What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Matt Elam (1 Viewer)

Warpig

Footballguy
What is the deal with this guy? Is he starting? I see he averages about 2 tackles per week and no big plays. I haven't been able to see any Ravens games. Is he SS or FS? Seems like he's been a total bust if he's not making plays and not getting tackles.

Its primarily been him playing terrible. He had 1 tackle to go with five (5!) missed tackles last week. He played a fair amount last week, but is getting more competition from Brooks and Hill. He is more suited for SS, but with those missed tackle number I can see why they aren't doing that.

scroll through my snaps thread -- he was platooning for a few weeks up until he got the bulk of it this past week.

don't think they've been too happy with him, and they supposedly like hill.

About to waive him in a fairly deep dynasty league. I can't help but feel that if he was gping to be decent he would have shown something by now. What a disappointment.

Yep. I just added him as a throw in in a trade I just pulled off. It's a salary cap league and I added him just to make the numbers right. Not like I'm gonna miss him and his 2 tackles per game. Too bad. I thought having him paired with cyprien would give me a studly Safety stable. Guess I was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread