Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flyman75

Trade Burnett for DLandry?

12-team redraft league. We use 4 LB and 4 DB, and we are a tackle heavy league (2pt/solo, 1pt/assist, 3pt/sack, 3pt/int, 3pt/FR, 2pt/FF, 1pt/PD).

The issue is I have two DBs on a bye in week 9 (Burnett and Ihedigbo). I have LaRon Landry ready to go when he returns week 9 to replace one of them, but I need another DB. I don't really have any guys I want to drop to pick up a replacement.

So I talked to another owner who has 2 DB on bye in week 11 to see if we wanted to make a swap. He offered me Dawan Landry for Morgan Burnett...Landry has 101.50 points this year and Burnett 105. Truthfully, Landry has been more consistent.

Do I pull the trigger on this? Is this an even trade ROS? I'm an admitted Burnett fanboy...this is the 3rd year in a row I've drafted him in a redraft, LOL.

For reference: Burnett is currently 3rd in ppg (not counting Berry with his one 30pt game or Branch who is out for the season). Landry is 6th. Last year, Landry was 22nd and Burnett 25th, but he missed 3 games.

Any thoughts?

I countered with Ihedigbo for Church, and he took it. I love that deal for me. Church has a nice playoff schedule, and it keeps me from having to drop anyone for week 9. Maybe Church can get back to last year's level...maybe.