What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gracepoint - Premiers 10-2 (1 Viewer)

Broadchurch, the BBC show this is based on, was excellent. This looks like a line-for-line Americanization. I'd expect if you saw Broadchurch you won't like this. If you didn't, you will.

Watched the first episode last night (haven't seen the British version), thought it was pretty well done. Will try to watch the next two episodes before the fourth one airs Wed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, we're already on the 3rd? Crap, recorded the last one thinking it was the series premiere.

Enjoying it so far.. Would like them to go back to a little more on the son since we watched him not only delete texts from the boy that dies, but also did a "Format C: " on his computer.

Also, the woman in the Trailer court has the dead boys skateboard and is very hostile towards cops..

:popcorn:

What did everyone think of the finale?

I think the killer was obvious. The why was missing though. It was the father having or wanting to molest Danny that was a surprise. I hate those open endings.

I think the killer was obvious. The why was missing though. It was the father having or wanting to molest Danny that was a surprise. I hate those open endings.
Really.. You thought the "Killer" was obvious :confused:

Pretty clear he knew something, but no where along the line while watching did I think "Ah, he not only knows something but he is the one that did it"...

and yea, the other twist of why it happened was out of no where.. So all in all I thought it was well done.

I plan on watching the original show this was based on "BroadChurch" in the next month or so to see how they compare(I've read the endings are different) :popcorn:

Pretty clear he knew something, but no where along the line while watching did I think "Ah, he not only knows something but he is the one that did it"...

and yea, the other twist of why it happened was out of no where.. So all in all I thought it was well done.

I plan on watching the original show this was based on "BroadChurch" in the next month or so to see how they compare(I've read the endings are different) :popcorn:
Yes.

Since the first episode I thought it was the kid. No idea why, he could have been set up as a blind but I just had a feeling it was him. So maybe "obvious" was the wrong word. But I always thought it was him. The why was surprising, I thought he did it on purpose not as an accident in defending his friend.

iamsmilin said:
snogger said:
iamsmilin said:

Yes.

Since the first episode I thought it was the kid. No idea why, he could have been set up as a blind but I just had a feeling it was him. So maybe "obvious" was the wrong word. But I always thought it was him. The why was surprising, I thought he did it on purpose not as an accident in defending his friend.
then a nice :hifive: to you as I never saw "him" being the one..

It was easy to know he knew more then he was saying...

But I figured it had more to do with the "Red Herring" who was setup by many and the shed then how it turned out..

iamsmilin said:
snogger said:
iamsmilin said:

Yes.

I always thought he knew something, but I thought it was something they were into together. Surprised by the ending, good show.

Users who are viewing this thread