What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Sunday AM Questions for Bloom - Week 4** (2 Viewers)

Woo hoo!

OK Bloom, need to start two of these three in PPR.

Spiller, Asiata, Allen Robinson

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to make room for a kicker by dropping one of Starks, Pierce, Hyde, Ingram, Witten. I'm starting Lacy and Khiry and reallllllllly don't want to drop Starks or Ingram but the rest of the guys have a higher ceiling. Leaning dropping Pierce because he's looked terrible and in committee... but I hate to give a free starting RB to the waiver wire, and I expect Pierce to start.

What the heck flex...kerley, Chris Johnson, Jennings, Steve Johnson, Hurns or risk k Davis? Thx non PPR

Thanks Sig,

FFPC scoring

I need 2 of the following:

Malcom Floyd vs Jax

Eddie Royal vs Jax

Jeremy Kerley vs Det

Dwayne Allen vs Tenn

Need three out of theses four:

Julio jones

Dez Bryant

C. Benjamin

B. Marshall

Worried about Marshall...

Forsthof

Looking at 3 of these WRs for 2 WR & flex spot in PPR, your thoughts are appreciated!

AJohnson

CPatterson

KAllen

KBenjamin

BCooks

I need to start 1 QB and 1 WR (1ppr). I have Bridgewater, Alex Smith, Greg Jennings and Boldin. I'm leaning towards Bridgewater+Jennings and praying for a TD.

In another league, also 1ppr, I need one flex and have Chris Johnson and Davante Adams.

ty

bye week issues to say the least, lol

limited ppr (.1 per reception), standard everything else

Which roll of the dice would you go with

Garbage time points with B. Oliver (SD) or K. Davis (KC) on MNF

no better options on waiver wire other than Freeman (ATL)

thanks

been offered Lacy, Starks, and VJax for Stacy, Gronk (or Alshon) and Harvin (I dont start Harvin as am I loaded at receiver but weak at RB; Stacy is my #1rb with JBell as my #2 RB)...should I do the trade for lacy?

Redraft trade q. Trade b Tate for spiller? Own Crowell, so like Tate as hedge. Thanks again!!

What are your thoughts on Greg Jennings today? Feels like a passing needed day. Others that could be pulled off WW include Shorts, Evans, Kelce (as WR).

Start 2rb/2wr/1flex nonPPR. I have Charles, Dbrown, Pthomas, Kelvin Benjamin, Gronk and kelce. Should I start Pierre Thomas and brown at RB and flex JC with the option of switching him for kelce last minute or roll with JC and Dbrown at RB and flex Benjamin.

Whoa man...do I need some victories today Boom.

Full point PPR, I need 3 of these guys.

BMarsh

CPatterson

Benjamin

FJax

Asiata

JBell

2 of my starting WRs are on byes this week so I'm down to:

Brandin Cooks

TY Hilton

Jeremy Kerley

Worth dropping Kerley to pick up(for this week and rest of season:

Hester

Malcolm Floyd

Stevie Johnson

Hartline

Allen Robinson

Thanks for all the great content and help.

Bye week blues

Need a WR3 and TE in 0.5 PPR

WR

Decker (questionable)

J. Matthews

Davante Adams

Jeremy Kerley

TE

O. Daniels

Ebron

ASJ

Love the podcast and youtube channel!

.5 PPR Risk starting Charles over Sankey in my flex? No other Monday night options and can't drop anyone due to byes this week. So I'm locked in at 1pm kickoff today.

Good Morning Bloom need a flex 1pt ppr. Decker, Hopkins, D Martin, or Gerhart?

Also would you cut AP for a kicker or take a zero? I also have Torry Smith I could cut.

Which flex to start

- blue vs bills

- taliafero vs car

- Davis vs ne (I have Charles starting too)

Standard Scoring, 6pts for TD

I have B Marshall, thoughts on droping both B. Pierce and Forsett and picking up 2 of Wheaton, Shorts, Allen Robinson, J. Jones or Stevie Johnson?

I'm gettin kinda sick of the Ravens running game...

I have to make room for a kicker by dropping one of Starks, Pierce, Hyde, Ingram, Witten. I'm starting Lacy and Khiry and reallllllllly don't want to drop Starks or Ingram but the rest of the guys have a higher ceiling. Leaning dropping Pierce because he's looked terrible and in committee... but I hate to give a free starting RB to the waiver wire, and I expect Pierce to start.
drop pierce

Need to start 3 of the following....TIA

J. Jones

K. Allen

Hopkins

Patterson

M. Wallace

Cooks

drop pierce
aight thanks boss...

I need to start 1 QB and 1 WR (1ppr). I have Bridgewater, Alex Smith, Greg Jennings and Boldin. I'm leaning towards Bridgewater+Jennings and praying for a TD.

In another league, also 1ppr, I need one flex and have Chris Johnson and Davante Adams.

ty
sounds good to me. adams over cj

Users who are viewing this thread