phowler13

Quick pick 1 rb ppr will answer yours

18 posts in this topic

Man, they're all roughly equal, but for me, I like Crowell first of those but it could go any way.

Against a weak defense with a rookie QB making his debut, I expect a heavy dosage of the run game this week. Deploy 'Crow'

Boom Herron is more involved in the passing game than Crowell, who continues to be on the short end of a 55-45 split and catches only 0-1 passes a game. Murray is probably the most talented but you can't expect rational usage from the coaches. CJ is intriguing going against his former team but the harsh reality is he's in line for 12-14 touches.

The Crow. He is the goal-line back and will get plenty of work. Herron would be second but he is up and down. Idk why murray is rated so highly, he is the RB for the RAIDERS for crying out loud. Since when have the raiders ever been in a position to run? seems like they start each game down by 10 points (obviously not the last 2 weeks-but they will fall hard I promise you)

Crowell. Murray at Arrowhead, pass. Herron is intriguing but I would start Crowell.