What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Official 2015 Philadelphia Eagles* - Winning when it doesnt count (1 Viewer)

from trade thread - Breer said Rams trade Bradford and 2015 fifth to Eagles for Foles and 2015 sixth AND 2016 second.

The conditional part: IF Bradford fails to start eight games, PHI gets a 2016 fourth, and if Bradford is reinjured (language unclear, I assume a hangnail is excluded?), it becomes a third round pick. Pending clarification, it sounds like the Rams get the 2016 second regardless.

Only 2 QBs have a worse QBR over the last 5 seasons than Sam Bradford (40.7). Chad Henne (36.9) & Mark Sanchez(40.4)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing how much things can change in 4 months. What a mess. If we just gave away next year's 2nd I don't see where the ammo to get MM would come from.

from trade thread - Breer said Rams trade Bradford and 2015 fifth to Eagles for Foles and 2015 sixth AND 2016 second.

The conditional part: IF Bradford fails to start eight games, PHI gets a 2016 fourth, and if Bradford is reinjured (language unclear, I assume a hangnail is excluded?), it becomes a third round pick. Pending clarification, it sounds like the Rams get the 2016 second regardless.
Sounds like the teams are going to have to re-work this deal. Rich Eisen reporting that the language used isn't allowable by the NFL.

Sounds like the teams are going to have to re-work this deal. Rich Eisen reporting that the language used isn't allowable by the NFL.
Classic. Can we just take it back then?

I can't handle this anymore. It's like each update gets worse and worse. Maybe I can go to bed, wake up, and it will all be better? :scared:

I'm numb. If we don't have Mariota on this team by May 1st, this was a complete waste of time and resources.

Wow, from thinking they had moved up to 10 in this trade to possibly giving up a 2nd has to sting. This may be the tip of the iceberg for Chip. Could be a fantastic train wreck in the making.

I can't wait until the 2017 game when Jeff Fisher sends out Foles and those two picks as captains for the coin toss...and Bradford is backing up Russell Wilson in Seattle or selling insurance from a hospital bed.

Foles stinks. I don't like Bradford much but if he meets the second round conditions he's an upgrade from Foles who is back peddling to St. Louis as we speak.

So they lost McCoy, Foles, and Maclin and replaced the, with Bradford and gave up a 2nd rounder for the privilege. I got that right?

Wow, from thinking they had moved up to 10 in this trade to possibly giving up a 2nd has to sting. This may be the tip of the iceberg for Chip. Could be a fantastic train wreck in the making.
You got a bad feeling about this?
In. I almost feel actually sick.

Two years ago this was a talented team that underachieved for a tired coach. Now the talent's mostly been chased out the door and they've actually given up a QB I believe in plus a future pick for Sam ####### Bradford on the last year of a grossly overpaid contract. At this point I pray this is part of some elaborate scheme to trade up to Mariotta because the alternative is :X

On the plus side, after Chip's fired we should have high enough picks to start over.

Heard the same. The illegal sentence alluded to something about "if Bradford's vaaaagina tears and he ends up on the DL...."

It's a different world in this post-Ray Rice NFL.

Foles stinks. I don't like Bradford much but if he meets the second round conditions he's an upgrade from Foles who is back peddling to St. Louis as we speak.
It was fairly obvious that Chip didn't like him.....but I would have thought Foles' value would have been a bit higher around the league.

Is/would Bradford be coveted by anyone in SF? There were those Kapernick rumors this morning.....maybe SF is interested in Bradford and willing to take him and some picks for Kap?

It was fairly obvious that Chip didn't like him.....but I would have thought Foles' value would have been a bit higher around the league.
The Bills would've given more for Foles. Why couldn't they have ripped off Chip twice? :wall:

The Bills would've given more for Foles. Why couldn't they have ripped off Chip twice? :wall:
Twice?

This was a 10-6 team. Think about that.

A 10-6 team that a mad, egotistical coach just blew up.

An always injured underperforming QB with a horrible contract ... shouldn't he have been worth a single mid-round draft pick at best?

I can't wait until the 2017 game when Jeff Fisher sends out Foles and those two picks as captains for the coin toss...and Bradford is backing up Russell Wilson in Seattle or selling insurance from a hospital bed.
With Bradford's salary, more likely dancing girls waving him with palm fronds and feeding him grapes from a hospital bed.

Users who are viewing this thread