What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 5 Sunday AM Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

Andre Williams out there on WW in my keeper league. Pick him up? If so, drop Donald Brown or Steven Jackson for him?

Do you like Kelce, Gates or pick up Miller this week? Standard scoring

Last edited by a moderator:
League in sig (non ppr). WDIS in the flex: ben tate or travis kelce or rueben randle

Hey, Sig.

Which TE should I start this week, Donnell or Kelce? And would it be insane to put the other guy in my flex spot? It's non-ppr, and I also have Crabtree, Sproles, Knile Davis, and Golden Tate as possible flex-ers, as well.

14 team ppr looking at my flex spot right now. This is a ppr , 10 yards rush /pt , 15 yards recv/ pt

Its between DeSean Jackson and isaih crowell. I am worried of another 1 rec game for DeSean especially if he ends up getting match up vs Sherman on Monday night.

Thanks

Who should I start at flex? Toby Gerhart, Mike Brown or ASJ? .5 ppr

i have j. thomas at te.i also have kelce at te.now that thomas is back from bye i wont need to use kelce so im looking to trade him.

i have been offered rueben randle for him.my wrs are benjamin,cooks,hopkins,decker.we start 3.or should i just stay tight and

expect someone better for kelce.or i can wait until after week 6 and keep kelce and trade j.thomas for someone better.

sorry so long.this is a redraft ppr league

What RB or WR that is very available in most leagues would you recommend as a must have? I have heard Lattimer and Crowell this year. Is there anyone else who could hit big in weeks 5-16?

Down big to someone who had Nelson and Lacy (and I have Patterson) so I need a chance for a big score. Roll with Trent Richardson and Chris Johnson, or swap one for Stills, Britt, Hurns, Branden Oliver, Allen Robinson, or Kerley?

Thanks

Sit Montee Ball for Donald Brown, Isaiah Crowell, or Fred Jackson? I know your rankings have Ball above them, but I just don't see the gamescript allowing for him to do anything. ARI's D line, DEN's O line not making holes? I know Donald Brown and Fred Jackson are up against top 5 rush D. That leaves Crowell. I already started Asiata so I"m already down and need upside. Already flexing Eddie Royal

Does Crowell end today's game as Cleveland's starting RB? Better stash blue, Hyde or k Davis? Thx

Desperately trying to pick two of the following....

Spiller

Bradshaw

Tate

Crowell

Hill

If Tate doesn't go ( which is a rumour I've just seen in the Crowell thread ), I'm prob def going to play Crowell )

Many thanks in advance, my RB choices this week have been giving me fits !

Need some help,

2 wr

1te

1 wr/te flex

Alshon, D Thomas, Kelvin Benjamen, Eddie Royal, Watkins

Black Unicorn, Kelcie

Good morning Sig--

Megatron owner here. Is E. Sanders a good enough option to start over a nebulous Megatron and go against start your studs?

Also--in PPR Kelce or Cameron?

Thanks good sir!

Don't normally do this but I'm torn.... PPR, trade Lacy and Cordarelle Patterson for Sankey and Demaryius Thomas.

I would be getting Sankey and Thomas.

Have Charles as my other RB, Bryant and Benjamin as other 2 WRs.

Yea or Nay?

PPR / Megatron dilemma.

Start CJ/Keenan or bench CJ and start Keenan and Donnell??

Thanks Bloom!

PPR

Should I start Crowell/Hill/Taliaferro/Beckham over any of these players TRich/Harvin/Roddy White

If Trich doesn't get in the passing game for some reason, it may not be pretty

Roddy hasn't had much success vs. The Giants (no scores)

But

As much as I like Crowell etc., I dunno if its such a great idea.

It actually could be Harvin whose the risk (imho)

I have to pick 2/5 in an ol' TD league.

I have V-jax, Colston, R. White, Hopkins, and Royal.

Am I crazy for wanting to start Hopkins and Royal?

Thanks

Thanks for spending some time with us, Mr. Bloom.

12-team, PPR league. Stick with gimpy Megatron, or swap him out for Torrey Smith?

TIA!

Need to start 2 of the following, 1 ppr:

Arian Foster

Louis Murphy

Frank Gore

Larry Fitzgerald

Chris Ivory

Hey, Sig.

Which TE should I start this week, Donnell or Kelce? And would it be insane to put the other guy in my flex spot? It's non-ppr, and I also have Crabtree, Sproles, Knile Davis, and Golden Tate as possible flex-ers, as well.
kelce tate. wont talk you out of donnell

I've got a bench spot open, can add Antone Smith or Storm Johnson. Obviously looking for upside, as it is now, don't need to start either one.

Users who are viewing this thread