Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

timschochet

Official Hillary Clinton 2016 thread

1 minute ago, -fish- said:

I assume there aren't a lot of Hillary signs because: (1) people that are voting for her don't really support her, but see her as the lesser of two evils and (2) they're afraid the Trump supporter brownshirts will vandalize their cars and houses.

The whole yard sign thing is ridiculous.

Urban areas: Hillary signs.

Suburban areas: Trump signs.

Just a question of where you are as to what signs you're 'not seeing.'

Kim.com bringing out the logic:

Imagine:

• H wins election
  • H emails published
  • H lied to FBI & Congress
  • Obama pardons H
  • DOJ & FBI at war
  • USG in turmoil
  • Massive leaks
  • The End

or

• T wins
  • The End

4 minutes ago, Opie said:

:sigh:

Am I supposed to take the time to actually list them here so you won't read them?

Yes, like any. And if it was such a clear cut case of impeachable offenses, why did the majority GOP House not proceed (can't answer that can you?)

Just now, SaintsInDome2006 said:

She seems humbled by the whole awful experience.

She likely doesn't think she did anyone wrong.

19 minutes ago, IvanKaramazov said:

One of the things I really love about this election is that we're now debating over which candidate is most likely to be impeached, with impeachment being a positive reason to vote for said candidate.

Really feeling great about the process here.

1 minute ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

She seems humbled by the whole awful experience.

Sorry for the 2x post, but here's a screenshot from her Twitter. 16 hours ago, so she hasn't been pressured to take down: http://imgur.com/a/m7PF4

Just now, squistion said:

Getting out the vote is dishonest. :lol:

Another example of the meltdown reaching the next level.

2 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

The whole yard sign thing is ridiculous.

Urban areas: Hillary signs.

Suburban areas: Trump signs.

Just a question of where you are as to what signs you're 'not seeing.'

Doubt there's as many Hillary signs in the hood as you think.  Can't picture many black people supporting a white robotic multimillionaire.  

I live next to a lady with a Hillary sign.  Has the Maddow haircut and wears suit jackets.  If Hillary wins this thing she wins it on the strength of having a ###### and not being the Donald.  

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

Yes, like any. And if it was such a clear cut case of impeachable offenses, why did the majority GOP House not proceed (can't answer that can you?)

I just told you ....because the GOP didn't have the guts to do it.

As for the impeachable offenses.......google ijt...THEN don't read them.

:own3d:....before you do it.

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

And what grounds of impeachment did The House of Representatives ever have? What high crimes and misdemeanors. as required by The Constitution?

Sorry to say, but the House can impeach on whatever they think they can get away with the voters.  For all of our history this duty has been taken seriously.,,,

A few days ago 538 said the Cubs had less of a shot to win the WS than Trump had to win the election.  Cubs are leading game 6 7-1.

This thread might reach 2,000 pages by Election Day at this rate.

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Getting out the vote is dishonest. :lol:

Yeah the last sentence is EXACTLY  what I was talking about. 

Thanks for proving again how dishonest people like you are.

4 minutes ago, BeaverCleaver said:

She likely doesn't think she did anyone wrong.

Right up the alley of the base.

2 minutes ago, Dexter said:

Yeah the last sentence is EXACTLY  what I was talking about. 

Thanks for proving again how dishonest people like you are.

For calling for getting out the vote. :lol:

59 minutes ago, ShamrockPride said:

That beautiful moment when Tim realizes he has wasted 2 years of his life captaining a thread that may very well not end in his desired outcome.

Take a year Tim, or 2...you're going to need it to fall back to Earth if Trump wins. If this thread has blessed you with anything, hopefully it can be a lifetime of humility that you can carry with you the rest of your days. You'll be in my thoughts.

Tim will go in hiding if she loses. 

Maybe change the thread name too and delete every post he made in it before he goes. 

16 minutes ago, squistion said:

And what grounds of impeachment did The House of Representatives ever have? What high crimes and misdemeanors. as required by The Constitution?

being president while black.   this is still america.

15 minutes ago, Opie said:

Am I supposed to take the time to actually list them here so you won't read them?

If the House of Representatives, with an overwhelming GOP majority, had something or anything legitimate worthy of impeachment of Obama, they would have done it - and you know that too.

3 minutes ago, quickhands said:

being president while black.   this is still america.

Oh my god....you see what happens when a black criminal is shot...what would have happened if the 1st black POTUS was fired??  

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

If the House of Representatives. with an overwhelming GOP majority. had something or anything legitimate worthy of impeachment of Obama, they would have done it - and you know that too.

No...I really don't.  Which exactly why I want the swamp drained.

Besides....I already :own3d: you....I win.

9 minutes ago, Ren Ho3k said:

Doubt there's as many Hillary signs in the hood as you think.  Can't picture many black people supporting a white robotic multimillionaire.  

I live next to a lady with a Hillary sign.  Has the Maddow haircut and wears suit jackets.  If Hillary wins this thing she wins it on the strength of having a ###### and not being the Donald.  

The hood?

Urban areas are pretty diverse. I see Hillary signs in the largely 'white' university area I drive through. I go see the in-laws and I likely see Trump signs. Not a shocker.

NO is a city with 100+ year infrastructure, a permanently lousy economy and a series of big ### federal walls dividing us from catastrophe. We tend to go Dem on principle.

But Hillary will win on organization and a better campaign. I doubt she loses but if she does it will be because of her baked in flaws.

3 minutes ago, Opie said:

Besides....I already :own3d: you....I win.

If you are pulling up own3d signs as a response, it's likely a mirror. 

6 minutes ago, Koya said:

If you are pulling up own3d signs as a response, it's likely a mirror. 

inside joke.

You'll have to look at last night to get it....or badmouth Rachel Maddow.

That'll get 'em flying again.

2 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

The hood?

Urban areas are pretty diverse. I see Hillary signs in the largely 'white' university area I drive through. I go see the in-laws and I likely see Trump signs. Not a shocker.

NO is a city with 100+ year infrastructure, a permanently lousy economy and a series of big ### federal walls dividing us from catastrophe. We tend to go Dem on principle.

But Hillary will win on organization and a better campaign. I doubt she loses but if she does it will be because of her baked in flaws.

Her ground game is for sure better. They are all over around here. Trump goes to Pueblo and Greeley to speak, places that wont help him in Colorado. 

36 minutes ago, tommyboy said:

4 years ago Romney was Hitler. Before that it was McCain, Bush, Reagan on and on.

Now you have trump and nobody is listening to the boys who cried wolf so many times. Dems have themselves to blame for Trump.

Yep Harry Reid tried to trot out the old Romney playbook on Trump yesterday and was laughed at.  I guess Reid forgot he told reporters after the 2012 election was over that he made all that stuff about Romney up.

12 minutes ago, NREC34 said:

Tim will go in hiding if she loses. 

Maybe change the thread name too and delete every post he made in it before he goes. 

Just an announcement right now in case anybody believes this: I'm going to an election party a Tuesday night so if I do post it won't be very much. 

9 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Just an announcement right now in case anybody believes this: I'm going to an election party a Tuesday night so if I do post it won't be very much. 

It will probably end early....but you WILL check in from time to time so we know that you're not standing out on the ledge?

4 minutes ago, Opie said:

inside joke.

You'll have to look at last night to get it....or badmouth Rachel Maddow.

That'll get 'em flying again.

Right now Maddow has Bill Weld on.

Bill Weld :wub: 

Just now, timschochet said:

Hopefully it's close to a hospital.

1 minute ago, timschochet said:

Too bad you don't have a smart phone with an app that can live-broadcast this party.

ABC reporting that Trump has pulled ahead for the first time ever in the polls. This is hard to believe.

4 minutes ago, timschochet said:

If Hillary loses, don't drink any kool-aid that you didn't make yourself.

Just now, Da Guru said:

ABC reporting that Trump has pulled ahead for the first time ever in the polls. This is hard to believe.

Ordered by Clinton to alert people to go vote for her

4 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Trump making FBGs great again.

Hey, you guys remember when all those Hillary supporters made Trump President?  Like the Nader folks made Bush President?

Washington (AFP) - The FBI has unexpectedly released documents concerning ex-president Bill Clinton's pardon of the husband of a wealthy Democratic donor, in a surprise move just days before the election in which his wife is seeking to become America's first female president.

The release of the heavily redacted 129-page report over the pardon of trader Marc Rich -- an investigation that closed in 2005 without charges -- triggered questions from Democrats already angered by the FBI's probe into hundreds of thousands of newly uncovered emails possibly linked to Hillary Clinton.

While the Rich documents were published online Monday, they received little notice until they were posted on Tuesday on a Twitter account for the Federal Bureau of Investigation's division managing Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests that had had no posts since a year ago, except for a small handful released simultaneously on Sunday.

"Absent a FOIA litigation deadline, this is odd," said Hillary Clinton spokesman Brian Fallon.

"Will FBI be posting docs on Trump's housing discrimination in '70s?" he added, referring to Clinton's Republican rival Donald Trump, a billionaire real estate magnate.

The FBI said the documents were posted shortly after they were processed, as with FOIA materials requested three or more times.

"Per the standard procedure for FOIA, these materials became available for release and were posted automatically and electronically to the FBI's public reading room in accordance with the law and established procedures," the statement said.

The FBI indicated that this was only a "preliminary" release that could therefore be followed by more.

Rich was indicted on federal charges of tax evasion in the United States. He was a fugitive from the Department of Justice -- at a time one of the FBI's most wanted -- living in exile in Switzerland at the time of his indictment. He died there in 2013. 

In a controversial move, Bill Clinton pardoned him on his last day in office on January 20, 2001. The FBI opened its investigation into the pardon later that year.

Rich's ex-wife Denise Eisenberg Rich, whose name was redacted from the FBI files, "has been a major political donor to the Democratic Party, and these donations may have been intended to influence the fugitive's pardon," reads a bureau note requesting that a preliminary investigation be opened.

Some of the donations went to the William J. Clinton Presidential Foundation, the predecessor to the Clinton Foundation, according to the document.

"It appears that the required pardon standards and procedures were not followed," reads the FBI document dated February 15, 2001.

The Rich case fell under the watch of current FBI Director James Comey, then a younger prosecutor.

The FBI document dump comes as Comey is under fire, from both Democrats and some Republicans, for effectively reopening in recent days the bureau's investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server.

4 minutes ago, Da Guru said:

Not really, Hillary is a terrible candidate

1 hour ago, Sinn Fein said:

Really, if you review Podesta's emails, this entire fiasco is Hillary's fault.  She is clearly to blame for being such a poor candidate herself, and by most accounts it was the DNC/Clinton machine pushing the Trump candidacy in its infancy.

I blame Hillary, first and foremost, then the Clinton shills who had their heads buried in the sand and just regurgitated the Clinton talking points without once stopping to consider reality. Even when she gets elected, this is going to be a miserable 4 years as we go from one scandal/investigation to the next. 

Excellent post.  

13 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Washington (AFP) - The FBI has unexpectedly released documents concerning ex-president Bill Clinton's pardon of the husband of a wealthy Democratic donor, in a surprise move just days before the election in which his wife is seeking to become America's first female president.

Ahhhh...."Pardongate".  

An oldie but a goodie....a real blast from the past!

Back when a Clinton scandal was a scandal !

Now THOSE were the days.. :banned:

17 minutes ago, Da Guru said:

It's the first time that Trump has led that particular ABC poll.

1 minute ago, James Daulton said:

President Trump.  It's mind boggling. 

Sounds so good to say it out loud. MAGA!