What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1pm - Rashad Jennings [Q] - RB, NYG - Active as a backup (1 Viewer)

Active and will start but a #### according to ESPN Sunday NFL Countdown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Per dan graziano at ESPN and others Jennings will be active but Wiliams will start. jennings to be 3rd down back and go from there.

This is awful. I was hoping Jennings wouldn't play so I could roll Williams. How much of the load do we think Jennings will get? Torn between Williams and Mason now.

Am benching Jennings myself....considering going with S.Jackson @ GB (MNF).....over trying to pick up Williams, who I don't see as a great play anyway.

Yahoo blurb...

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports Rashad Jennings (ankle) passed his pregame warmups and will play Week 14 against the Titans.

Advice: Per Mort, Jennings will be eased into the game with an opportunity to earn an increased role depending on how he holds up. Jennings will be hard to trust, however, due to the high risk of re-injury. It's tough because the Giants are facing the league's worst run defense. Play Jennings at your own risk.

So how does this translate for Williams owners?
I think it will change nothing, they were not going to throw to Williams anyways. He still should get most of the GL work as he has all season. I am rolling him in a TD league over Gore. He has scored in 5 of the 7 games he has gotten 10 or more carries. So he scores when he is involved more then not.

So how does this translate for Williams owners?
only to answer as i own both & know many others do as well. sorry not to contribute in a more productive manner.

starting williams. benching rash.

good luck to all.

-biz-

Williams averaged like 7 fantasy points those 4 games Jennings was out. I think we need something more than that in the playoffs.

ETA: Unfortunately my other options suck. LET'S ROLL WITH HIM

Williams averaged like 7 fantasy points those 4 games Jennings was out. I think we need something more than that in the playoffs.
Really? Yeah those just jump off the wire at you in week 14 dont they? Way to put it in perspective.

Hate to be the "yeah but" guy but its a matchup play IMO. tEN's d is really prompting my interest more than awills talent.

I am starting Williams over Jennings and Lamar Miller.
I have Lamar in over Williams right now. But struggling big time with this one
Same here.....but I trust Lamar far more than Williams......it's playoff time. I gotta go with who has the better body of work despite match-ups. Match-ups can bite you if you over analyze. Williams has been pretty weak in a starting role this season.

Going Williams over Gio.
I was thinking the same thing but I have Gio in right now, with Hill shooting his mouth off during the week will Gio get more touches? Who knows, what I do know is my 1st round 12th pick in a 12 team league is starting at the Flex position.... WOW...

Users who are viewing this thread