Sabertooth

Lesean McCoy? How concerned are we?

2,219 posts in this topic

How do you not run the ball with two shots from the one?

That was awful calling there.

Oof. Can you smell it?

Do you post productive things? Between this and your posts in the Charles/Knile threads it seems like youre basically a troll

Oof. Can you smell it?

Do you post productive things? Between this and your posts in the Charles/Knile threads it seems like youre basically a troll

How productive is your response? Don't worry about those who are just posting what they are feeling at the moment. It's a thread about McCoy so there is nothing wrong with an occasional emotional response.

Edited by JohnnyU

Time to sell this guy on name value. He looks terrible.

Good luck with that.

I would gladly try to trade for him.

Hypothetically speaking... whom would you want in return for McCoy?

Good luck with that.

The commish in one of my dynasty leagues made McCoy available looking for 2 young WRs or 1 young WR and one young RB, so I offered him Mike Evans and Terrence Williams for McCoy and he rejected it. I thought it was a pretty damn good offer myself.

Edited by JohnnyU

Good luck with that.

The commish in one of my leagues made McCoy available looking for 2 young WRs or 1 young WR and one young RB, so I offered him Mike Evans and Terrence Williams for McCoy and he rejected it. I thought it was a pretty damn good offer myself.

Really?

Sounds like a dynasty league - amirite? What drugs are you on, to think that was a "pretty damn good offer" ????

Your lucky that commish didn't just lock your roster and return your entry fee - after making a slack-jawed offer like that. Now go sit in the corner

1 person likes this

Good luck with that.

The commish in one of my leagues made McCoy available looking for 2 young WRs or 1 young WR and one young RB, so I offered him Mike Evans and Terrence Williams for McCoy and he rejected it. I thought it was a pretty damn good offer myself.

Really?

Sounds like a dynasty league - amirite? What drugs are you on, to think that was a "pretty damn good offer" ????

Your lucky that commish didn't just lock your roster and return your entry fee - after making a slack-jawed offer like that. Now go sit in the corner

LOL, yes, dynasty ppr league. From the looks of McCoy, I would have got robbed.

This is what it looks like for any caliber RB when the O-line gets hit with the injury bug.

Good luck with that.

Really?

:goodposting:

Maybe throw in Bernard Pierce and Priest Holmes too.

Good luck with that.

Really?

Mike Evans went 1.01 or 1.02 in many leagues and is projected a future star, so in a dynasty format he and Williams for McCoy isn't a bad offer for an underachieving RB in PPR dynasty leagues. As time goes on it may look like a bad offer for the team giving up the WRs.

Edited by JohnnyU

He looks like he's getting hit in the backfield on every carry. Because he is. Lane Johnson's back next week. If you want to trade McCoy because you don't think he'll get going this season, that's fine, but his value will never be lower than it is right now.

He looks like he's getting hit in the backfield on every carry. Because he is. Lane Johnson's back next week. If you want to trade McCoy because you don't think he'll get going this season, that's fine, but his value will never be lower than it is right now.

Lane isn't really any sort of upgrade on their RT now.

It was losing Evan Mathis, the undisputed best run blocking guard in the NFL, that was/is the issue for McCoy.

Lane isn't really any sort of upgrade on their RT now.

It was losing Evan Mathis, the undisputed best run blocking guard in the NFL, that was/is the issue for McCoy.

Obviously losing Kelce and Mathis hurt, but putting Lane at RT and being able to move Herremans back to guard is absolutely a positive thing.

Good luck with that.

Really?

Mike Evans went 1.01 or 1.02 in many leagues and is projected a future star, so in a dynasty format he and Williams for McCoy isn't a bad offer for an underachieving RB in PPR dynasty leagues. As time goes on it may look like a bad offer for the team giving up the WRs.

I was pretty shocked when Peso gave up Watkins for McCoy, but now it's looking like Watkins is the better end of the deal.

I would gladly try to trade for him.

Hypothetically speaking... whom would you want in return for McCoy?

Before this game I would have tried to get something like Lacy (sucking) and Marshall (injured) or Jeffrey package.

Now not sure that I could get Lacy straight up

Good luck with that.

Really?

Oof. Can you smell it?

Oh for God's sake go buy yourself a sense of humor. I think they're pretty cheap these days.

It could be worse. I have lacy, Charles and McCoy in my dynasty league. You would think I would be set at rb wouldn't you? Knowshown Moreno has more points scored on my bench and he hasn't played in two and a half weeks!!!!

Looking more and more like the stud RB era is ovah. The worst three teams in my main money league are those that drafted 1 2 3 - Charles, McCoy and Peterson. After watching the Eagles today you can see why. It's all pass all the time. The Eagles were up 21-10 on the road, with the best RB in football... And they finish the game with 43 passes and 11 runs.

1 person likes this

Despite my rather intense feeling of sacrilegious comparison labeling, I sense a Barry Sanders/McCoy stat line comparison is appropriate.

Im gonna hope he turns it around but this sucks. Wish theyd go under center a little bit more at times instead of running sideways all the time. Hopefully he has bottomed out and the rebound begins next week. He is very talented and hopefully Kelly is a good enough coach to get things ironed out. Top priority is whipping that patchwork OL into shape.

Was offered ball and vjax and two 15 thirds for him in a hard cap league. Seriously entertaining that offer now.

Despite my rather intense feeling of sacrilegious comparison labeling, I sense a Barry Sanders/McCoy stat line comparison is appropriate.

Not a totally unfair comparison.

Looking more and more like the stud RB era is ovah. The worst three teams in my main money league are those that drafted 1 2 3 - Charles, McCoy and Peterson. After watching the Eagles today you can see why. It's all pass all the time. The Eagles were up 21-10 on the road, with the best RB in football... And they finish the game with 43 passes and 11 runs.

Excellent point. Hated the shotgun passes at the end of the game. Thought McCoy started to get a little life on that drive and could have punched it in even though they had been stuffed previously.

It could be worse. I have lacy, Charles and McCoy in my dynasty league. You would think I would be set at rb wouldn't you? Knowshown Moreno has more points scored on my bench and he hasn't played in two and a half weeks!!!!

Has anyone taken your shoe strings and belt away from you? Seriously, how are you even surviving this year with those guys?

1 person likes this

I can take some duds running the ball, but with them passing so much, a big part of the concern is he is not involved in the passing game for whatever reason.

And that is why shady owners are stuck with him and should be because while those 4 for 17 days exist, so do those 21 for 187 and 2 days.

IF IF IF you can survive this bad start, he will certainly pay dividends as the season goes on, the weather turns, and the line returns to health.

Edited by Shutout

I can take some duds running the ball, but with them passing so much, a big part of the concern is he is not involved in the passing game for whatever reason.

Up until today he was used in the passing game a decent amount.

Good luck with that.
Really?

Wait! I'll take that trade!

I offered Charles and Wayne for McCoy and Keenan Allen earlier in the week. Once Charles was said to be a go for Monday I pulled it back. The owner today said he really thought about but held off. Now he's kicking himself.

I offered Charles and Wayne for McCoy and Keenan Allen earlier in the week. Once Charles was said to be a go for Monday I pulled it back. The owner today said he really thought about but held off. Now he's kicking himself.

I would keep Shady and Allen. Not even close for me. The Eagles will fix their OL problems.

Up until today he was used in the passing game a decent amount.

Well, and week 3 as well (1 recep). So half the season so far he hasn't been involved in all this throwing of the rock.