What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 'Fear The Walking Dead' Thread*** (1 Viewer)

cstu

Footballguy
Watch out, Los Angeles. A zombie apocalypse is coming for you.

The Walking Dead spinoff will be taking over L.A., Variety has confirmed.

The pilot, which will be shot in early 2015, will be set on the West Coast, though it has not been confirmed where the new series will be filmed, as TV Line first reported. The series that is a monster hit for AMC is currently filmed in Atlanta.

Almost from the beginning of The Walking Dead, fans have been curious about what is going on in the zombie apocalypse in other parts of the world, said Charlie Collier, AMC president in September when the network confirmed the pilot order.

Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd and David Alpert will serve as executive producers along with showrunner David Erickson.

After 10 years of writing the comicbook series and being so close to the debut of our fourth, and in my opinion, best season of the TV series, I couldnt be more thrilled about getting the chance to create a new corner of The Walking Dead universe, Kirkman said in September. The opportunity to make a show that isnt tethered by the events of the comic book, and is truly a blank page, has set my creativity racing.

AMC declined to comment.
Sources also tell us that the pilot episode will feature scenes that involve a school, and a hospital...(We know, we just gave it ALL away.)

Further details about the pilot—such as its title, The Walking Dead: Los Angeles is just too easy—are being kept under wraps, but we do know three members of the cast so far. Cliff Curtis, Frank Dillane and Alycia Debnam Carey have already been cast in series regular roles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope we get to see lots of has been actors playing themselves
I think the Walking Dead powers that be takes themselves too seriously to have that happen (and I think they think they'd be biting off of Zombieland).....but that would be money if Adam West, William Devane, Henry Winkler or someone like that was part of the show for a season or a story arc.

I think the Walking Dead powers that be takes themselves too seriously to have that happen (and I think they think they'd be biting off of Zombieland).....but that would be money if Adam West, William Devane, Henry Winkler or someone like that was part of the show for a season or a story arc.
Bill ####in' Murray!

Zow said:
Thunderlips said:
El Floppo said:
Bill ####in' Murray!
I know that ain't your middle name.

It wouldn't be that strange to see a celebrity after a zombie apocalypse in LA.

My vote would be Zack Galifianakis.

Heath Ledger IMO

Heath Ledger IMO
"Why so... braaaiiinnnsss "

I tuned in to the walking dead for the zombies and stayed because i became invested in the characters. I have little interest in tuning in for the sane story yet entirely different characters.

Ooo, I wasn't really excited, though I'm sure I would have given it a shot. Seeing that it's set mostly in civilization got me eager to see it, though.

Ooo, I wasn't really excited, though I'm sure I would have given it a shot. Seeing that it's set mostly in civilization got me eager to see it, though.
It's gotta be better than people running around in the backwoods of Georgia.

Users who are viewing this thread