What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins (1 Viewer)

Bring on EJ next week.

:thumbup:
In

Shark move would have been to put him in for this game after watching Ortons last four throws in the KC game.

Pressure Bills up the middle with their crappy guards + no mobility Kyle = instawin vrs Bills.
According to some here, none of it was Ortons fault.
A lot wasn't, as Deion just correctly pointed out.

Marshall, and Irvin also correctly stated that you can't go back to EJ just yet.
You listen to talking heads too much.
Orton is awesome. That's why he lost his job to TeeeeeeBow.

Never drafting Mike Wallace again....unless the QB changes. Best deep ball WR in the league with Big Ben and now is a 8 ypc kinda guy. Ugh.
Wallace was being drafted as a WR3 and has put up WR2 numbers up to this point. He was good value this year.

I hate close games determined by deleberate bad calls. Just ruins the product but time and time again this happens.
The Bills should be your least favorite team then. Tonight is standard fare for us.

On a positive note, should you want to win a "losing coach likely fired" game with Dumb and Dumber matching wits? Maybe it's all for the best. I'm still laughing at Marrone declining that penalty at the half like an idiot, thinking he'd punt on 4th&3 if he were Miami, and then Philbin obliging with the punt team. Just comical how clueless these baffoons are.

Never drafting Mike Wallace again....unless the QB changes. Best deep ball WR in the league with Big Ben and now is a 8 ypc kinda guy. Ugh.
Wallace was being drafted as a WR3 and has put up WR2 numbers up to this point. He was good value this year.
I know, I drafted him accordingly, but it's just frustrating watching his games hoping for something that isn't coming at this point

SameSongNDance said:
jbz said:
I'm proudly riding Wallace to a 2-8 record in one of my leagues and hopefully the #1 pick in the rookie draft! C'MON GURLEY!!

jbz said:
SameSongNDance said:
jbz said:
I know, I drafted him accordingly, but it's just frustrating watching his games hoping for something that isn't coming at this point
Same here. It was frustrating to see Tannenhill throw it 10 yards out of bounds on his 1st deep ball attempt to Wallace, he was also very late on that ball that resulted in a PI call, and threw behind wallace in the end zone late in the game.

Wallace could of easily had a 6/75/TD game last night if he had another QB.

I have Wallace on one team and was just looking at his stats for this year... it's amazing that he has ZERO games with over 100 yards receiving... almost unbelievable.

Users who are viewing this thread