What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Prostitution, Hitchhiking, or a Good Opportunity? (1 Viewer)

Al O'Pecia

Footballguy
19-year-old Ju Peng of Shanghai:

Frequent

Flyer

This Woman Is Offering To Sleep With A New Man In Every City She Visits As Long As They Pay Her Traveling Expenses

The title says it all, folks. 19-year-old Ju Peng of Shanghai (or at least that’s what she’s currently going by) is offering to have sex with a different man in every city she visits as long as they pay her traveling expenses, and then some. In a post on the Chinese site Weibo (it’s basically a hybrid of Twitter and Facebook), Ju Peng wrote:

"They will fund my transport to their city and all my expenses while I am there and they need to be generous. In return, they get a whole night with me, my undivided attention, and a chance to show themselves off in the company of a truly beautiful girl."

Not only do the men have to be willing to shell out for her visit, but they have to be decent looking, under 30, rich and at least 5’7″. Ju has reportedly already traveled all over parts of China using this method, and considers it to be a form of “hitchhiking.” Well, if you consider hitchhiking and prostitution to be similar, I suppose they are. Maybe hitchhiking is that cousin who gets decent grades in school despite being a bit of a stoner, and then whatever you consider Ju Peng’s doing is that other cousin, 5 times removed who’s missing a leg and likes to trade #######s for sex underneath a highway underpass.

Understandably, people have been calling this prostitution and demanding that the ad on Weibo be taken down. But I mean, how badly can this go? Worst case scenario is that Ju Peng gets “paid for” by a 5’7″ handsome 27-year-old Hannibal Lecter who fattens her up on spring rolls and Kung Pao chicken before eating her flesh, in which case everyone who’s throwing a #### fit over this can calm the #### down and get to say their “I told you so”‘s. In that case it’s a win-win, Ju Peng gets to travel, and all the cranky party poopers get the last word. Hooray!

"They will fund my transport to their city and all my expenses while I am there and they need to be generous. In return, they get a whole night with me, my undivided attention, and a chance to show themselves off in the company of a truly beautiful girl."
Do we also get the rest of you the next day for that lunchtime craving?

Not only do the men have to be willing to shell out for her visit, but they have to be decent looking, under 30, rich and at least 5’7″.
:lmao:
To be fair, most chinese women look like they violently open doors with their faces and chew on rocks for fun.... so by default she's like a 10 in China and can probably get away with this.

So I send her an e-ticket which I hope is nonexchangeable and nonrefundable, hoping that she does not have some method of using that information on the ticket to back into my credit card account, and if she shows up and decides to simply go on her way my recourse is what exactly? Do I call a cop and explain that I paid to get this chick here for some sex and she is now backing out of the deal, while she tells the cop she doesn't know anything about me other than that I inappropriately touched her, a stranger, in the airport.

So I send her an e-ticket which I hope is nonexchangeable and nonrefundable, hoping that she does not have some method of using that information on the ticket to back into my credit card account, and if she shows up and decides to simply go on her way my recourse is what exactly? Do I call a cop and explain that I paid to get this chick here for some sex and she is now backing out of the deal, while she tells the cop she doesn't know anything about me other than that I inappropriately touched her, a stranger, in the airport.
Dude, you read the written contract that she sends you. It's BINDING and will hold up in any court of law, so she told me.

Users who are viewing this thread