Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yak651

TE help - Bennet or Gates

Obvious must win week, Gates who hasn't scored a TD in a while or Bennet tonight against the cowboys who has also cooled off after a good start? Have Gates right now as figure higher scoring game against NE, let me know what you think.

I have to say Gates. Football Outsiders ranks the Patriots as the 2nd worst team against TEs. Gates seems like he is going to be by far the first option in that offense this week, while Bennett is behind Marshall, Jefferey, and Forte in the passing game for the Bears.

I like Bennet.

But primarily because I see how much Brandon Marshall sucks every week and I don't like giving Belichick the chance to screw with my players by scheming against them. All bets are off against the Pats. It could just as likely be a low-scoring slug-fest because BB thinks that's the best way to win.

I can kinda trust the 'Boys to be what they are. So I think Bennet is more reliable this week. Not to mention that Jeffery is still gimpy as well.

Crossing fingers - just put Bennett in over Gates. Tonights game is determining my fate - Bryant, Forte, Bennett and Baily as my kicker - ugggg

With our scoring he got me 26 so very happy, doubt Gates will be close to that. The disappointment was Dez, figured he would light up the bears and he didn't get in the endzone. Really could've used a TD from him :(