What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor leagues week3 (1 Viewer)

bicycle_seat_sniffer

Smells like chicken
I went ahead and updated the 3 leagues I am in with in Immune and outs;

WSL2:

Immune week4 - Domination

Out - Hell Touppee

PDSL3-

Immune Week4 - crippler

Out - Fullback Fro

SSL1

Immune week4 - Bicycle_seat_sniffer

Out - Phenix

WSL2 -
Domination @ 182.35 immune for week 4
Helltoupee goes out with 82 even thanks to AP and too many zeroes at WR
(just realized BSS already posted this above, but what the hey)

PDSL2 -
FUBAR @ 172.70 just holds off BroadwayG for week 4 immunity, thanks to 55+ points from his two Eagles WRs
RedZone with an ugly 75.25 goes out (when your DST is the highest scorer on your entire roster, you're gonna have a bad time)

SSL3 -
S. Bloom with an eye-popping 191.20 immune for week 4*
Bamac with his shoot-for-the-stars roster can't dodge the knife a third straight time with 97.70

MBSL2 -
Helltoupee @ 170.80 goes B2B on immunity - solid scores top to bottom, plus 37 from Julio didn't hurt
Low score for the week was Go DC @ 88.15, but he went out week 1.
2nd low score was Duckboy @ 97.75, who went out week 2.
That leaves 3rd low to take the bullet, who was ... hold on ... well, ####, that would be yours truly, with 123.85. Drafting probably the youngest roster in MBSL history worked about as well as I thought it would.

* If you had told me a month ago the highest YTD score in an SSL would be compiled by a starting squad including Alex Smith, Kelvin Benjamin, Jeremy Kerley, Dwayne Allen, and the Falcons' DST, I would have laughed at you.

Congrats on those landing week 4 immunity ... probably the best week in survivor league history to be holding the idol.

Last edited by a moderator:
just thought I'd stop in and take a good look around since this may be the last week Ref visits this thread.....

decided to ride the Peyton Manning train early and often in these leagues.....here's who I'm trotting out at QB in two of these mofo's....

WSL 1: Michael Vick (he better go big on the one play they let him run)

SSL 2: Chad Henne (yeah we're gonna sit Bortles all year my ###)

it's been fun......... :bye:

but if i do squeak by..... :headbang: :pickle: :suds: :banned:

I went ahead and updated the 3 leagues I am in with in Immune and outs;

WSL2:

Immune week4 - Domination

Out - Hell Touppee

PDSL3-

Immune Week4 - crippler

Out - Fullback Fro

SSL1

Immune week4 - Bicycle_seat_sniffer

Out - Phenix
Breezing through the other leagues and it doesn't seem this is right. Fro put up 113.25 to KRSOne's 110.95.

KRS was immune week 2 due to the high score in week 1, but HellToupee got week 3 immunity so KRS goes on the chopping block while Fro lives to fight another week.

I won't make the updates myself but you'll probably want to go back in and make the update ...

Rounding out the rest of the survivors for week 3, just in time for week 4 action:

WSL1
Bass @ 151.90 squeaks his way past Rudy for week 4 immunity
Shadowfax @ 102.25 gets some lovely parting gifts

PDSL1
Busman @ 158.75 gets to breathe easy for week 4
ffwmd @ 98.90 sent on his way like Rusted Root

PDSL3
Crippler @ 180.40 is more than enough to score week 4 immunity
KRS-One @ 110.95 is the hard-luck loser after starting the season with week 1's high score

SSL2
BroadwayG @ 169.25 takes home the idol for week 4
Commuterman @ 89.35 gets the ol' steel-toed boot

SSL4
Jeaton6 with a YTD high 195.90 gets week 4 immunity
FF_WMD #2 @ 88.10 takes his ball and goes home

MBSL1
Old Milwaukee with merely 146.55 edges out Bass for a seat in the week 4 panic room
Valence @ 113.40 gets the boot
(Mind-boggling set of scores in this league, BTW - I don't think I've ever seen a spread between first and 16th place (Fiddles with 110.30) be that narrow in any league, ever.)

It looks as though all the leagues (except PDSL3, as I mentioned above) have their immunities and eliminations up to date on MFL, but of course make sure to double-check the ones you're in.

Good luck to all on what's gonna be some real black-diamond sledding this weekend.

Rounding out the rest of the survivors for week 3, just in time for week 4 action:

WSL1
Bass @ 151.90 squeaks his way past Rudy for week 4 immunity
Shadowfax @ 102.25 gets some lovely parting gifts

PDSL1
Busman @ 158.75 gets to breathe easy for week 4
ffwmd @ 98.90 sent on his way like Rusted Root

PDSL3
Crippler @ 180.40 is more than enough to score week 4 immunity
KRS-One @ 110.95 is the hard-luck loser after starting the season with week 1's high score

SSL2
BroadwayG @ 169.25 takes home the idol for week 4
Commuterman @ 89.35 gets the ol' steel-toed boot

SSL4
Jeaton6 with a YTD high 195.90 gets week 4 immunity
FF_WMD #2 @ 88.10 takes his ball and goes home

MBSL1
Old Milwaukee with merely 146.55 edges out Bass for a seat in the week 4 panic room
Valence @ 113.40 gets the boot
(Mind-boggling set of scores in this league, BTW - I don't think I've ever seen a spread between first and 16th place (Fiddles with 110.30) be that narrow in any league, ever.)

It looks as though all the leagues (except PDSL3, as I mentioned above) have their immunities and eliminations up to date on MFL, but of course make sure to double-check the ones you're in.

Good luck to all on what's gonna be some real black-diamond sledding this weekend.
Thanks for doing this. Needed that immunity in mbsl1. No QB this week, not much at RB, studs on a bye. Probably will be around 80 this week.

I fixed pdsl3. Thanks to all who updated the leagues. Please leave the past past immunities in place when you update the franchise names in case we need to go back and look at it later.

just thought I'd stop in and take a good look around since this may be the last week Ref visits this thread.....

decided to ride the Peyton Manning train early and often in these leagues.....here's who I'm trotting out at QB in two of these mofo's....

WSL 1: Michael Vick (he better go big on the one play they let him run)

SSL 2: Chad Henne (yeah we're gonna sit Bortles all year my ###)

it's been fun......... :bye:

but if i do squeak by..... :headbang: :pickle: :suds: :banned:
:drive:

Users who are viewing this thread