What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Green Bay at Miami (1 Viewer)

Dolphins did a great job shutting down Lacey. Unfortunately, they were helpless to stop Rodgers or any of his receivers on that first drive.

Posted same thoughts in the lacy thread. Lacy is a matchup play going forward. Basically at home against a bad team. Otherwise not a lock for even a flex play

Posted same thoughts in the lacy thread. Lacy is a matchup play going forward. Basically at home against a bad team. Otherwise not a lock for even a flex play
I'm not a believer. Never have been. Not even in college. I won't own him in yearly or daily leagues. I just have a bias against Alabama backs. They all look the same in the NFL. They have to have so much around them to even flash.

What's up with Lamar Miller? He doesn't seem to be getting any carries. Is he hurt or just being benched for Moreno?

Two INT and Miami is still only down by 7. It will be interesting to see if the Miami D starts wearing down in the 2nd half - the Packers has the ball on offense twiice as long as miami

Users who are viewing this thread