What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Screech arrested after stabbing. (1 Viewer)

Why, for whatever reason, would he be in Port Washington, Wisconsin. Can't think of a reason, no offense Port Washington'ers, to be in Port Washington over the Christmas holiday/New Years. If this girlfriend of his is from there, okay, but otherwise, no reason.

Why, for whatever reason, would he be in Port Washington, Wisconsin. Can't think of a reason, no offense Port Washington'ers, to be in Port Washington over the Christmas holiday/New Years. If this girlfriend of his is from there, okay, but otherwise, no reason.
He's screech and completely broke.

trying to get on this new show called Step by Step. Some dude named Cody.

Less than seven months away from Port Fish Day (the world's largest one day outdoor fish fry)

He lives there. Not sure how long but it's been quite a while now.

Last edited by a moderator:
The article says it's his hometown. Thank you for making me put a white star on this thread.

GTF out of here. When the hell did he move to Port Washington, WI? And, why Port Washington, WI? Did he spin a map of the United States and the arrow he threw landed there. Never knew.

I'm going to say Port Washington seems like a lovely small town. And I'm guessing this guy hits the bars trying to maximize what's left of his Screech Hollywood name hitting on the local ladies. Or trying to, probably a pretty bizarre and sad sight.

I'm going to say Port Washington seems like a lovely small town. And I'm guessing this guy hits the bars trying to maximize what's left of his Screech Hollywood name hitting on the local ladies. Or trying to, probably a pretty bizarre and sad sight.
He has a GF.

I was at a bar in West Hollywood about a dozen years ago and Corey Haim was there, apparently alone, with a huge gut trying to dance with chicks on the dance floor. There was a novelty value to it, but no one was attracted to him. It was truly sad. I remember thinking that this guy had been engaged to Nicole Eggert in her prime, and now he was begging for scraps. I can only imagine this to be a million times the sorrowful spectacle with Screech.

Users who are viewing this thread