Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
timschochet

Official Hillary Clinton 2016 thread

2 minutes ago, Grace Under Pressure said:

It's time for sane people to come together to not necessarily do what's popular, but what's right. 

Clinton supporters, Barack supporters, Bernie supporters, Kasich supporters. Heck, sane Trump supporters. Let's get her in and complain later. The Trump outcome is that bad. This isn't obvious?

You had me until the last 3 sentences. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Baloney Sandwich said:

Chris Matthews being really tough on Hillary tonight on Hardball.  Played some clips of her attacking Trump and asking the panel what happened to "When they go low, we go high"? Played additional clips where Hillary is saying Trump could start WWIII and then had clips where Hillary says Trump is Putin's puppet...asking which is it, is Trump a puppet or is he going to start WWIII with Russia?

Hey Chris, there are other countries with nuclear weapons.  HTH.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rohn Jambo said:

In my opinion, Hillary overreacted and made this a bigger deal.  She should have downplayed it as much as possible before the election.  It is a little late to #### now.

Yes, she did.  Trashing Comey after praising him less than a month earlier came off as hackish.  She then followed it up with layer after layer of vitriol.  It was a good display of a lot of her bad qualities.

1 minute ago, Ghost Rider said:

Remember when some said Hillary was the most qualified presidential candidate ever? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm pretty sure "the most qualified presidential candidate ever" would have lapped someone as inept as Trump by now like 20 times.  I still think she'll win, but the fact that it's such a struggle just shows how terrible she is.  

Someone can be highly qualified but make a poor candidate due to character issues.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, timschochet said:

That's because I generally don't feel disdain for those who disagree with me. In the case of Trump supporters, however, I do. 

But disdain is not my main emotion here. Depression and sadness is. If you're not paying attention, I can get that. If you're a stupid person I can forgive that as well. 

But if you are a reasonably intelligent person who has paid attention to Donald Trump and you are voting for him, I don't forgive you. As I wrote, there is no possible justification for it. 

Tim, why did Dems like Obama and Elizabeth Warren unfollow Hillary?

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=hillary unfollowed&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

Edited by Rohn Jambo

26 minutes ago, timschochet said:

But disdain is not my main emotion here. Depression and sadness is. 

Based on your post count and prose I was able to diagnose your depression awhile ago.  Feel free to PM me if you're feeling down and need someone to talk to, but please don't do anything rash.  Looking out for you, buddy.

1 minute ago, cstu said:

Someone can be highly qualified but make a poor candidate due to character issues.

Like  Nixon. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jonessed said:

Yes, she did.  Trashing Comey after praising him less than a month earlier came off as hackish.  She then followed it up with layer after layer of vitriol.  It was a good display of a lot of her bad qualities.

Yep, that was a big mistake.  She might still have a chance otherwise.

35 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I postulate, feel free to retort.

I need to pick my spots as I can't keep up with twenty or so pages a day.  

1 minute ago, Rohn Jambo said:

Tim, why did Dems like Obama and Elizabeth Warren unfollow Hillary?

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=hillary unfollowed&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

Because of massive fraud at the Clinton Foundation and, quite possibly, information found on the Weiner/Abedin computer that is evidence of what Steve Pieczenik is claiming in the videos I linked above. 

14 minutes ago, NCCommish said:

He better hope Trump wins. Clintons don't forget.

i think the rats are jumping ship

6 minutes ago, Grace Under Pressure said:

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

What the heck happened to the FBGs I used to know? Where’s the spirit? Where’s the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you’re gonna let it be the worst. “Ooh, we’re afraid to go with you @Grace Under Pressure, we might get in trouble.” Well just kiss my butt from now on!

• Like 1

So the conversation was finally headed in a fascinating direction (russia w/o the conspiracy mocking) and timofetus shows up whining with a dramaqueen screw you to a strawman. This is why he should be on universal ignore. Tim, please try to stop making this about you. It's bad form and keeps many of us from engaging. If you cared as much as you claim, you wouldn't spend your life in here doing nothing to help your maiden in distress. I have a friend in the OC near you who's put in over 500 hours calling the swing states on behalf of Ms Clinton. You can volunteer or post away here. What's more important to you?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Koya said:

This is your take away? Do you not even bother countering the actual examples that I gave of why Trump? I mean, these are the exact frustrating tactics I'm talking about... the point of discussion I made, quite clearly (so I thought) is in relation to the legit fear of Trump considering his known and potential other ties/conflicts regarding Russian leadership and I should add, business interests, coupled with his own words regarding use of Nukes compounded by his decades of retaliatory, vengeful and erratic behavior most recently demonstrated almost daily on the campaign trail.

But sure, ignore the issue and go into how Russia may or may not be as evil as we are making her out to be... for that discussion we can discuss Ukraine and the like, but as you either ignored the content of my post or are trying to get off the subject, don't see that discussion as worthwhile to begin with. 

Yes, that's my take away. Trumps view of Russia is less evil than Hillary's. If I'm worried about anyone doing something wrong with the military in regards to Russia, it's Hillary that worries me given her evil view of Russia. While I agree Trump is an unpredictable wild card, he's shown to much respect to Russia to invade countries Russia supports, let alone push the button on them. The card Hillary is playing with Trump and Russia sounds ridiculous to me. However, her invading a country Russia supports sounds very likely to me. 

46 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Hey all of you Bernie fans: 

I don't apologize for a ####### thing. If we Hillary supporters blew it oh well. We all had reasons for supporting her over Bernie. I've given you mine several times. 

If Hillary ends up losing this thing, it's not her fault, or my fault, or your fault: the fault lies SOLELY on those who voted for Donald Trump. They are the only ones in this mess who can't be excused, because no matter what you think of Hillary Clinton there is no excuse, ever, for voting for a man like that for President. 

As for me, my intentions were good and honorable for supporting Hillary over Bernie Sanders, so screw anybody who says otherwise. I'm with her and proud of it. 

this is possibly one of the worst analysis's you ever put forward tim.   trump was her hand picked opponent.   If she loses blame her,   because the democrat political action committee aka the main street media gave him a billion dollars of free media   if she loses she is the worst candidate for president candidate in by a major political party, 

Whoever loses will be the worst.  The 2nd from last will be president.

Its sad you think she is good.

• Like 2

Dodds:

I have no idea if this is true, but people are stating that Michelle Obama has erased all mentions of Hillary Clinton on her Twitter posts.

Sean Hannity falls for fake story about Obamas

Radio host Sean Hannity on Tuesday embraced a piece of fake news about President Obama deleting endorsements of Hillary Clinton from his Twitter account.

Hannity used the made-up news to claim that President Obama's legacy might be "jail."

The deleted-tweets claim could have been disproven by a quick Twitter search.

Later in the day, Hannity tweeted a correction and apologized.

The progression of events illustrates how fake news stories expand and spread from fringe web sites to nationally syndicated radio shows with millions of listeners. In this case, the fake news originated on a dubious site called "Your News Wire," which publishes a mix of true, slanted and made-up news. Then, like a game of telephone, by the time the story got to Hannity, even the fake facts were wrong.

The site wrongly claimed that "Michelle Obama has scrubbed all references to Hillary Clinton from both of her Twitter accounts" and implied that it was the result of FBI investigations into Clinton.

A thicket of far-right-wing web sites picked up the story and ran with it. Red State Watcher said the news was "breaking!" and News Ninja 2012 said it was "suspicious." "The rats are jumping ship," The Gateway Pundit wrote.

Pro-Trump social media users tweeted about it, further amplifying the falsehood. And a contributor to a relatively credible web site, ForexLive.com, posted an item asking "Is the First Lady distancing the Obamas from the Clintons?"

Then new characters were added to the fake storyline. "Elizabeth Warren just unfollowed Hillary, and Michelle Obama deleted all her tweets about Hillary," Jack Posobiec, who calls himself a "recovering political operative," tweeted at 2 p.m. Tuesday. He kept going, adding President Obama's name to the list, without any evidence to back it up.

President Obama's @POTUS timeline includes recent tweets like "Couldn't be more proud of @HillaryClinton."

By 4 p.m., the made-up claims were on "The Sean Hannity Show."

First Hannity brought up the Gateway Pundit blog post -- which was predicated on a hoax -- and asked if it was true: "It says that Michelle Obama had deleted Hillary tweets from her timeline. Did you ever check that out?" The question is apparently directed at his producer.

Later in the hour, Hannity brought it up again. He was talking about revelations from the Wikileaks trove of stolen Clinton campaign emails when he began to read information about Warren and Obama, then said "What?"

A female voice chimed in to report: "Barack Obama and Elizabeth Warren have both unfollowed Hillary Clinton, as well as scrubbing their timeline of tweets about her."

"Wow," Hannity said, and paused. "That means they know it's huge. You know why? Because Obama's implicated! He's implicated here, and he's pissed. You know what his legacy might be? Jail."

Some of Hannity's listeners believed him -- they shared the fake news via Twitter and Facebook. "wow this is getting good!" one Hannity fan tweeted.

Hannity did not immediately respond to a request for comment about the error.

But he tweeted after his show, "Correction. Live on radio I read a gateway pundit report that @MichelleObama had deleted mentions of HRC. And a listener said BHO and. Elizabeth Warren did same. Fact is they didn't. I humbly apologize. Live radio."

Then he emailed CNNMoney this explanation: "I received an e-mail LIVE ON THE AIR that linked a Gateway Pundit article. I questioned the accuracy of it on the air. I asked my producer on the air if it was true. She said it was. I also received a listener IM saying that they saw the same. Then THE listener mentioned that there was a report about the other 2."

Hannity continued: "Bottom line it was brought up in an insignificant way, I was dealing with more important issues like HRC crimes and lies and how CNN has been colluding with the Clinton campaign and CHEATING Bernie Sanders."

:lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Politician Spock said:

Yes, that's my take away. Trumps view of Russia is less evil than Hillary's. If I'm worried about anyone doing something wrong with the military in regards to Russia, it's Hillary that worries me given her evil view of Russia. While I agree Trump is an unpredictable wild card, he's shown to much respect to Russia to invade countries Russia supports, let alone push the button on them. The card Hillary is playing with Trump and Russia sounds ridiculous to me. However, her invading a country Russia supports sounds very likely to me. 

Well I'm a little with you and a little against you here. i despise neoconservative foreign policy and Hillary isn't neocon light. She's full blown. I think that she'd be a disaster. Trump on the other hand... :lol: ... god, help us he just might be a puppet without knowing it.

I'm here for the meltdown...

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Chaos Commish said:

Well I'm a little with you and a little against you here. i despise neoconservative foreign policy and Hillary isn't neocon light. She's full blown. I think that she'd be a disaster. Trump on the other hand... :lol: ... god, help us he just might be a puppet without knowing it.

I don't like Trump, but I've never gotten the "puppet" argument against him. He seems like the last thing in the world he'd ever want to do is what someone else tells him today. If someone thought they could tell him what to do, he'd probably do the opposite just to prove he can't be played like that. Unpredictable? Absolutely. Puppet? No. 

Just now, RBM said:

I'm still five pages back from this morning. What happened?

1 minute ago, RBM said:

You're a little late but welcome!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SacramentoBob said:

Looks like Bill, Hillary and Weiner are part of a pedophile ring.  Jump ship while you can.

https://goo.gl/GrP6xX

WTF

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, SacramentoBob said:

Looks like Bill, Hillary and Weiner are part of a pedophile ring.  Jump ship while you can.

Has she denied this yet?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Baloney Sandwich said:

Chris Matthews being really tough on Hillary tonight on Hardball.  Played some clips of her attacking Trump and asking the panel what happened to "When they go low, we go high"? Played additional clips where Hillary is saying Trump could start WWIII and then had clips where Hillary says Trump is Putin's puppet...asking which is it, is Trump a puppet or is he going to start WWIII with Russia?

And this...

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/chris-matthews-endorses-donald-trump/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, timschochet said:

I don't apologize for a ####### thing. If we Hillary supporters blew it oh well. We all had reasons for supporting her over Bernie. I've given you mine several times. 

If Hillary ends up losing this thing, it's not her fault, or my fault, or your fault: the fault lies SOLELY on those who voted for Donald Trump. They are the only ones in this mess who can't be excused, because no matter what you think of Hillary Clinton there is no excuse, ever, for voting for a man like that for President. 

As for me, my intentions were good and honorable for supporting Hillary over Bernie Sanders, so screw anybody who says otherwise. I'm with her and proud of it. 

Might be the 2nd funniest thing I've ever seen here. 

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, Grace Under Pressure said:

It's time for sane people to come together to not necessarily do what's popular, but what's right. 

Clinton supporters, Barack supporters, Bernie supporters, Kasich supporters. Heck, sane Trump supporters. Let's get her in and complain later. The Trump outcome is that bad. This isn't obvious?

No

9 minutes ago, SacramentoBob said:

NYPD SVU kind of forced Comey to act

16 minutes ago, Chaos Commish said:

So the conversation was finally headed in a fascinating direction (russia w/o the conspiracy mocking) and timofetus shows up whining with a dramaqueen screw you to a strawman. This is why he should be on universal ignore. Tim, please try to stop making this about you. It's bad form and keeps many of us from engaging. If you cared as much as you claim, you wouldn't spend your life in here doing nothing to help your maiden in distress. I have a friend in the OC near you who's put in over 500 hours calling the swing states on behalf of Ms Clinton. You can volunteer or post away here. What's more important to you?

By golly, he will change someone's mind!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Bernie would have beaten Trump easily. Trump is awful, and the only reason Hillary may lose to him is because she is corrupt. Of course some of the fault lies with you. You were told well before she got nominated that scandal(s) would be her undoing, but you put your head in the sand. Thanks a lot. THANKS A ####### LOT!!!! And the fact that you don't feel a need to apologize shows just the kind of person you are. 

• Like 11

Seems like it was just a few weeks ago when Hillary was acting all smug and demanding to be swept into office with a mandate and control of the House and Senate.

Oopsie.

:lmao: omg

all of you Hillary supporters ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Seriously 

• Like 12

Is there any indication that the FBI/Comey will make another statement before Election Day?

9 minutes ago, jamny said:

Has she denied this yet?

Official response:

Trump's Secretary's Assistant's intern in 1987 once flew to Russia as an ah pair and finger-banged a 16yo chick in the back room of a Nuclear missile silo. 

Edited by [icon]
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Politician Spock said:

I don't like Trump, but I've never gotten the "puppet" argument against him. He seems like the last thing in the world he'd ever want to do is what someone else tells him today. If someone thought they could tell him what to do, he'd probably do the opposite just to prove he can't be played like that. Unpredictable? Absolutely. Puppet? No. 

No, I can 100% see him being a puppet and too arrogant and caught up in himself to see it.  

• Like 1

And the meltdown enters the next stage.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, jamny said:

Is there any indication that the FBI/Comey will make another statement before Election Day?

Other than tweeting 15-year old scandals today? I don't think so.

Just now, SacramentoBob said:

No, I can 100% see him being a puppet and too arrogant and caught up in himself to see it.  

I can see unwitting puppet.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

What the heck happened to the FBGs I used to know? Where’s the spirit? Where’s the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you’re gonna let it be the worst. “Ooh, we’re afraid to go with you @Grace Under Pressure, we might get in trouble.” Well just kiss my butt from now on!

well what what the hell are we supposed to do you moron? :nerd:

Edited by Opie
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, SacramentoBob said:

Well, now you're describing Hillary too. 

26 minutes ago, Politician Spock said:

Fair enough.

2 hours ago, Koya said:

For one, there could be many exceptions. Primarily, if the foreign power felt it to their benefit that Trump be President, they'd want to influence that outcome.  And "their" benefit could very well mean our relative loss of power and/or influence. 

Second, there has been a noticeably one sided array of leaks... you REALLY don't think there would be ANYthing noteworthy (cringeworthy, at the very very least) if someone dedicated time to find any possible item as they have with Hillary? All politics and the like aside, the guy is just about as least trustworthy a businessman as I've known and that's common knowledge in business circles around here.   He goes ON the record saying horrible and outlandish things, we saw the hot mic issue... if you don't think there's some juicy tabloid news items if not anything criminal, especially considering the ongoing litigation for Trump, then you just blind. Willingfully, blissfully, whatever. But I gotta bridge or two to sell you.

Yet, it's all been directed at the DNC, Hillary... excavation parties to dig #### up, repeatedly.  Unless we are going to be just dumb about this, you have to say it's at least a little odd.  Yes, I guess the Donald could have a pristine history and nothing whatsoever said or done by he nor his close circle / business entities would ever be worthy of leaking to the press/public.  

But, seriously man.  You know that's not the case. 

Seriously man, check out your 1st sentence.   Just insert Hillary where you put Trump & you are 100% right.   She's collected more money from foreign powers(via Clinton slush Foundation) than anyone in recorded history.   It's pay to play with the Clintons & she owes a lot.