Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

timschochet

Official Hillary Clinton 2016 thread

Recommended Posts

Good Schtick that the FBI is wrong for leaking info about Clinton but Clinton is cool for putting highly classified information that often times can out sources and have people killed on a private server. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Because of the firewalls the odds are still heavily in Hillary's favor. But it's closer than it was before. If this were a football game, it would be Michigan 28, Northwestern 20 with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter, and Michigan with the ball at midfield. Michigan is by far the better team and all they have to do is run out the clock. But they could fumble or they could be forced to punt, and Northwestern could drive the ball the other way and score, in which case they'd still have to go for 2 just to put it in overtime. So the game is not quite over even though you expect Michigan to win. 

True, but last week it was 28 - 6 with ten minutes to play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cobalt_27 said:

At the beginning of today, 538 has Hillary with a 71% chance of winning.  Just a few days ago (Sunday) she was at 79%. 

I'm guessing she'll be in the 60s by mid-day.

Holy crap.

Welp.  Down to 69% at 9:25am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Slapdash said:
11 hours ago, David Dodds said:

https://twitter.com/AnonymousGlobo/status/793609391706628096

I will let the hackers report back on the data.  Not touching bank docs with likely account numbers, etc.

Rothschild stuff? Probably a hoax

No reporting on this.  I would deeply reconsider the reliability of whatever conduit you found this through.  Any time people start talking about the Rothschilds in this manner, alarm bells need to go off.  They have been the subject of anti-semitic conspiracy theories for centuries...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No one seemed too pissed off when Trump's Tax info got leaked...I know Hillary had zero issues with it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rich Conway said:

True, but last week it was 28 - 6 with ten minutes to play.

And, Michigan making mistakes all over the field, guys are getting ejected, and the crowd is losing its mind.  Trying to run out the clock.  The game can't end soon enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cobalt_27 said:

And, Michigan making mistakes all over the field, guys are getting ejected, and the crowd is losing its mind.  Trying to run out the clock.  The game can't end soon enough.

All true. But- cooler heads still expect a Wolverine victory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cobalt_27 said:

And, Michigan making mistakes all over the field, guys are getting ejected, and the crowd is losing its mind.  Trying to run out the clock.  The game can't end soon enough.

And the Michigan Coach smelling like cabbage, urine and farts and blaming the ref for everything his team does wrong... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Boston said:

No one seemed too pissed off when Trump's Tax info got leaked...I know Hillary had zero issues with it...

It's funny how instead of focusing on the corrupt nature of what's leaked about Hillary the sheep fall back on "it's illegally obtained emails!" or "he must be working with Russia!". What's wrong with people, I don't care if aliens dropped the info in my mailbox last night and took a dump on my front porch, look at the freaking emails what a scumbag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Workhorse said:

In reality, she isn't losing ANY of these barring either an unprecedented polling miss or a freak asteroid strike.

As much as some keep pointing to the polls and touting their historical accuracy, the fact of the matter is that is simply not the case.  It does not take an "unprecedented" miss in the polls.  There have been numerous +7 point swings in the past century including a 10 point swing with Truman/Dewey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, cobalt_27 said:

And, Michigan making mistakes all over the field, guys are getting ejected, and the crowd is losing its mind.  Trying to run out the clock.  The game can't end soon enough.

Team Clinton has been trying to run out the clock for over a year now.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Slapdash said:

Don't see leaking covered in their oath:

I [name] do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

So when my government leaders try to keep unethical and illegal behaviors from the American people.....lets go around them and make this information known! 

Read all about the sleezy Clinton emails etc.....you still want to vote for her? I'm afraid that's really "dangerous" stuff you all keep harping about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, timschochet said:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/02/donald-trump-can-t-merely-be-defeated-he-and-his-deplorables-must-be-crushed.html

It’s not enough for Donald Trump to just lose this election. He must get crushed. Why? Simple, we need to send a message to Trump—as well as to the rest of our nation—that his sexism, bigotry, and racism have no place in America. And perhaps more importantly this would send a powerful message to Trump’s white supremacist and anti-Semitic fans that we will not sit by as Trump mainstreams their hate.

Those are the stakes. Yet stunningly a Washington Post poll released Tuesday finds that enthusiasm among Hillary Clinton supporters is dropping given FBI director’s James Comey’s irresponsibly timed letter about emails found on Huma Abedin’s computer. 

Trump and the hate mongers of his base want you to lose enthusiasm. They hope good people sit home and let hate triumph. We can’t allow that.

Let’s be blunt: Trump has served up the most vile, despicable garbage we have seen from a major party presidential nominee ever. And that’s not just my view but also people who have been active in politics for decades, such as Ralph Nader and Barney Frank, who shared that exact sentiment while guests on my SiriusXM radio show.

There’s no moral equivalence between what Clinton has done—or even allegedly done—regarding emails and Trump’s hate-filled fear mongering. Just on Sunday Trump claimed that Clinton would allow “650 million” immigrants “to pour” into our country. That is an absolute lie as noted by the nonpartisan Politifact. But the idea of keeping America a white majority country is red meat for Trump’s xenophobic base.

In that same speech Trump went on to fear-monger about Muslims—something he has been doing since his lie last fall that “thousands” of Muslims cheered in New Jersey on 9/11. This time he claimed that allowing even one Syrian refugee in the country would mean “generations of terrorism” that soon will be “spreading to your schools and communities.”

This type of rhetoric is nothing new for Trump. In fact literally day one of his campaign he began spewing hate when he lied that Mexico was sending rapists. Later he went on to mock a disabled reporter, claim that American-born Judge Gonzalo Curiel should be disqualified from presiding over the fraud lawsuit against Trump because he’s a “Mexican,” and defended his white supporters beating up a Black Lives Matter protester. He has claimed “Islam hates us,” bragged about sexually assaulting women (in the Access Hollywood tape), and made sexist remarks about Megyn Kelly and Carly Fiorina.

And despicably, just 10 days ago he claimed that the 11 women who courageously came forward to report that Trump sexually assaulted them were “liars,” telling a cheering crowd: “Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign.”

Forget politics for a moment. Trump’s attack on these women will no doubt make other women who are sexually assaulted less likely to come forward. Why? Well, if a major political candidate like Trump can call victims of sexual assault liars to the cheers of thousands of Americans, this sends a message to women across the nation that they may be subject to the same type of abuse.

Imagine a President Trump having the mantle of the presidency and demonizing minorities, stoking hate against Muslims, and shaming women. And if you are going to tell me he will change as president, you’re being an apologist for his hate.

However, the most alarming aspect of this election is that Trump has emboldened the scum of our nation. I’m talking specifically the white supremacist and their ilk openly supporting Trump. These people have crawled out from the shadows thanks to Trump.  On Tuesday the KKK’s official paper dedicated its front page to express proud support for Trump noting he best represents the “white Christian Republic” they envision to make America great again.

On Monday one prominent white supremacist launched robocalls trying to help Trump in the battleground state of Utah by claiming conservative third party candidate Evan McMullin is gay. And in September other leaders of the white nationalist movement held a press conference in Washington, D.C., only blocks from the White House, where they expressed their support for Trump and their vision for making America a white homeland that will be free of Jews

These Jew-hating white supremacists have launched a wave of anti-Semitic attacks on social media. The Daily Beast’s Jay Michaelson recently wrote about the Anti-Defamation League’s report documenting the chilling rise in anti-Semitic tweets that the league connects to Trump’s candidacy.

In fact, CNN’s Jake Tapper noted Sunday while interviewing Trump’s campaign manager Kellyanne Conway that a Trump supporter at a campaign event was yelling at the media  “Jew-S-A.” Tapper explained that anti-Semites and racists feel a “comfort level” with the Trump campaign yet Trump has alarmingly only responded with a pro forma “I disavow.”

Tapper is 100 percent correct. Trump has shown no hesitation calling people like Senator Elizabeth Warren a “racist” and a “fraud” but has never used such harsh language to describe the anti-Semites and white supremacists supporting him. Indeed, when Trump was given a chance in May on CNN to point blank denounce the anti-Semitic attacks by his supporters on Jewish journalists who had criticized Trump, he responded “I have no message.” Clearly Trump is sending them a message to stay on the Trump train.

Despite what some want you to believe, in the race between Trump and Clinton, Hillary is not the lesser of two evils. There’s only one evil in this race and his name is Donald Trump. And we must unite to crush him come Election Day. Anything else will make Trump and his deplorables believe that their hateful views have a place in mainstream America. And we cannot let that happen.

 
 
 

 

by Robby Mook

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Huma ok? Anyone seen her or she still in timeout? God forbid suicide by gunshot to the back of the head. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jrodicus said:

As much as some keep pointing to the polls and touting their historical accuracy, the fact of the matter is that is simply not the case.  It does not take an "unprecedented" miss in the polls.  There have been numerous +7 point swings in the past century including a 10 point swing with Truman/Dewey.

I love it when people cite Truman/Dewey as an example of incorrect polling.  There wasn't a single poll taken after October 25th in that election.  It is now November 2nd and Hillary still has the lead in nearly every single poll in those firewall states.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Baloney Sandwich said:

by Robby Mook

Nope, but what if it was? It's still all true, isn't it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jerry jones said:
20 minutes ago, Slapdash said:

Don't see leaking covered in their oath:

I [name] do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

So when my government leaders try to keep unethical and illegal behaviors from the American people.....lets go around them and make this information known! 

Read all about the sleezy Clinton emails etc.....you still want to vote for her? I'm afraid that's really "dangerous" stuff you all keep harping about.

I think it is important that people are taking an oath to the Constitution and not the government itself (as others stated).  I agree with the philosophy of whistleblowers like Snowden , Drake, and etc.

I'm still on the fence, personally, about what I'm going to vote for as president.  These recent leaks are just more of the same; those paying attention have long known who the Clintons are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, IvanKaramazov said:

More like the Maple Valley Middle School JV team going up against Sisters of Mercy Home for the Cognitively Impaired.

:lmao: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Billy Bats said:

Is Huma ok? Anyone seen her or she still in timeout? God forbid suicide by gunshot to the back of the head. 

Tough couple of months for Huma...married to a sexting pedophile and now gonna get kicked to the curb by Hillary...if this was wrestling she would show up in full Muslim Brotherhood garb and start taking people out with a metal chair...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, timschochet said:

Nope, but what if it was? It's still all true, isn't it? 

no, this line is a lie:

Hillary is not the lesser of two evils. There’s only one evil in this race

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, cobalt_27 said:

Welp.  Down to 69% at 9:25am.

Wonder what happens when they adjust FL, NC, and NV based on the recent polls...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Billy Bats said:

Is Huma ok? Anyone seen her or she still in timeout? God forbid suicide by gunshot to the back of the head. 

Pics of her dropping her kid off at school yesterday or Monday.

Brave going out in public.  Its a dangerous world out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Baloney Sandwich said:

no, this line is a lie:

Hillary is not the lesser of two evils. There’s only one evil in this race

That whole opinion piece is a steaming pile of crap.  No wonder given who posted it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, timschochet said:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/02/donald-trump-can-t-merely-be-defeated-he-and-his-deplorables-must-be-crushed.html

It’s not enough for Donald Trump to just lose this election. He must get crushed. Why? Simple, we need to send a message to Trump—as well as to the rest of our nation—that his sexism, bigotry, and racism have no place in America. And perhaps more importantly this would send a powerful message to Trump’s white supremacist and anti-Semitic fans that we will not sit by as Trump mainstreams their hate.

Those are the stakes. Yet stunningly a Washington Post poll released Tuesday finds that enthusiasm among Hillary Clinton supporters is dropping given FBI director’s James Comey’s irresponsibly timed letter about emails found on Huma Abedin’s computer. 

Trump and the hate mongers of his base want you to lose enthusiasm. They hope good people sit home and let hate triumph. We can’t allow that.

Let’s be blunt: Trump has served up the most vile, despicable garbage we have seen from a major party presidential nominee ever. And that’s not just my view but also people who have been active in politics for decades, such as Ralph Nader and Barney Frank, who shared that exact sentiment while guests on my SiriusXM radio show.

There’s no moral equivalence between what Clinton has done—or even allegedly done—regarding emails and Trump’s hate-filled fear mongering. Just on Sunday Trump claimed that Clinton would allow “650 million” immigrants “to pour” into our country. That is an absolute lie as noted by the nonpartisan Politifact. But the idea of keeping America a white majority country is red meat for Trump’s xenophobic base.

In that same speech Trump went on to fear-monger about Muslims—something he has been doing since his lie last fall that “thousands” of Muslims cheered in New Jersey on 9/11. This time he claimed that allowing even one Syrian refugee in the country would mean “generations of terrorism” that soon will be “spreading to your schools and communities.”

This type of rhetoric is nothing new for Trump. In fact literally day one of his campaign he began spewing hate when he lied that Mexico was sending rapists. Later he went on to mock a disabled reporter, claim that American-born Judge Gonzalo Curiel should be disqualified from presiding over the fraud lawsuit against Trump because he’s a “Mexican,” and defended his white supporters beating up a Black Lives Matter protester. He has claimed “Islam hates us,” bragged about sexually assaulting women (in the Access Hollywood tape), and made sexist remarks about Megyn Kelly and Carly Fiorina.

And despicably, just 10 days ago he claimed that the 11 women who courageously came forward to report that Trump sexually assaulted them were “liars,” telling a cheering crowd: “Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign.”

Forget politics for a moment. Trump’s attack on these women will no doubt make other women who are sexually assaulted less likely to come forward. Why? Well, if a major political candidate like Trump can call victims of sexual assault liars to the cheers of thousands of Americans, this sends a message to women across the nation that they may be subject to the same type of abuse.

Imagine a President Trump having the mantle of the presidency and demonizing minorities, stoking hate against Muslims, and shaming women. And if you are going to tell me he will change as president, you’re being an apologist for his hate.

However, the most alarming aspect of this election is that Trump has emboldened the scum of our nation. I’m talking specifically the white supremacist and their ilk openly supporting Trump. These people have crawled out from the shadows thanks to Trump.  On Tuesday the KKK’s official paper dedicated its front page to express proud support for Trump noting he best represents the “white Christian Republic” they envision to make America great again.

On Monday one prominent white supremacist launched robocalls trying to help Trump in the battleground state of Utah by claiming conservative third party candidate Evan McMullin is gay. And in September other leaders of the white nationalist movement held a press conference in Washington, D.C., only blocks from the White House, where they expressed their support for Trump and their vision for making America a white homeland that will be free of Jews

These Jew-hating white supremacists have launched a wave of anti-Semitic attacks on social media. The Daily Beast’s Jay Michaelson recently wrote about the Anti-Defamation League’s report documenting the chilling rise in anti-Semitic tweets that the league connects to Trump’s candidacy.

In fact, CNN’s Jake Tapper noted Sunday while interviewing Trump’s campaign manager Kellyanne Conway that a Trump supporter at a campaign event was yelling at the media  “Jew-S-A.” Tapper explained that anti-Semites and racists feel a “comfort level” with the Trump campaign yet Trump has alarmingly only responded with a pro forma “I disavow.”

Tapper is 100 percent correct. Trump has shown no hesitation calling people like Senator Elizabeth Warren a “racist” and a “fraud” but has never used such harsh language to describe the anti-Semites and white supremacists supporting him. Indeed, when Trump was given a chance in May on CNN to point blank denounce the anti-Semitic attacks by his supporters on Jewish journalists who had criticized Trump, he responded “I have no message.” Clearly Trump is sending them a message to stay on the Trump train.

Despite what some want you to believe, in the race between Trump and Clinton, Hillary is not the lesser of two evils. There’s only one evil in this race and his name is Donald Trump. And we must unite to crush him come Election Day. Anything else will make Trump and his deplorables believe that their hateful views have a place in mainstream America. And we cannot let that happen.

 
 
 

 

So much crazy....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Baloney Sandwich said:

no, this line is a lie:

Hillary is not the lesser of two evils. There’s only one evil in this race

It is absolutely 100% true. You may believe  Hillary may be an awful choice and an awful person. But unless you're a full blown conspiracy theory guy she's not evil. Evil is a word that should not be used lightly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Baloney Sandwich said:

no, this line is a lie:

Hillary is not the lesser of two evils. There’s only one evil in this race

Tim Kaine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very few neutrals are saying Trump ISNT a scumbag. We know he is. Unless you buy the super tin foil hat conspiracy theories that the Clintons have had people killed ,  he's obviously worse than hillary.

But dismissing all the hillary criticisms as "innuendo" just makes her supporters look like they have their eyes closed, fingers in their ears screaming "lalalalallala" over and over again.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Workhorse said:

In reality, she isn't losing ANY of these barring either an unprecedented polling miss or a freak asteroid strike.

Did you know that in Michigan, she led Bernie by 21 points right up to the primary vote?  The primary where she lost by 1.5 points?  

The polls were off by a whopping 22 points....seems like precedence to me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, timschochet said:

It is absolutely 100% true. You may believe  Hillary may be an awful choice and an awful person. But unless you're a full blown conspiracy theory guy she's not evil. Evil is a word that should not be used lightly. 

:lmao:

Its 6:30 in the morning in CA and you're having an aneurism already today.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Slapdash said:

That whole opinion piece is a steaming pile of crap.  No wonder given who posted it.

What's untrue in it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Workhorse said:

I love it when people cite Truman/Dewey as an example of incorrect polling.  There wasn't a single poll taken after October 25th in that election.  It is now November 2nd and Hillary still has the lead in nearly every single poll in those firewall states.

I love when people glaze over valid points and pick on a single thing with which they disagree.

Sounds like you were aware of the large swing in that election, yet you still made a claim that you knew was false about there needing to be an "unprecedented" miss. 

The election that year was Nov. 2nd; if the last poll was taken Oct. 25th, that means it would've been taken the Monday before the election.

You're going to try and invalidate a poll taken a week and a day before the election?  Seriously, that's your argument?  :no:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, timschochet said:

It is absolutely 100% true. You may believe  Hillary may be an awful choice and an awful person. But unless you're a full blown conspiracy theory guy she's not evil. Evil is a word that should not be used lightly. 

She runs a racketeering  enterprise 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TLEF316 said:

Very few neutrals are saying Trump ISNT a scumbag. We know he is. Unless you buy the super tin foil hat conspiracy theories that the Clintons have had people killed ,  he's obviously worse than hillary.

But dismissing all the hillary criticisms as "innuendo" just makes her supporters look like they have their eyes closed, fingers in their ears screaming "lalalalallala" over and over again.  

To be fair, her supporters also look like they have their eyes closed and fingers in their ears screaming "lalalalallala" because their eyes are closed, and their fingers are in their ears, and they are screaming "lalalalallala".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jerry jones said:

So much crazy....

So the article talks about all the crazy Trump stuff, and yet the part you latched on was the bolded? Seriously? It's the same mentality where emails make someone a vile, corrupt criminal, but a real disgusting sexist and bigot gets the support. That's the problem in a nutshell right there.

New attribute for the Trump supporter: White, undereducated men, who are stubbornly clueless, and their wives. Hope you're proud of your vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, cobalt_27 said:

And, Michigan making mistakes all over the field, guys are getting ejected, and the crowd is losing its mind.  Trying to run out the clock.  The game can't end soon enough.

The Hillary camp is pulling a Jeremy Hill, Adam Jones and Vontaze Burfict.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TLEF316 said:

Very few neutrals are saying Trump ISNT a scumbag. We know he is. Unless you buy the super tin foil hat conspiracy theories that the Clintons have had people killed ,  he's obviously worse than hillary.

But dismissing all the hillary criticisms as "innuendo" just makes her supporters look like they have their eyes closed, fingers in their ears screaming "lalalalallala" over and over again.  

Do drone strikes count?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Grace Under Pressure said:

So the article talks about all the crazy Trump stuff, and yet the part you latched on was the bolded? Seriously? It's the same mentality where emails make someone a vile, corrupt criminal, but a real disgusting sexist and bigot gets the support. That's the problem in a nutshell right there.

New attribute for the Trump supporter: White, undereducated men, who are stubbornly clueless, and their wives. Hope you're proud of your vote.

I'll take a non criminal vs a criminal and her cover up cronies any day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TLEF316 said:

Very few neutrals are saying Trump ISNT a scumbag. We know he is. Unless you buy the super tin foil hat conspiracy theories that the Clintons have had people killed ,  he's obviously worse than hillary.

But dismissing all the hillary criticisms as "innuendo" just makes her supporters look like they have their eyes closed, fingers in their ears screaming "lalalalallala" over and over again.  

It's not that. There are very few people with ardent support for Hillary. It's begrudging at best. It's the mouth breathing Trump supporters that actually think he's a good choice that's the problem. I don't have a problem with Donald: he is who he is, which is unfit for President. People who still support him? Unthinkable for reasonable people who have eyes and ears that work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Sammy3469 said:

No ####, but the FBI agents shouldn't be leaking any of this either way. 

In the past almost all of these kind of leaks came from the political class.  But, I agree, the FBI should be air tight here.

 

51 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Which of her firewall states (Pennsylvania, Colorado, Michigan, Wisconsin, Virginia) is she going to lose? Because she has to lose one of these for Trump to be elected, even if he wins ALL of the battlegrounds. 

Trump can win without winning any of these.  Come on, Tim.  I'm sure you've played with the scenarios a ton of times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Grace Under Pressure said:

New attribute for the Trump supporter: White, undereducated men, who are stubbornly clueless, and their wives. Hope you're proud of your vote.

...and vote for Hillary because the Dems are unifiers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

She runs a racketeering  enterprise 

People tend to get killed in that kind of business. A friend told me that. :oldunsure: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Northern Voice said:

What's untrue in it?

That we should deliver a crushing victory to a terrible candidate in order to demoralize the supporters of a somewhat worse candidate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Billy Bats said:

Is Huma ok? Anyone seen her or she still in timeout? God forbid suicide by gunshot to the back of the head. 

Gotta feel bad for her.  

This what the Clintons do and have always done, though.  Use someone up and throw them away or under the bus as soon as they aren't convenient.  This is the kind of president people will be electing.  Want to talk evil?  Here it is on display.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Baloney Sandwich said:

no, this line is a lie:

Hillary is not the lesser of two evils. There’s only one evil in this race

It's only a lie if you are gullible enough to have been brainwashed by the media over the last year, acutely, and over the past 20 years in general.

You know, that same media the right rails against? It's bamboozled you all into sychophants of the alt-right.  You've been caught, hook line and sinker.  What within so many people drives a willingness and desire to hate this woman (whom I don't like mind you, but the venom and constant attacks are utterly unwarranted and will be a historic stain upon this nation's story)? 

Oh, that's right... just as the right claims, people are sheep.  They just don't realize that they are the ones being suckered into believing a made up, exaggerated construct that is designed not to benefit you sheep, but rather the oligarchy on the right that controls you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jrodicus said:

Do drone strikes count?

Nah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sand said:

In the past almost all of these kind of leaks came from the political class.  But, I agree, the FBI should be air tight here.

 

Trump can win without winning any of these.  Come on, Tim.  I'm sure you've played with the scenarios a ton of times.

Colorado is a pretty key state.  Trump can win without Colorado but it would be an important state for him to target - its a very narrow range without colorado 

 

I think Pennsylvania is out of reach, Virginia and Wisconsin would be a stretch.  If Trump can carry some momentum from Ohio over to Michigan, maybe he can pull the upset in Michigan, and I think Colorado is still a state Trump would like to get.

 

Bottom line, Hillary is stumbling to the finish, but she should still be able to finish by a head...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BTW, I'm very disappointed in how the day has started.  No new criminal enterprises, sex tapes, FBI bombshells so far.

:yawn:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sand said:

Gotta feel bad for her.  

This what the Clintons do and have always done, though.  Use someone up and throw them away or under the bus as soon as they aren't convenient.  This is the kind of president people will be electing.  Want to talk evil?  Here it is on display.

That's also what they're doing to Trump :thumbup:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Billy Bats said:

People tend to get killed in that kind of business. A friend told me that. :oldunsure: 

Stop it. This tact is simply grotesque.  It says a lot about those who make and support comments like this. Disgusting, Anti-American, utterly unpatriotic and anti-democracy.

 

Showing true colors, and those colors are of a terribly weak and faulted human being to keep going back to the "oh, she gonna get killed... better watch for Hillary's henchmen" Even by the utterly low standards of Trump's campaign, this (should be) below you and such outrageous and sad comments must be met with derision by anyone who believes in our institutions, our nation and our founding principles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.