What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dallas at Washington (1 Viewer)

Credit Trent Williams with that TD. He got out wide and just destroyed someone. Jackson did the rest.

#39 for the Redskins should be benched for missing that tackle, changing a small gain into a long TD receptions.

Gruden will say he'll have to look at the film on that one.

#39 for the Redskins should be benched for missing that tackle, changing a small gain into a long TD receptions.

That was Amerson, who was on Dez for his first catch too. Why isn't Breeland on him like last game?

That was Amerson, who was on Dez for his first catch too. Why isn't Breeland on him like last game?
I don't think the Skins have their CB's switch sides. So if Bryant lines up on Amerson's side, he's got him. I might be wrong on that one.

Still, the guy was in front of him and Amerson just made a terrible effort at a tackle. The fact that it was a 7-man blitz led to no help downfield.

I don't think the Skins have their CB's switch sides. So if Bryant lines up on Amerson's side, he's got him. I might be wrong on that one.

Still, the guy was in front of him and Amerson just made a terrible effort at a tackle. The fact that it was a 7-man blitz led to no help downfield.
Ah, thanks.

Yeah, inexcusable.

Haslett better be gone tomorrow.

Murray, robbed of a TD on the last play by a bad call, rips off a 32 yard run.

Yeah, Haslett needs to go.

And Gruden will panic, behind in the first quarter, and will likely go to all straight dropback passing. He's a piss poor coach.

Redskins defense and special teams just getting murdered. Up 20-7, Dallas pulls off a successful onside kick. Gruden will talk about Griffin in the postgame presser.

27-7 Dallas, with lots of the second quarter to go. The only way Gruden can get his players to not check out during the game is to be centered on running the ball, which he utterly hates.

Murray, robbed of a TD on the last play by a bad call, rips off a 32 yard run.

Yeah, Haslett needs to go.

And Gruden will panic, behind in the first quarter, and will likely go to all straight dropback passing. He's a piss poor coach.
Cowboys averaging over 10 yards a play and 17 points a quarter. Go Haslett!
Redskins defense and special teams just getting murdered. Up 20-7, Dallas pulls off a successful onside kick. Gruden will talk about Griffin in the postgame presser.
27-7 Dallas, with lots of the second quarter to go. The only way Gruden can get his players to not check out during the game is to be centered on running the ball, which he utterly hates.
I'll bet you're a fun guy to watch games with. :lol:

Fatness is one of the most knowledgeable redskins fans I've encountered. I think he'd fun to watch football with...

Gruden seems convinced that the 6-yard pass over the middle will win the game. Reed catches them short of first downs. Reed drops them. Young drops them.

And Garcon deviates from the gameplan by making a long catch-and-run.

Nice drop Paulsen.

On 4th and 2 Griffin throws an INT near the goalline.

Last edited by a moderator:
Romo has so much time to pass. Good thing the Redskins beefed up their pass rush last offseason.

And just like that Jackson Jeffcoat intercepts one. Pretty athletic play for a big guy.

And Andre Roberts hands the ball back to the Cowboys. :lmao:

Trent Williams is down on the field in pain.

Last edited by a moderator:
And Andre Roberts hands the ball back to the Cowboys. :lmao:

Trent Williams is down on the field in pain.
Roberts was camping out waiting for the ball while the defenders were moving in. Still a drop but that's not how we are taught. It's timing. That was a one clapper that turned into a 4 clapper.

Users who are viewing this thread