going forward. I think the 2nd half was a preview of many Luck/Bortles match-ups in the future.

• Antone Smith is establishing himself as the true #2 in Atlanta.

Rainey has his downsides (fumbles, less than complete skill set) but can still effective and relevant as a fantasy back.
Fred Jackson ended any doubt about who had better value in the draft, and continues to be a credible 1a.
Donald Brown can handle the load as an every down back.
Eddie Royal may have fantasy relevance after all -- not looking so much as a gamble and more like a reliable what the heck flex.
Delanie Walker may be the best receiver on TEN.
Taliaferro is guy when Pierce is gone. Forsett is more suited as the COP, as he always has been.
Zac Stacy still holds value in STL -- Cunningham is seeing carries but continues to do less with them.
Brian Quick is a trend, not an anomaly. If you don't have him on your roster, you missed the boat.
No matter how talented Khiry Robinson is, his upside is limited by Thomas.
No matter how talented McKinnon is, Asiata has the team's trust.
Brandin Cooks looks to be a must start every week.
No receivers outside of Cruz and Donnell have reliable value on the Giants
Luck and Foles punch above their ranking weight -- consistently.

don't think RG3 gets his job back.
Meh, the sample size for RGIII in this offense was incredibly small (only full game was against the viscous HOU pass rush, and he looked good in the second game for what little he played). Cousins did look great today on paper, but against one of the worst backfields in the league. Granted, I didn't watch the game, but I'm still waiting on Cousins (let's remember how much he regressed in his second game last season...381 yds v Falcons then 197 v DAL).

Victor Cruz is still the Giants best offensive player.

Demarco Murray is probably the #1 pick if we were re drafting today.

Maclin will be a weekly top 10 start as long as he's healthy. That team plays shootouts and runs more plays then anyone.

That Floyd and Fitzgerald are not going to both have good fantasy games together. Have fun guessing which one is going to have great numbers each week.

Tom Brady is cuttable in all leagues.

Stop it with the excuses, Eddie Lacy is a bust.
A lot of people apparently think the entire season is played in September.

In today's world of instant gratification for all things, it seems we feel compelled to draw immediate conclusions.

Honestly, I think more people win leagues as a result of buying low from "quick to judge" owners than people who fire sale highly drafted players when they are trying to get ahead of the curve and announce players are busts.

Victor Cruz is still the Giants best offensive player.

Demarco Murray is probably the #1 pick if we were re drafting today.

Maclin will be a weekly top 10 start as long as he's healthy. That team plays shootouts and runs more plays then anyone.
Didn't understand why maclin was so undervalued in redraft. Murray is $$$.

Denver isn't going to solve the Seattle defense, or win the Super Bowl because of that inability.

John Brown is going to be a great WR. I hope he gets a real QB.

Foles has some serious stones.....got leveled with a cheap shot, didnt miss a snap and led his team to the W.

I'm extremely disappointed in Eddie Lacy, and he may well wind up being a bust however he's faced three of the toughest run defenses in the league and they'll run the ball more as it gets colder. Holding because what the #### else am I going to do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Garçon is elite no matter who is throwing him the ball or who else is on the field at WR for the Redskins.

Kelce is the real deal. Future star in the league.

Bortles and Carr will be Big Ben and Cutler.

49ers are not the same team they were.

Luck had a chance to be the best QB in the NFL when Manning retires.

Christine Michaels and mckinnion are all hype.

People are over reacting on Lacy dudes a beast. Played 3 of the best Run dst in the league.

Cook and Benjimin will go back and forth for best rookie WR.

Cousins is foles of this year.

Don't ever draft a saints or patriots RB.

Justin Hunter is the 4th best WR on his team.

Users who are viewing this thread