What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What is your Earworm this Friday Afternoon? (1 Viewer)

Superorganism - Something for your M.I.N.D.

Superorganism are a new group made up of a 17-year-old Japanese girl named Orono who lives in Maine and 7 other people who live in London, or at least that’s what they say in an email we got from them a few weeks ago when they released their debut single, “something for your M.I.N.D.” It’s one of those songs that’s maddeningly intoxicating and immediate, something that I could see being the work of 8 different hands in a pot or the drive of one genius and a couple of late-nights with a computer. It’s fizzy and refreshing, built around a captivating stop/start rhythm and vocals that are alternatingly deadpan and passionate. Samples drift in and out like waves, shapeshifting the song in surprising new directions as it floats along to an abrupt conclusion. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, man, yeah. This is righteous.  
that relentless, claustrophobic riff ... churning along to what i consider to be a top-10 lyric of all time - as raw and urgent as anything ever laid down.  

prolly near the top of  "songs i've played the most since, like, i started digging music and stuff"   :thumbup:

high times- the big pink.

eta: 

when the weather gets warm, spotify always knows to throw this at me and that I'm always happy to hear it ... Homerun- 1-O.A.K.

Users who are viewing this thread