Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ever

Drop Kelce for Allen?

Full PPR.

I own Fleener and Kelce. I've been on the Kelce train all season. Honestly, I'm looking at Allen and Fleener's numbers, and these Indy TE's get fed man. They have more games with over ten fantasy points than not. And what's even more interesting is that they're both getting fed. When one has a bad game, the other does. When they do well, both do well. Which to me feels like they're also a safer play than Kelce, not just boom-bust.

Some further strategy - defense: I have 1st week BYE. Of the guys I could potentially face week-15, they have Bennett, Donnell, Reed, Miller and Rivera. It's not like Kelce is way better than any of these guys, right?

Ever since the pats game, Kelce has been a letdown. If you can get Dwayne Allen go for it.

The Chiefs are a really bad passing offense and the Colts are insanely good. Kelce may be the better talent but if you can't throw the ball effectively you're not going to get production from your pass catchers. I'd def take Allen.

Allen has played in 9 games. He has a TD in 7 of those. He has at least 5 targets in 6 of those. Kelce, from a logic stand point has higher upside. He's more capable of the 7 for 100 and a TD game. But, the reality is, he isn't piling them on. In his last 4 games, he's only broken 60 yards once. The other 3 games were 37, 36, and 19 yards.

I'm taking Allen everytime out of these 2.

Please see mine:

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=722046