What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 10 Sunday AM Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

Hey sig, need swing for the fences picks this week, Wilson or Sanchez, one from d will, j stew, cj2k, a smith, or b brown? Thx

PPR league. Got AJ Greened Thursday, need 1 of Ingram, Decker, or Vjax? Already starting Mike Evans. Thanks in advance Sig

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the latest on Bennett? Do I risk it and go with him because he's leaning towards the probable side of questionable or go with the inevitable 5 for 50 with Heath Miller?

With the news that Lamar Miller will be limited today, should I flex Torrey Smith or Andre Holmes over him, or ride with Lamar? PPR.

2 Questions:

1) Can't decide between Odell, Michael Floyd, or picking up Torrey for my WR2 position. 1/2 pt PPR

2) Cutler or Wilson at QB?

Thanks!

Projected to lose this week by a large margin and my QB situation is up in the air. Romo or Vick?

Cheers Sig!

Offered a trade: Julio and Vareen for K. Benjamin and AP. I'm in first and stacked at all positions. I would get the the Julio side.

Rb's forte, Gio, j hill, Bradshaw

Wr's A Brown, E Sanders, Andre, K Allen

TE J Thomas

1 pt. PPR

Worried about Cutler with the forecast in GB. My backup is Kaepernick against a porous NO defense. Talk to me.

Should I trade Forte and Palmer for Megatron and AP?

Do I have anything to offer for Megatron?

He needs rbs and a Qb

I'm 5-4 in a non-ppr league in 3rd place

Start: 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1flex, 1td, 1pk

QB Rivers

RB Forte

RB McCoy

Wr Andre Johnson

WR Bradin Cooks

Wr Michael Crabtree

TE Jimmy Graham

Flex Rashad Jennings

Td Miami

Pk Hauschka

Bench

QB Palmer

RB Joique Bell, Jerick McKinnon, Andre Williams, Joseph Randle, Charles Sims

WR Devonte Adams, Josh Gordon

Morning

1 ppr, get rtn pts

Baldwin vs nyg

Or

Vjax vs atl

Got vjax in right now but don't feel great about it

12-team league, 0.5 PPR. My team is 7-1.

For my flex spot, I can play either Beckham or M. Bryant. My opponent has Big Ben, and my thought is to play Bryant, especially given Beckham's SEA matchup. Do you agree?

I'm considering running without a TE this week, though not sure I can go through with it. With Gronk on bye, my Drop options are limited by the fact that all my RBs after Charles have some sort of caveat on them. I can afford to lose a QB after stealing Palmer when someone got impatient a few weeks ago, but none of these guys is really droppable for a streaming TE. (also, the TEs available are pretty crappy, with Chandler and the Poor Seafaring Stranger probably the creme (or possibly Rosario if I want to gamble).

(standard)

QBs: Palmer, Kaep, Romo

RBs: JC, Miller, Trent, Mason, Sims

WRs: DT, Jordy, Andre J, Gordon

TE: Gronk

DEF: KC

K: Who cares.

Do I just throw Sims to the waiver wolves and hope he doesn't pop a long one against the Falcons, try to eek out 5-6 points from a TE? Let a QB loose? Or abandon TE for the week?

btw Phish was great out in Vegas.

Near must win week for me, and I need two of these three...a possibly gimpy Sammy Watkins, Odell Beckham, and Brandon Marshall. Non PPR. Thanks.

Last week I picked up Fred Jackson after word came out that he may be back sooner than was first reported....Is he a RB1 that rest of the season with no Spiller?

Good morning Sig, hope all is well on this beautiful NFL sunday.. Have a "who do i drop" question for ya

need to pick up an IDP this week bc JJ watt is on bye (he is leading our IDP in pts by a good margin so i dont want to drop him)

My RBs are Leveon, Bradshaw, mckinnon, tre mason, rainey, sims, AND i just got rashad jennings off of waivers this morning.

I'm thinkin it's mason or sims that are droppable, right? Who would you drop?

Tough RB decision: Bush vs Miami or AWilliams versus Seattle? Heart is leaning Bush but not quite sure. (5 point bonus at 5 recepts or 20 carries, so not exactly ppr)

Morning !

Non PPR (team in sig)

Need 2 WR's - G. Tate, OBJ, D. Adams, A Rob

Flex (pick one) - Any of above not used + M. Rivera, A. Rob, D. Sproles, J. Starks

thanks!

I am loaded everywhere but RB what handcuff lottery tickets should I have on bench? Currently have starks, j hill (started and busted), c Micheal, k Carey and c polk. Jennings and Bradshaw are what I have protected to start in weeks to come.

Henry Ford said:
I need to pick two of Kelvin Benjamin, Mike Evans, Allen Hurns, and Percy Harvin. I'm torn. Thoughts?
id go harvin and evans, although benjamin might have the highest ceiling of the group, wont talk you out of him over one of those two

Good morning and thank you for doing these with us.

16 Team PPR

Would you drop Greg Jennings to pick up a flyer to replace Sammy Watkins? Names like Kearse, or Mike Williams are all that's on waivers.

Thanks again.

Offered a trade: Julio and Vareen for K. Benjamin and AP. I'm in first and stacked at all positions. I would get the the Julio side.

Rb's forte, Gio, j hill, Bradshaw

Wr's A Brown, E Sanders, Andre, K Allen

TE J Thomas

1 pt. PPR
julio side

Should I trade Forte and Palmer for Megatron and AP?

Do I have anything to offer for Megatron?

He needs rbs and a Qb

I'm 5-4 in a non-ppr league in 3rd place

Start: 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1flex, 1td, 1pk

QB Rivers

RB Forte

RB McCoy

Wr Andre Johnson

WR Bradin Cooks

Wr Michael Crabtree

TE Jimmy Graham

Flex Rashad Jennings

Td Miami

Pk Hauschka

Bench

QB Palmer

RB Joique Bell, Jerick McKinnon, Andre Williams, Joseph Randle, Charles Sims

WR Devonte Adams, Josh Gordon
hold forte in nonppr

Seeing that Jeremy Hill got me a whopping 6.1 (ppr), I'm debating between Hillman and Forsett....

I'm considering running without a TE this week, though not sure I can go through with it. With Gronk on bye, my Drop options are limited by the fact that all my RBs after Charles have some sort of caveat on them. I can afford to lose a QB after stealing Palmer when someone got impatient a few weeks ago, but none of these guys is really droppable for a streaming TE. (also, the TEs available are pretty crappy, with Chandler and the Poor Seafaring Stranger probably the creme (or possibly Rosario if I want to gamble).

QBs: Palmer, Kaep, Romo

RBs: JC, Miller, Trent, Mason, Sims

WRs: DT, Jordy, Andre J

TE: Gronk

DEF: KC

K: Who cares.

Do I just throw Sims to the waiver wolves and hope he doesn't pop a long one against the Falcons, try to eek out 5-6 points from a TE? Let a QB loose? Or abandon TE for the week?

btw Phish was great out in Vegas.
drop CK for Chandler unless you are 8-1 or better

loved the haunted house set... THEY ATTACK

Users who are viewing this thread