What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Hillary Clinton 2016 thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remarkable how many Hillary supporters don't have even a rudimentary understanding of what's going on with the server investigation(s).  Heads are buried deep in the sand on this.

Remarkable how many Hillary supporters don't have even a rudimentary understanding of what's going on with the server investigation(s).  Heads are buried deep in the sand on this.
It's the world's biggest clown show with those guys.  One after another comes in here and makes fools of themselves.  I'd wouldn't be surprised if each one of them had their own chiropractor based on the amount of twisting and contortions they make defending her.

Regardless of how his presidency is viewed by many, Obama winning both the Democratic nomination and the presidency were landmark events that were difficult to not think of as great moments, regardless of ideology. 

On the flip side, a woman finally becoming  a presidential nominee should be a great moment as well, but when that woman is this crooked and despised, it makes the moment pretty hollow.  I feel bad for woman, who have long waited for this moment, and now have to suffer with this person being the one to do it. What a shame. 

The bad thing is if Hillary loses California now she'll just blame the AP report.
The California vote tomorrow remains the same as it was before this media report. She doesn't need the win but she badly wants it (as  evidenced by her campaign schedule).

Cobalt you're a little late to the game here. For the past year and a half, this thread has been filled with predictions of Hillary's doom. First Biden was going to get in the race because Obama hated her. Then the Clinton Foundation was sure to be her ruin. Then the Benghazi committee was going to take her down- that one went on for months with people gleefully predicting that as soon as she had to testify she was sunk for sure. Then after New Hampshire we were told that her campaign was doomed. Then the Goldman Sachs speeches were hiding stuff.  Now it's all about her being indicted by the FBI which won't even confirm she's under criminal investigation. 

I'll believe it when it happens. In the meantime she's the nominee, and she's going to be our President. 

Your head is buried deep, if you read the text of the IG report you'd realize that the findings are not criminal and violations of the FRA were systemic and not limited to HRC.  If the DoJ are going to indict HRC based on the IG's report they are going to have to include a lot of people in that indictment.  

So now what we are left with is overzealous investigators using millions of tax payer dollars trying to find a smoking gun of criminal wrongdoing or nefarious activity which doesn't exist.  

Regardless of how his presidency is viewed by many, Obama winning both the Democratic nomination and the presidency were landmark events that were difficult to not think of as great moments, regardless of ideology. 

On the flip side, a woman finally becoming  a presidential nominee should be a great moment as well, but when that woman is this crooked and despised, it makes the moment pretty hollow.  I feel bad for woman, who have long waited for this moment, and now have to suffer with this person being the one to do it. What a shame. 
Lol she's probably the most respected woman in modern American history. 

Your head is buried deep, if you read the text of the IG report you'd realize that the findings are not criminal and violations of the FRA were systemic and not limited to HRC.  If the DoJ are going to indict HRC based on the IG's report they are going to have to include a lot of people in that indictment.  

So now what we are left with is overzealous investigators using millions of tax payer dollars trying to find a smoking gun of criminal wrongdoing or nefarious activity which doesn't exist.  
Yeah - no one has said that but you and HRC.  That is not even CLOSE to what that report inferred.

Then the Benghazi committee was going to take her down- 
That may still be the case -indirectly. It was during the Benghazi investigation that it came out that she was using her private email for official business.

And that led to learning that she deleted 30,000 emails. 

And that led to the beginning of the end.

Willie Neslon and Sinn Fein both posted here that Hillary's speech meant nothing, that it would have no effect. That turned out to be EXTREMELY premature, as it turns out. After Muhammad Ali, it was the number one topic on the Sunday morning shows. Four days later it continues to dominate all of the political discussion, along with Trump's idiotic Mexican judge comments (which only reaffirms what Hillary was saying). 

Last week will be remembered as a turning point in this election cycle. 
Sunday morning talkshows are completely a tool of the mainstream media to enforce their beliefs.  Anyone holding this up as an example of anything beyond that is deeply idiotic.

Sunday morning talkshows are completely a tool of the mainstream media to enforce their beliefs.  Anyone holding this up as an example of anything beyond that is deeply idiotic.
The same shows where Susan Rice stood in for a tired Big Hill and blatantly lied about the video...

Lol she's probably the most respected woman in modern American history. 
Oh, Tim.  

Everyone once in a while you post things that make me think that this account really is the biggest fishing trip ever.  This one is in the top 10 here. 

That may still be the case -indirectly. It was during the Benghazi investigation that it came out that she was using her private email for official business.

So what you are saying is, this all started with a... Witch Hunt?

If superdelegates voted proportionally, or by state, Clinton has still won easily.  Sanders is now asking them to ignore voters' stated preferences.  Imagine if this shoe was on the other foot.

If superdelegates voted proportionally, or by state, Clinton has still won easily.  Sanders is now asking them to ignore voters' stated preferences.  Imagine if this shoe was on the other foot.
Pretty sure more inspired people could find exact representations of this in 2008 when Horrible Hillary did it

A highly biased blog (lol at that homepage) that doesn't specifically list a criminal charge but speculating on a mabye violation of the FRA, which cited IG's report which included long running and widespread compliance issues and isn't even criminal.   A lot of people want to take her down, and there are only so many straws left to grasp at.  
Wait, are you questioning the integrity of Dan Abrams and Dan Metcalfe?  And, if you bothered to actually read the article, it was pretty clear her legal,exposure.  But, that would have required you to set aside your assumptions based on the appearance of the website, know who's contributing, and actually read.

Now it's all about her being indicted by the FBI which won't even confirm she's under criminal investigation. 
Let me help here: The FBI doesn't comment publicly on ongoing investigations and the FBI doesn't do non-criminal investigations.

Pretty sure more inspired people could find exact representations of this in 2008 when Horrible Hillary did it
Correct. And she was rightfully university derided at the time. 

And she still withdrew a few days after the final contest while trailing by a much smaller margin than Sanders will be..

Aren't all individuals responsible for deciding which of their emails to delete and which ones to save for record retention policies?  

No you couldn't.  Obama won the popular vote and pledged delegates, and that got the superdelegates on his side.   Sanders doesn't have a case beyond the email server witch hunt and the size of his rallies.  He lost no matter which way you cut it. 

Wait, are you questioning the integrity of Dan Abrams and Dan Metcalfe?  And, if you bothered to actually read the article, it was pretty clear her legal,exposure.  But, that would have required you to set aside your assumptions based on the appearance of the website, know who's contributing, and actually read.
I did read that article and it contained no criminal findings.  And yes, lol at that front page being the source of anything credible and unbiased.  

No you couldn't.  Obama won the popular vote and pledged delegates, and that got the superdelegates on his side.   Sanders doesn't have a case beyond the email server witch hunt and the size of his rallies.  He lost no matter which way you cut it. 

I did read that article and it contained no criminal findings.  And yes, lol at that front page being the source of anything credible and unbiased.  
Tim is not the only delusional one here.  tone1oc is bringing it tonight in spades.

Dan Abrams began his career as a legal commentator for Court TV covering everything from OJ Simpson trial to the International War Crimes Tribunal at The Hague. Currently the Chief Legal Analyst for ABC News, Dan previously hosted numerous legal shows on MSNBC, was the long time Chief Legal Correspondent for NBC News and hosted Chasing Justice on Discovery ID. LawNewz.com will now bring to the web his vast experience covering the biggest legal and criminal cases in America.

Dan Metcalfe is a registered Democrat who has long said that he will vote for Hillary Clinton in November “if she escapes indictment and manages to become the Democratic presidential nominee.”  He served as Director of the Justice Department’s Office of Information and Privacy for more than 25 years, during which time he handled information-disclosure policy issues on the dozens of Clinton Administration scandals that arose within public view, as well as two that did not.  Since retiring in 2007, he has taught secrecy law at American University’s Washington College of Law.  

Damn Elizabeth Warren is tied with Sarah Palin. That's gotta sting.

Among men it Obama, The Pope, and . . . Donald Trump  :lmao:
That's one year. There's always going to be anomalies. 

When its 20 years though, we can draw some conclusions. No woman has ever won this poll for 20 years- except Hillary Clinton.

Dan Abrams began his career as a legal commentator for Court TV covering everything from OJ Simpson trial to the International War Crimes Tribunal at The Hague. Currently the Chief Legal Analyst for ABC News, Dan previously hosted numerous legal shows on MSNBC, was the long time Chief Legal Correspondent for NBC News and hosted Chasing Justice on Discovery ID. LawNewz.com will now bring to the web his vast experience covering the biggest legal and criminal cases in America.

Dan Metcalfe is a registered Democrat who has long said that he will vote for Hillary Clinton in November “if she escapes indictment and manages to become the Democratic presidential nominee.”  He served as Director of the Justice Department’s Office of Information and Privacy for more than 25 years, during which time he handled information-disclosure policy issues on the dozens of Clinton Administration scandals that arose within public view, as well as two that did not.  Since retiring in 2007, he has taught secrecy law at American University’s Washington College of Law.  
I'm not arguing who Abrams and Metcalfe are, there is nothing about that website I will ever take seriously.  That sucks for these esteemed gentelmen.

Nothing in that article was anything other than wild speculation, and certainly doesn't contain any criminal complaints.

Hillary finishing I her speech at Long Beach City College. If I wasn't at my daughter's dance class right now I could reach out and touch her! 

I'm not arguing who Abrams and Metcalfe are, there is nothing about that website I will ever take seriously.  That sucks for these esteemed gentelmen.

Nothing in that article was anything other than wild speculation, and certainly doesn't contain any criminal complaints.
More to the point, though, you fear that the most likely Democrat nominee, having just been seriously wounded by this week’s IG report, is manifestly vulnerable to a much greater wound in the form of a criminal indictment for misconduct that far transcends what the IG report dealt with.  Specifically, as a sophisticated observer, you are aware that Former Secretary Clinton’s intent (known in criminal law as mens rea), or lack of same, is not what matters in this case.  Rather, the applicable legal standard is a mere “gross negligence” one, as specified in the standard national security non-disclosure agreement that she signed and its underlying criminal statutes.  

And when you marry that to the fact that (among other things) her admitted failure to use the State Department’s special classified email system for classified (or potentially classified) information constituted a clear violation of a criminal prohibition, you start worrying big-time.  And this is especially so given that Ms. Clinton did not just violate such laws inadvertently or even only occasionally — she did so systemically.  In other words, her very email scheme itself appears to have been a walking violation of criminal law, one with the mens rea prosecution standard readily met.  

Translation:. I have no idea what I'm talking about, and I have no inclination to try and dig my way out.

This is pretty gross negligence on your part, so we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread