What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Twin Peaks (1 Viewer)

Sherilyn Fenn was such a hot piece of ### back in the day
this.

* There will be nine episodes, all of them written by Lynch & Frost, all of them directed by Lynch.

* The new episodes will be produced next season to air in 2016, which will be 25 years after the show was canceled.

* Showtime will air the previous two seasons in the lead-up to the new miniseries' debut.

* In the statement, Lynch & Frost said, “The mysterious and special world of 'Twin Peaks' is pulling us back. We’re very excited. May the forest be with you.”

I preferred the waitress who had the doosh husband

But you cant go wrong with any of them IMO

I preferred the waitress who had the doosh husband

But you cant go wrong with any of them IMO
Madchen Amick, I think? Hot as well, and .so was Lara Flynn Boyle.

Seeing Sherilyn Fenn as an ugly, fat older wife in Ray Donovan, and seeing Lara Flynn Boyle over the last decade is a terrible bummer.

anyone read mark frost's books? I read the sir arthur conan doyle books (list of 7 and 6 messiahs) and the laura palmer diary back in the day. they were all great but I lost track of him as an author. looks like hes released a bunch.

http://bymarkfrost.com/books/

During the winter TCA press tour, Showtime President David Nevins said he’s watched the full 18 hours. “David Lynch is one of the great film masters of my lifetime. I think this is the pure heroin version of David Lynch and I’m excited to put it out,” said Nevins.
President of poor metaphors

Forgot where I saw it yesterday, but found it again on nerdist. Some new characters are being played by Robert Forster (Mulholland Drive) and Lynch favorite Laura Dern. Forster originally turned down the role of Sheriff Truman years ago, but is back now and either playing him or a relative. Dern works with Agent Copper somehow and says she's playing a new character, but not Diane. Maybe.  ... When asked if she was playing Diane, “I am playing my own character,” she responded. But she’s not entirely sure. “Maybe I don’t even know who I’m playing! That’s also possible when you’re working with David Lynch.”  

Nerdist link

Forster last June

Watching it right now. The intro music seemed to run longer than I recall from the DVDs. I wonder if Showtime is being true to the original? Such a great pilot. And I love the looks of all the fine chicks from the original. Smokin'.

Users who are viewing this thread