What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mr. Baseball - Movies you love that got panned (1 Viewer)

kentric

Footballguy
For some reason I really like this movie - to the point where my wife busts my balls for watching it every time its on (which is rather often). I'm not even a huge Tom Selleck fan either, just love the movie. It is a movie which didn't do well in the box office and did not receive any critical acclaim.

Anyway, the reason I mention the movie was to see if it resonates with anyone else and, because I absolutely hate the ending where they make the wife out to be a total americanized #####.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104926/

Charlie Steiner said:
Jackstraw said:
Cannonball Run
I'll see your Cannonball and raise you Hooper. It's only failing was that it was Burt's next movie after Smokey and the Bandit; it just had too much pressure on it to have a chance to stand on its own merits. :kicksrock:
Three damned good movies to get drunk to.

I'll add:

Ronin

Enemy of the State

And maybe I don't remember something about her, but I don't get the ##### thing about Selleck's wife in Mr. Baseball. Selleck has some great underrated movies:

An Innocent Man

Quigley Down Under

3 Men and a Baby

Last Stand at Saber River

Crossfire Trail

All of the Jesse Stone made for TV movies

Users who are viewing this thread