What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Atlanta at New Orleans (1 Viewer)

Don't have game here. Brees stats are very poor so far. Not many completions and an interception. Are Falcons doing something out of the ordinary and confusing him?

just cancel this division
At least whoever draws the NFC South winner in the 1st round will get a bye just like the top two seeds in the NFC. It'll be a practice/exhibition game.
Don't be so quick with that thought. 90% of the country thought the Saints @ 7-9 Seahawks a few years ago was a walk and look what happened.. Home field can play havoc, especially in the playoffs. :mellow:

If Atlanta doesn't win this game, all blame to the offense. A bad banged up D getting more banged up as the day goes just shut out* an offense for 3 quarters. What more can they ask

* Saints TD goes against special teams since the opening return went to the ATL half yard line, can't put that on the defense.

I thought he broke the plane... but Graham should have just "gronked" his way into the endzone... it's on him for being a ####### #####.

I don't own Graham and I think that is a TERRIBLE call. I fully expect the NFL to say the refs screwed the pooch on that one. Joke.

Users who are viewing this thread