What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Green Bay at Buffalo (1 Viewer)

Did Cobb do something to piss off Rodgers? He's rarely been targeted the last couple of weeks...

If refs keep letting Buffalo's DBs hold on every play, this will be a very close game. So far it is like watching the Seattle defense.

Orton is one of the worst QBs under pressure. He just folds when anyone gets near. The anti-Rothlisberger.

Holy hell bench him. He just missed an effing dump off pass. It's three yards away you shmuck!

Last edited by a moderator:
We need to start EJ. We lose nothing at this point. At least Manuel might develop.
It would be pretty odd to do it now, after giving Orton starters' reps in practice, but if Orton doesn't get something going soon, and the Packers do, then I am on board.

Hey look, guys! Our defense and special teams are keeping us right there in the game. Now all we need is minimal competence from our offense to pull out a win. It's in the bag, amirite?

Why do we keep electing to replay fourth down? Both of those punts were good for us.

Edit: Idiots.

Not that I like EJ. But Orton is a pansy and as soon as he got a bit of pressure in him in the KC game he has not been the same.

I like that the refs are letting the DBs for both teams play physically. I wish it would happen more often. I'm sick of the ticky-tack DPI calls we see every week.

So glad FOX didn't show the replay of the cheap shot on Fred Jackson at the end of that interception. I didn't want to see that again at all. <_<

For all the McCarthy lovers out there take a look at special teams and this is a good reason he should get the ax.

He kept Slocum when he got the job and with the thought it would get better and nothing has changed always weak specaial teams. Today blocked field goal and punt return. Slocum should be shown the door when the Packer season ends even if the bring Lombardi trophy home.

McCarthy is just Mike Sherman with a 4 game winning streak to get a Super Bowl. He has feasted on a weak division and been out coached when it comes to playoffs.

For all the McCarthy lovers out there take a look at special teams and this is a good reason he should get the ax.

He kept Slocum when he got the job and with the thought it would get better and nothing has changed always weak specaial teams. Today blocked field goal and punt return. Slocum should be shown the door when the Packer season ends even if the bring Lombardi trophy home.

McCarthy is just Mike Sherman with a 4 game winning streak to get a Super Bowl. He has feasted on a weak division and been out coached when it comes to playoffs.
Yeah...the rest of his record means nothing...bad special teams means fire MM. Never mind he actually out coached Belichick a few weeks ago...

:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread