What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 Off-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (1 Viewer)

You have to overpay for Gronk. The advantage he gives is silly.
You have to pay. You don't have to OVERpay.

Gronk is awesome, but when you give away half your team and leave holes it doesnt make a lot of sense.

In a redraft league it is pretty obvious to take Murray, Graham, and Green over Gronk. In a dynasty, that deal probably takes a good 2-3 years to swing to the Gronk side, and even then Gronk isn't going to be be light years ahead of AJ green in value.

I guess I disagree. Green was my wr 1b next to Randall Cobb. Demarcos best year is behind him and is going to be lucky to sniff 280 carries, and graham is an unknown.

Gave: Demarco, Jimmy Graham, and Aj green

Got: Gronk, Fred Jackson (I also own marshawn)

Leave me thin at Rb (marshawn,wood head, Josh Robinson, Buck Allen, Dion Lewis, Christine Michael)

But man...Gronk!

My wideouts are now Cobb, Vjax, Watkins, Parker, Eddie Royal.
You gave way too much for Gronk. I generally like all Gronk deals but this one is over the top looney. It might even be a full AJ Green Heavy
Agreed

That's more than overpaying imo. I agree he gives a huge advantage over most TEs but you sent back the second best TE and included a top 10 WR plus a (at least) top 15 RB.

That's a pretty significant package for what may not even turn out to be a huge upgrade at TE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received a snap-accept offer in my email. Pretty pleased with it. 12 Team PPR, flexible lineups.

Gave:

Ladarius Green

ASJ

2016 2nd (high)

2016 3rd

2016 3rd

Got:

Nelson Agholor

Charles Clay

2016 4th.

What's pretty wild is that I had just gotten those 3rds from trading Walford. And I got the 2nd from trading Josh Gordon and a 3rd for Lockett and a 2nd a while ago. And Green, I had gotten for trading...Crabtree and Charles Clay and that 4th, a while ago.

So all together in a couple months, in four separate deals, I gave:

Josh Gordon

Michael Crabtree

ASJ

Walford

3rd

for

Agholor

Lockett

Weird how quickly things like this can fall in your lap. Its just a coincidence that all these deals built on each other, but looking at the end product, I'm obviously very pleased.

That's more than overpaying imo. I agree he gives a huge advantage over most TEs but you sent back the second best TE and included a top 10 WR plus a (at least) top 15 RB.

That's a pretty significant package for what may not even turn out to be a huge upgrade at TE.
Agreed - huge overpay. Earlier this summer I traded Graham and 1.07 (turned out to be Abdullah) for Gronk. And am now sort of regretting it knowing all the hype Abdullah is getting right now...

14 team, 0.5 pt ppr; superflex

Gave: Russell Wilson, Jerick McKinnon

Got: Teddy Bridgewater, Sam Bradford, Devante Adams

I got a lot of ceiling but a lot of risk at the same time-definitely has the possibility to end up as a bad move on my part.

14 team, 0.5 pt ppr; superflex

Gave: Russell Wilson, Jerick McKinnon

Got: Teddy Bridgewater, Sam Bradford, Devante Adams

I got a lot of ceiling but a lot of risk at the same time-definitely has the possibility to end up as a bad move on my part.
14 team superflex interesting deal. Definitely hinges on Bradford's health and how you see TeddyB.

I might have stuck with Wilson but seems a reasonable price to split out a top ranked asset

Gave: Demarco, Jimmy Graham, and Aj green

Got: Gronk, Fred Jackson (I also own marshawn)

Leave me thin at Rb (marshawn,wood head, Josh Robinson, Buck Allen, Dion Lewis, Christine Michael)

But man...Gronk!

My wideouts are now Cobb, Vjax, Watkins, Parker, Eddie Royal.
You gave way too much for Gronk. I generally like all Gronk deals but this one is over the top looney. It might even be a full AJ Green Heavy
Agreed
I third this. Minus AJ and it would have been fair. Why can't I get trade offers like this one?!?

A gives a likely early 2016 1st round rookie pick

B gives Chris Ivory and a likely early 2017 1st round rookie pick

12 team PPR

Perriman Bal WR

For

Rawls Sea RB
Wow. I don't even like Perriman much, but that's awfully quick to jump ship on a first round pick.

Rawls looks promising, but give me the 1st round rookie over the UDFA rookie for now. Seems like a very risky move for the Rawls side.

12 Team PPR Dynasty QRRWWTKD + Flex +SuperFlex, TE Premium, 3 year contracts, no salary

Gave: Ivory, Stacey

Got: McKinnon (I own AP)

My analysis is that I can Taxi McK and make him contract exempt for a year...high end insurance for AP if an injury...and maybe the future in Minny.

But I gave up Ivory, who looks good for this year, leaving me with AP, Hill and the Rams backfield as my starters.

12 team PPR

Perriman Bal WR

For

Rawls Sea RB
Wow. I don't even like Perriman much, but that's awfully quick to jump ship on a first round pick.

Rawls looks promising, but give me the 1st round rookie over the UDFA rookie for now. Seems like a very risky move for the Rawls side.
This is a bit understated for me but the point is made. Way too soon to bail on Perriman for essentially a WW pickup

12 Team PPR Dynasty QRRWWTKD + Flex +SuperFlex, TE Premium, 3 year contracts, no salary

Gave: Ivory, Stacey

Got: McKinnon (I own AP)

My analysis is that I can Taxi McK and make him contract exempt for a year...high end insurance for AP if an injury...and maybe the future in Minny.

But I gave up Ivory, who looks good for this year, leaving me with AP, Hill and the Rams backfield as my starters.
I like this for you

12 team PPR (.75/1/1.25)

Gave: Decker/2nd

Got: David Johnson

I just like Johnson and could use a RB with Ellington hurt and Bell sitting out still. I think Decker is probably worth as much or more but I don't mind an overpay for a guy I want on my team

12 team PPR, flexible lineups 1-3 rb, 1-4 wr, 1-3 te

Trade 1

Gave: Jarvis Landry

Received: 2016 1st round pick (likely 3-8)

Trade 2

Gave: Jordan Cameron and Marqise Lee

Received: Allen Robinson

This is an orphan team (contender) I took over during the offseason and I'm trading around to get my guys. Based on current values the first trade is quite even and the second may favor me slightly.
It's always fun revisiting old trades. These, over time, turned out to be strongly in my favor. The 2016 1st for Landry ended up as the 1.01.

Do we have a Completed Trades (revisited) Thread?

It's always fun revisiting old trades. These, over time, turned out to be strongly in my favor. The 2016 1st for Landry ended up as the 1.01.

Do we have a Completed Trades (revisited) Thread?
ARob yes. Landry for 1.1 not strongly in your favor. Landry's ADP ahead of 1.1 right now.

Users who are viewing this thread