What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Hillary Clinton 2016 thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAABatteries said:
Honest question - do you feel that it's possible for someone to genuinely be happy that Hillary lost but somewhat equally unhappy that Trump won?  I think that is how some/most of the Bernie supporters feel (I won't pretend to speak for any/all of them).

ETA - I think most are more unhappy about Trump than happy about it not being Hillary for what that's worth
I was not excited at all voting for Hillary.  It was very much a vote against Trump in my case. But then again, I'm from California so it's hard to get excited about having my vote for anyone really count.   I'm all for draining the swamp in theory, but I don't understand why a racist, misogynist doosh has to be the one elected to do it (and so far he's not even doing it at all),

Saints, nothing personal in my post.  I've told you before that I think you're good peoples and mean well.  If I bumped into you in a bar in nawlins, I'd instantly buy you a beer and shake your hand.

You have to admit, you pushed the email nonsense as much as anyone.  You're not as crazy as Dodds and Ham, but you outwork them by a magnitude of 100.  No one in the FFA worked harder to call Hillary out than you did the past two years.  
That's fine.  I don't need the handshake, but will take the beer. 

Hillary, I'd like to sign off with this: I supported you, I never really liked you that much, and in turn you ultimately didn't really provide the country the reasons why we should have voted for you. And we should have, but you didn't really help us help you.

Final thought. I vow to raise the level of discourse in this country. We need to tamper down the rhetoric and get to work, which is what you would have wanted. So peace out you old bag, maybe I'll run into you sometime and you can take a selfie with my daughter with that crazy smile of yours. Maybe you will even give me that surprised to see me look that you used every day out on the campaign.

This story is about to break wide open.  Lots of media trying to hold it back.  Just today, a hacker released a document exposing 20,000+ pedophiles on Twitter. This list got spread wide.  Reddit / Chans doing some incredible investigating and pulling strings.  I don't think this is a story that can be held down.  Arrests have been happening, but no real profile people yet.    The NY Police Department and NY FBI office have the material.  Hackers have it too.    
Never read the pizza thread, but this is what it was about?  If I paid for a FBG sub, I'd be cancelling it.

Never read the pizza thread, but this is what it was about?  If I paid for a FBG sub, I'd be cancelling it.
Yup.

I'd be curious to hear the reasoning behind the thread being deleted.  I think it was a productive exchange, with two of the three posters who were pushing the conspiracy theory, @Quez and @MaxPower, being mostly respectful and open to criticism, and I'd like to think maybe even coming around to the idea that what they were doing was problematic. In other words, we were doing what most of the internet seems unable to do. I don't know if it was deleted to avoid the appearance of contributing to the spread of that garbage, or because it reflected poorly on Dodds and thus FBGs, or both.

Yup.

I'd be curious to hear the reasoning behind the thread being deleted.  I think it was a productive exchange, with two of the three posters who were pushing the conspiracy theory, @Quez and @MaxPower, being mostly respectful and open to criticism, and I'd like to think maybe even coming around to the idea that what they were doing was problematic. In other words, we were doing what most of the internet seems unable to do. I don't know if it was deleted to avoid the appearance of contributing to the spread of that garbage, or because it reflected poorly on Dodds and thus FBGs, or both.
Last I saw somebody was accusing Dodds of being a pedophile.  It was amazing it lasted as long as it did.  We can have a discussion about conspiracy theories and fake news in a different thread.  That one was a little too raw.

I didn't visit the thread after matsucky tried making it about me.  I don't think anyone was fully in on believing, just posting that things were suspicious & weird.  Nobody here crested the story, we were just discussing it.  I thought that was what this place was for... Maybe I was throwing a little bait out there, but I didn't think it was a big deal.  Then people started threatening to cancel memberships. Dodds hasn't posted in thesincr people started flipping out.

This is the kind of crap that happens when nobody trust the mainstream media.  They said Iraq had WMDs, Trump wasn't going to win the election, Hillary was 100% healthy, provided debate questions, fed the public fake polls, etc.  This distrust for major media outlets has caused people to look elsewhere for news.  The "real news" is responsible for the "fake news" problem.  

:lmao: at people threatening to cancel their memberships because Dodds hurt their political feelings. Go spend some time in your safe space and come out hopefully slightly more mature. 

So what you're saying is, accusing somebody of being a pedophile doesn't help move the conversation along in a constructive direction.  I'll have to make a note of that for next time.  

I'm not a professional gambler managing a bankroll. I'm someone who is awake enough to know that Trump isn't going to win and there's free money on the ground. So stopped by to pick it up.
Lamar Jackson sitting at -1300 to win Heisman. He fell on his face down the stretch much like the loser a month ago, but the money is right there on the ground!!

I'm pretty disgusted across the board.  On one hand, it's entirely plausible to me that Russians were aiding Trump and there could be illicit business ties.  However, I saw government agencies used criminally to protect Hillary and obstruct justice, her campaign pushed a false narrative that Russians were responsible for leaks / doctoring information, and don't trust that the entire Russian association wasn't something cooked up as a Democrat power play.  In the end, I trust no one.  Believe no one.  We're just badly broken and led by dishonest ideologs capable of anything. 

Why dwell on the birther issue? As I told a friend today, someone could come out today and say that Trump punched them in the face and took their wallet and have it on video and he'd lose less than 1% of his current support.

Total Hillary futures investment up to $2,500 at odds of 1:10.
Apparently all bets should have run through you...

:cstu:

Can the mods :IBTL:  this thread down now since Hillary lost and is nothing more than a corrupt, lying has-been?  We should be done with this horrible woman and talk about her never again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can the mods :IBTL:  this thread down now since Hillary lost and is nothing more than a corrupt, lying has-been?  We should be done with this horrible woman and talk about her never again.
See Pelosi is now calling for stop to electoral vote pending investigations? Left is going to try like hell to install her.  And that will go over well.

Either Sanders or Trump is going to schlong Hilary, the only question is which one?  I really wish Biden had run, or that the democrats would not have pressured every other viable candidate not to run instead of trying to force-feed the presidency to Hilary.  They should have made her earn the nomination.  The only reason Bernie might not win is because the Democrats refused to make this an open primary from the start, and it looks like they will pay dearly for that choice. 

If the democratic party wants to hire me for $1 million per year I can make sure they never lose another election again. 

Last edited by a moderator:
See Pelosi is now calling for stop to electoral vote pending investigations? Left is going to try like hell to install her.  And that will go over well.
Hasn't it been said very recently that refusing to accept the results of the election is a threat to democracy?

TGunz out to make all words meaningless :lmao:

Love it when someone who actually voted for Hillary is now a "Trump supporter".  Hopefully this shtick is in it's infancy and can be improved upon in 2017.  It has potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread