What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

College Bowl Pool - $50 - LeagueSafe - No Pool in 2018 (1 Viewer)

East Coast Bias

Footballguy
Same rules as last year.

$50 buy in
Confidence Points
Spreads
All picks lock when first game starts except the championship game which can be picked later

Last edited by a moderator:
As commish it shows me the pending picks. I created a second account so I won't have to log in as commish. There won't be any picks for the user EastCoastBias. My picks will be under ECB1. I shouldn't have to log in as commish again since anyone can send invites. I'll only need to log in as commish to delete invites and resend if necessary.

Whatever 2 of you have already made picks I saw them for about 5 seconds. They were bad.

I'm logged in as commish on my home computer so you'll see me online as commish one more time tonight.

As commish it shows me the pending picks. I created a second account so I won't have to log in as commish. There won't be any picks for the user EastCoastBias. My picks will be under ECB1. I shouldn't have to log in as commish again since anyone can send invites. I'll only need to log in as commish to delete invites and resend if necessary.

Whatever 2 of you have already made picks I saw them for about 5 seconds. They were bad.

I'm logged in as commish on my home computer so you'll see me online as commish one more time tonight.
:bag:

We've added 2 more. Use the LeagueSafe link in the first post to pay. If you.must use PayPal send me a PM. Anyone in the league can send invites if I'm not around.

Last year we paid out 4 and last got their money back. With only 11 entries I would think top 3 get paid. Maybe $350, $150, $50.

If anyone has a payout suggestion throw it out.

Jesus nowhere is safe to put any of these confidence points! Ranking them after I come home from drinking tonight seems like the smart play.

[SIZE=14.4444446563721px]Just my opinion, but perhaps not pay out 3rd until we hit 15 people?[/SIZE]

Last year we paid out 4 and last got their money back. With only 11 entries I would think top 3 get paid. Maybe $350, $150, $50.

looks fine to me. thx for running

Dumb question here....I put my most confident pick at 39 confidence points here, right?

It's a tad confusing b/c I naturally want to put the most confident pick at the top, but that only yields 1 confidence point.

Also, this is a bit confusing:

Start Making Picks: After bowl game matchups defined. (Mon, Dec 8, 2014 5:00 pm ET) Deadline for Making Picks: All picks due before kickoff of first bowl game. (Sat, Dec 20, 2014 11:00 am ET) Allow picks for BCS Championship Game to be updated after participants are known on Jan. 1st?: Yes Currently, it allows me to rank the CG by just picking the winner....but the last line above would lead me to believe we can change the pick....but is the confidence locked in? I assume it would have to be.

Sorry for rambling

Start Making Picks: After bowl game matchups defined. (Mon, Dec 8, 2014 5:00 pm ET) Deadline for Making Picks: All picks due before kickoff of first bowl game. (Sat, Dec 20, 2014 11:00 am ET) Allow picks for BCS Championship Game to be updated after participants are known on Jan. 1st?: YesCurrently, it allows me to rank the CG by just picking the winner....but the last line above would lead me to believe we can change the pick....but is the confidence locked in? I assume it would have to be.

Sorry for rambling
It makes you put a team in now and assign confidence points. When the teams are known you can change the winner. That's the only game that can be changed after kickoff tomorrow.

[SIZE=14.4444446563721px]Just my opinion, but perhaps not pay out 3rd until we hit 15 people?[/SIZE]

looks fine to me. thx for running
Did we give the worst team their money back last year? Or am I misremembering
Payouts aren't set. I just set the pool up. I prefer most of the money to go to first and hate paying out last. If anyone wants to suggest a payout go ahead. We currently have 11 paid. That's $550 in the pot. I would have liked to see the winner get $500 but unless we get more people that probably won't happen. There are 2 who requested invites but haven't accepted and 1 who has accepted but not paid. If those 3 pay we are at $700.

Start Making Picks: After bowl game matchups defined. (Mon, Dec 8, 2014 5:00 pm ET) Deadline for Making Picks: All picks due before kickoff of first bowl game. (Sat, Dec 20, 2014 11:00 am ET) Allow picks for BCS Championship Game to be updated after participants are known on Jan. 1st?: YesCurrently, it allows me to rank the CG by just picking the winner....but the last line above would lead me to believe we can change the pick....but is the confidence locked in? I assume it would have to be.

Sorry for rambling
It makes you put a team in now and assign confidence points. When the teams are known you can change the winner. That's the only game that can be changed after kickoff tomorrow.
but just to confirm, the CG will be against the spread as well, right?

Users who are viewing this thread