What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

College Bowl Pool - $50 - LeagueSafe - No Pool in 2018 (2 Viewers)

Also, this is a bit confusing:

Start Making Picks: After bowl game matchups defined. (Mon, Dec 8, 2014 5:00 pm ET) Deadline for Making Picks: All picks due before kickoff of first bowl game. (Sat, Dec 20, 2014 11:00 am ET) Allow picks for BCS Championship Game to be updated after participants are known on Jan. 1st?: YesCurrently, it allows me to rank the CG by just picking the winner....but the last line above would lead me to believe we can change the pick....but is the confidence locked in? I assume it would have to be.

Sorry for rambling
It makes you put a team in now and assign confidence points. When the teams are known you can change the winner. That's the only game that can be changed after kickoff tomorrow.
but just to confirm, the CG will be against the spread as well, right?
As far as I know.

I would suggest pay a spit for every 5 entries up to 25

I.e. 11-14 pay 1st and 2nd only, 15-19 pay 3rd, etc

If we only have 15 or so I think $50 back to 3rd is enough...I'd rather the top teams get the most $

I won't be around from about 7:45 in the morning until after the games start. Anyone in the pool can send an invite. If you want in post in here and I'm sure someone will be available to send an invite. To resend an invite go under rules and it will show the pending ones and just click resend.

The LeaguSafe link is in the first post. Just click on it and sign in and make a payment.

Deadline is kickoff of the first game.

Per usual, I'm trying to get this done at the last possible moment.

1. How where do I send $$$

2. On the confidence is "1" the highest or the least confidence?

Who hoo

3rd place.

Should have asked earlier but when you picked from the drop down Of the 4 playoff teams. You were just picking the champ with no spread and a total score?

Users who are viewing this thread