Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

timschochet

timschochet's thread- Mods, please move this thread to the Politics Subforum, thank you

Hot chicks putting their hair in a bun.  Yeah or nay?

For some reason this drives me nuts.  Takes them down a couple notches on the offdee scale, IMO.

3 minutes ago, cap'n grunge said:

Obama at 12. That will go over well with some conservatives here.

I think it's just a tad high.  Thinking he should be around 15 or so.  Lot of his legacy still hanging in the balance.

ETA:  How did Eisenhower jump 3 spots into the top 5?

1 minute ago, Jayrod said:

I think it's just a tad high.  Thinking he should be around 15 or so.  Lot of his legacy still hanging in the balance.

I wasn't a big fan of the ACA and how it got done but at least he tried to do something. I was a huge fan of how he stabilized the economy when the #### was really hitting the fan and he was a calming force. I agreed with his overall approach to redirect the country away from stupid nation building missions but even in the end there our foreign policy got a little confusing and lacked clarity. I blame Hillary.

Due to the bizarre complaint of somebody not in the league, Tim's league has been moved to the Looking for Leagues forum. 

Are we drafting in the Looking For Leagues forum?  How does that make any sense?

11 minutes ago, Bonzai said:

Are we drafting in the Looking For Leagues forum?  How does that make any sense?

I'd like to draft here but thanks to the complaint by Broncofan, apparently the mods won't let us. 

20 minutes ago, timschochet said:

I'd like to draft here but thanks to the complaint by Broncofan, apparently the mods won't let us. 

Thread Nazi's.  :rant: 

It is funny what ruffles people's feathers.  

Change the title of this thread to Tim's Latest Book.  Nobody would dare enter such thread and then we can do the draft in here.  

1 minute ago, jon_mx said:

Change the title of this thread to Tim's Latest Book.  Nobody would dare enter such thread and then we can do the draft in here.  

Nope. If this is what the mods want, so be it. Wish they'd reconsider, though.

I have no qualms with any of you fellas. You all are good people.

I guess my beef was that the Anarchy League announcement, not the league drafts mind you, was bumped out of the Shark Pool because, as it was told to me, these types of draft threads belong in one of either the LFL or Mock Draft forums.  That didnt make a whole lotta sense to me either, since the SP is for football discussions. :shrug:

I guess I was just looking for some consistency with the FFA manifesto. 

My apologies. 

1 minute ago, BroncoFreak_2K3 said:

I have no qualms with any of you fellas. You all are good people.

I guess my beef was that the Anarchy League announcement, not the league drafts mind you, was bumped out of the Shark Pool because, as it was told to me, these types of draft threads belong in one of either the LFL or Mock Draft forums.  That didnt make a whole lotta sense to me either, since the SP is for football discussions. :shrug:

I guess I was just looking for some consistency with the FFA manifesto. 

My apologies. 

Understood. No problem.

26 minutes ago, timschochet said:

I am going to send a PM to Aaron asking that the draft be held in the FFA. Best I can do.

Worst case scenario - why couldn't it be in this thread? Just "suspend" other discussions for the 2 weeks.

1 minute ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Worst case scenario - why couldn't it be in this thread? Just "suspend" other discussions for the 2 weeks.

Sure, if the mods agree. I'm not doing anything they won't approve, though. 

Wow--bummer that the original thread got moved.  Thank you for changing the title of this thread as I'm not sure that I would have figured that out very quickly.  Pretty lame that somebody that is not in the league complained about it.   

1 hour ago, timschochet said:

I am going to send a PM to Aaron asking that the draft be held in the FFA. Best I can do.

as I explained via PM, I'm not the one who moved it.

I don't mind having a few FFA leagues around from time to time, but also don't want to set a precedent of letting them all use the FFA. So, it's kind of subjective anyway.

Personally, I would have been fine with the Anarchy stuff in the Shark Pool but I can understand why they moved them.

Also, since the board lets you @timschochet someone to alert them when they are up, it's not that hard to have a draft in another forum IMO.