Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

timschochet

Official Hillary Clinton 2016 thread

Really, if you review Podesta's emails, this entire fiasco is Hillary's fault.  She is clearly to blame for being such a poor candidate herself, and by most accounts it was the DNC/Clinton machine pushing the Trump candidacy in its infancy.

I blame Hillary, first and foremost, then the Clinton shills who had their heads buried in the sand and just regurgitated the Clinton talking points without once stopping to consider reality. Even when she gets elected, this is going to be a miserable 4 years as we go from one scandal/investigation to the next. 

1 minute ago, Sinn Fein said:

Really, if you review Podesta's emails, this entire fiasco is Hillary's fault.  She is clearly to blame for being such a poor candidate herself, and by most accounts it was the DNC/Clinton machine pushing the Trump candidacy in its infancy.

I blame Hillary, first and foremost, then the Clinton shills who had their heads buried in the sand and just regurgitated the Clinton talking points without once stopping to consider reality. Even when she gets elected, this is going to be a miserable 4 years as we go from one scandal/investigation to the next. 

So long as Trump loses, it will be a beautiful 4 years.

2 minutes ago, quickhands said:

hillary is gonna win.    the only thing that can change the equation are hidden trump voters.   I personally know 5 who never voted will vote for him.

If today was any indication of the hilarious meltdown levels here, I may vote for Trump just to see a few guys here literally lose their mind.

2 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

and engineering trump as republican nominee

14 minutes ago, squistion said:

JFC

It was an appropriate response to Nazi's and KKK vote.  Each side has there loons and nuts for supporters.  Take you for instance.  

1 minute ago, timschochet said:

ur completely delusional.    your mantra the next four years if she wins.   "she better than trump"

4 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

this entire fiasco is Hillary's fault. 

And the spineless Dems for not only handing her the nomination (no, not by "cheating" Bernie, but he had no legit chance from the outset) but telegraphing it in a way that no legitimate alternative could get traction in the Dem Party. A disgrace of hubris and complacency of the entitled power elite. 

10 minutes ago, IvanKaramazov said:

Between the thing about Russia and "binders full of women," Romney got a stunning amount of unfair criticism.  I get the outrage over the 47% speech, and the fact that he was in a tough spot re Obamacare.  But some of the stuff people got worked up over is looking kind of stupid right now. 

4 years ago Romney was Hitler. Before that it was McCain, Bush, Reagan on and on.

Now you have trump and nobody is listening to the boys who cried wolf so many times. Dems have themselves to blame for Trump.

5 minutes ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

If today was any indication of the hilarious meltdown levels here, I may vote for Trump just to see a few guys here literally lose their mind.

Too late

4 minutes ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

:lmao: For months I have said that there is no way possible I could vote for either of these candidates.   But I love your line of thinking.   The meltdown would be epic and hilarious.  Maybe I will vote afterall.

My wife and daughter voted today and my daughter made the remark that she hadn't seen very many "Hillary" bumper stickers around.  We all looked at each other and all concluded that it was true.  I know that I had seen one but could not remember seeing any others.  I remember "the one" because it was a HUGE window sticker that took up the entire window.  My daughter commented that someone had starting honking furiously at her but then caught her at the light, rolled down his window, and apologized.  He had seen the "Hillary" on her window sticker but had not initially seen the "for prison" part of it.

During Obama's campaign you couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting a car with an "Obama" sticker on it.  I've seen more "Bernie" stickers than anything this year.

So, what about YOUR neck of the woods?

Are you seeing very many bumper stickers for any of the candidates?

Just now, Underachievers said:

:lmao: For months I have said that there is no way possible I could vote for either of these candidates.   But I love your line of thinking.   The meltdown would be epic and hilarious.  Maybe I will vote afterall.

Vote for Trump, crack open a beer, and watch the world burn. Would be just fine, my friend.

6 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Not really. She's an embarrassment to your party

Just now, tommyboy said:

4 years ago Romney was Hitler. Before that it was McCain, Bush, Reagan on and on.

Now you have trump and nobody is listening to the boys who cried wolf so many times. Dems have themselves to blame for Trump.

yep...and ryan was gonna push grandma over a cliff.   they conditioned the public to ignore that.

1 minute ago, Opie said:

My wife and daughter voted today and my daughter made the remark that she hadn't seen very many "Hillary" bumper stickers around.  We all looked at each other and all concluded that it was true.  I know that I had seen one but could not remember seeing any others.  I remember "the one" because it was a HUGE window sticker that took up the entire window.  My daughter commented that someone had starting honking furiously at her but then caught her at the light, rolled down his window, and apologized.  He had seen the "Hillary" on her window sticker but had not initially seen the "for prison" part of it.

During Obama's campaign you couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting a car with an "Obama" sticker on it.  I've seen more "Bernie" stickers than anything this year.

:lmao:

No, really.  Not being sarcastic.  Do you know how rich this even is?  Ahhh, just classic. I needed that chuckle. 

6 minutes ago, quickhands said:

ur completely delusional.    your mantra the next four years if she wins.   "she better than trump"

That will be my mantra for the rest of my life.

All of you "both candidates suck" people should be voting for Hillary.  It's your best shot at getting someone else into the White House.

4 minutes ago, tommyboy said:

Except your statement is an outright lie.  No one compared Romney to Hitler. Neither did they McCain (who was cool, before he sold out to the tea party braindead).  And Reagan? Stop it.

What you say here is just not correct.  Mainly because they didnt act / speak / incite like Hitler and in no way were similar.  Which, sadly can't be said for Trump. Sadder yet that you don't see this obvious reality... or act as if you don't, be it clear as day.

2 minutes ago, Koya said:

:lmao:

No, really.  Not being sarcastic.  Do you know how rich this even is?  Ahhh, just classic. I needed that chuckle. 

I live in NM.  People put their job qualifications on the bumper of their cars here.

Just now, Opie said:

I live in NM.  People put their job qualifications on the bumper of their cars here.

Search "yard signs"

YWIA.

2 minutes ago, Bonzai said:

All of you "both candidates suck" people should be voting for Hillary.  It's your best shot at getting someone else into the White House.

Trump is far more likely to be successfully impeached than Clinton - by a large margin. He has no friends in congress, so if he is impeached, it is more likely to result in a conviction than Clinton. 

Trump is far more likely to be successfully impeached than Clinton - by a large margin. He has no friends in congress, so if he is impeached, it is more likely to result in a conviction than Clinton. 

Trump is more likely to be impeached...You may have just solved the problem of who to cast my for for.

6 minutes ago, Bonzai said:

No way. Trump is far more likely to get all of his proposals blocked by a hostile congress, and far more likely to commit some impeachable offense purely out of ignorance about what he can and can't do. "Oh, I had no idea I couldn't send a CIA Black Ops team to Harry Reid's house and kidnap his family." Trump is by far the safer candidate to vote for if you want someone else to finish the term.

Edit: Yeah, what those guys just said.

Neither one of them is likely to be impeached at all.

One of the things I really love about this election is that we're now debating over which candidate is most likely to be impeached, with impeachment being a positive reason to vote for said candidate.

Hillary won't be impeached because they'll never be able to show that she did anything legally wrong.

Trump won't be impeached because after the nuclear war there won't be a quorum left in Congress to vote.

1 minute ago, IvanKaramazov said:

One of the things I really love about this election is that we're now debating over which candidate is most likely to be impeached, with impeachment being a positive reason to vote for said candidate.

Honestly, the best shot Hillary has at winning is to get really, really sick, and really soon, so people think she'll have to step aside after inauguration due to her health.

9 minutes ago, Opie said:

i remember seeing more "tsongas" and "tax on gas"  than ive seen hillary stickers.     i miss Joe Lieberman.   that kids was a democrat.    not these elizabeth warren horror shows.     Wanna know how far the left wing has gone into KooKville?   Bernie was to far right for them.

and that is the truth pffffffffth

2 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Hillary won't be impeached because they'll never be able to show that she did anything legally wrong.

Trump won't be impeached because after the nuclear war there won't be a quorum left in Congress to vote.

Hillary won't be impeached because if the GOP didn't have the guts to impeach the 1st black POTUS, they sure as HELL won't have the cajones to impeach the 1st female POTUS.

30 minutes ago, IvanKaramazov said:

Between the thing about Russia and "binders full of women," Romney got a stunning amount of unfair criticism.  I get the outrage over the 47% speech, and the fact that he was in a tough spot re Obamacare.  But some of the stuff people got worked up over is looking kind of stupid right now. 

Compared to what is going on now yeah it was ridiculous. The 'binders' comment would have been a single midday news blip for these two.

12 minutes ago, Koya said:

Except your statement is an outright lie.  No one compared Romney to Hitler. Neither did they McCain (who was cool, before he sold out to the tea party braindead).  And Reagan? Stop it.

What you say here is just not correct.  Mainly because they didnt act / speak / incite like Hitler and in no way were similar.  Which, sadly can't be said for Trump. Sadder yet that you don't see this obvious reality... or act as if you don't, be it clear as day.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2012/11/07/bill-maher-compares-gop-and-romney-to-hitler/

12 minutes ago, timschochet said:

That will be my mantra for the rest of my life.

mantras are designed to convince yourself of something you dont believe.    So unlike your yoko ono post, this, i believe.

2 hours ago, timschochet said:

Hey all of you Bernie fans: 

I don't apologize for a ####### thing. If we Hillary supporters blew it oh well. We all had reasons for supporting her over Bernie. I've given you mine several times. 

If Hillary ends up losing this thing, it's not her fault, or my fault, or your fault: the fault lies SOLELY on those who voted for Donald Trump. They are the only ones in this mess who can't be excused, because no matter what you think of Hillary Clinton there is no excuse, ever, for voting for a man like that for President. 

As for me, my intentions were good and honorable for supporting Hillary over Bernie Sanders, so screw anybody who says otherwise. I'm with her and proud of it. 

Are you able to hire people at your job?

maybe you could find a position for Hillary after she gets out of jail...   

Or maybe get halfway house standing or something so she will have a place to go

4 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Nukes?  From who?

I thought that Putin and Trump were thunder buddies for life.

Allegedly, Anonymous has hacked the Bradley Foundation and just released 30GB of bank documents surrounding the Clinton Foundation

1 minute ago, Opie said:

Hillary won't be impeached because if the GOP didn't have the guts to impeach the 1st black POTUS, they sure as HELL won't have the cajones to impeach the 1st female POTUS.

:sigh:

And what grounds of impeachment did The House of Representatives ever have? What high crimes and misdemeanors. as required by The Constitution?

5 minutes ago, Opie said:

Hillary is not good at playing the victim and even women don't feel sorry for her.  

7 days is waaayyyyy too long.

I assume there aren't a lot of Hillary signs because: (1) people that are voting for her don't really support her, but see her as the lesser of two evils and (2) they're afraid the Trump supporter brownshirts will vandalize their cars and houses.

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

And what grounds of impeachment did The House of Representatives ever have? What high crimes and misdemeanors. as required by The Constitution?

Am I supposed to take the time to actually list them here so you won't read them?

9 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Hillary won't be impeached because they'll never be able to find a witness that hasn't been killed.

Trump won't be impeached because we won't be sick of winning.

1 minute ago, -fish- said:

I assume there aren't a lot of Hillary signs because: (1) people that are voting for her don't really support her, but see her as the lesser of two evils and (2) they're afraid the Trump supporter brownshirts will vandalize their cars and houses.

The whole yard sign thing is ridiculous.

Urban areas: Hillary signs.

Suburban areas: Trump signs.

Just a question of where you are as to what signs you're 'not seeing.'

Kim.com bringing out the logic:

Imagine:

• H wins election
  • H emails published
  • H lied to FBI & Congress
  • Obama pardons H
  • DOJ & FBI at war
  • USG in turmoil
  • Massive leaks
  • The End

or

• T wins
  • The End

4 minutes ago, Opie said:

Am I supposed to take the time to actually list them here so you won't read them?

Yes, like any. And if it was such a clear cut case of impeachable offenses, why did the majority GOP House not proceed (can't answer that can you?)