What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Official 2015 Philadelphia Eagles* - Winning when it doesnt count (3 Viewers)

JuniorNB said:
Deamon said:
Pigskin Fanatic said:
Bigboy10182000 said:
For the ones who aren't really on board with his moves this season--Is winning 20 games in your first 2 seasons without "your" players not enough to trust him this off-season?
guess u could be an optimist and look at it that way. could also just mean he inherited a good team and decide it wasn't "his" guys, which is not necessarily a bad thing but next year or two will probably be painful. and lets not forget the dismal shape the division had been in during those two years, when was the last time all four teams looked as bad as they did, relatively speaking. tho dismal may be too strong of a word here, winning within nfc east isn't what it use to be. think we just dunno what to make of such a big shift all of a sudden. hoping it's a good thing, of course.
Our odds of winning the super bowl have increased over the last month. I'd say the consensus is that this team is better after he made these moves. At the least it's a lateral move with guys he wants on the team.
I'd say we pushed on quarterback and running back. Got weaker at receiver. And vastly improved at linebacker and corner.
Pushed on RB? We traded Mccoy who wasn't that productive last year, and got Ryan Mathews AND the NFL leading rusher. Both of which are guys that fit Kelly's offense better then Mccoy. Hardly a push.

JuniorNB said:
Deamon said:
Pigskin Fanatic said:
Bigboy10182000 said:
For the ones who aren't really on board with his moves this season--Is winning 20 games in your first 2 seasons without "your" players not enough to trust him this off-season?
guess u could be an optimist and look at it that way. could also just mean he inherited a good team and decide it wasn't "his" guys, which is not necessarily a bad thing but next year or two will probably be painful. and lets not forget the dismal shape the division had been in during those two years, when was the last time all four teams looked as bad as they did, relatively speaking. tho dismal may be too strong of a word here, winning within nfc east isn't what it use to be. think we just dunno what to make of such a big shift all of a sudden. hoping it's a good thing, of course.
Our odds of winning the super bowl have increased over the last month. I'd say the consensus is that this team is better after he made these moves. At the least it's a lateral move with guys he wants on the team.
I'd say we pushed on quarterback and running back. Got weaker at receiver. And vastly improved at linebacker and corner.
Pushed on RB? We traded Mccoy who wasn't that productive last year, and got Ryan Mathews AND the NFL leading rusher. Both of which are guys that fit Kelly's offense better then Mccoy. Hardly a push.
Remember everyone, 1,300+ yards from a RB is considered unproductive.

JuniorNB said:
Deamon said:
Pigskin Fanatic said:
Bigboy10182000 said:
He didn't say unproductive.

McCoy's Y/A were mediocre last season. I'm not doing a search but I doubt it would rank him in the top 15 of RBs. His yardage numbers were a direct result of getting 300+ carries. With that workload, McCoy should have been close to 1500 yards, not 1300.

Last edited by a moderator:
JuniorNB said:
Deamon said:
Pigskin Fanatic said:
Bigboy10182000 said:

McCoy's Y/A were mediocre last season. I'm not doing a search but I doubt it would rank him in the top 15 of RBs. His yardage numbers were a direct result of getting 300+ carries. With that workload, McCoy should have been close to 1500 yards, not 1300.
Pretty sure I heard McCoy lead the league in rushes netting <1 yd.

JuniorNB said:
Deamon said:
Pigskin Fanatic said:
Bigboy10182000 said:

4.2 YPC. Totally unproductive.

The reality is everyone expects 2,200 combined yards or 18 TD's from McCoy. He was wildly underutilized in the passing game due to the addition of Sproles last year, but to say he "wasn't that productive last year" is false.

JuniorNB said:
Deamon said:
Pigskin Fanatic said:
Bigboy10182000 said:

4.2 YPC. Totally unproductive.

The reality is everyone expects 2,200 combined yards or 18 TD's from McCoy. He was wildly underutilized in the passing game due to the addition of Sproles last year, but to say he "wasn't that productive last year" is false.
There you go using unproductive again.

His 4.2 Y/A was well under his career average. For RBs who had a minimum of 200 attempts that would rank him 11th. Only Alfred Morris, Matt Forte, Joique Bell and Andre Williams had a lower Y/A. That's not that productive.

His 4.2 Y/A was well under his career average. For RBs who had a minimum of 200 attempts that would rank him 11th. Only Alfred Morris, Matt Forte, Joique Bell and Andre Williams had a lower Y/A. That's not that productive.
You said he "wasn't that productive" before and just doubled down above, is there a different context you wanted me to use? Does unproductive mean something entirely different than "not that productive"?

I'm not sure what magic number you would deem as "productive," but 4.2YPC is productive to me. As is 1,300 yards on the season. And the 200 attempts stat is pretty lame - he got 200+ attempts because he was getting 4+ YPC.

My bigger point is everyone basically ####ting all over McCoy when he turned in a RB1 season in 2014. He didn't get his 18 rushing TD's or 2,000+ combined yards last year, but to say he's "not that productive" is patently false from any historical context, including the history from just last year.

You said he "wasn't that productive" before and just doubled down above, is there a different context you wanted me to use? Does unproductive mean something entirely different than "not that productive"?

I'm not sure what magic number you would deem as "productive," but 4.2YPC is productive to me. As is 1,300 yards on the season. And the 200 attempts stat is pretty lame - he got 200+ attempts because he was getting 4+ YPC.

My bigger point is everyone basically ####ting all over McCoy when he turned in a RB1 season in 2014. He didn't get his 18 rushing TD's or 2,000+ combined yards last year, but to say he's "not that productive" is patently false from any historical context, including the history from just last year.
I never say "wasn't that productive", someone else did. But ranking 11th out of 15 RBs who had 200 carries in Y/A isn't that productive. I used 200 attempts because I wanted to minimize guys who had a couple big runs which would skew the numbers. When a RB stays healthy and is given a 300+ carry workload he should get 1300 yards. What I deem productive is what you do with your workload. Around 4.5 y/a I would deem to be a good RB1. 4.2 is what I expect from an average guy. His overall numbers suggest RB1 because of his usage, but when you normalize his production he wasn't that great.

I never say "wasn't that productive", someone else did. But ranking 11th out of 15 RBs who had 200 carries in Y/A isn't that productive. I used 200 attempts because I wanted to minimize guys who had a couple big runs which would skew the numbers. When a RB stays healthy and is given a 300+ carry workload he should get 1300 yards. What I deem productive is what you do with your workload. Around 4.5 y/a I would deem to be a good RB1. 4.2 is what I expect from an average guy. His overall numbers suggest RB1 because of his usage, but when you normalize his production he wasn't that great.
Oh, sorry about that - I thought you were the same person.

Again with that 200 cap man - do away with it. You don't get to put a floor of 200 carries if you want to make any legitimate point with your statistics. "He ranked 11th out of 15 on this arbitrary statistic I've come up with." He ranked 3rd overall in rushing yards last year. Who cares about "only for RB's that had more than 214 carries, and at least 40% of those carries had to come on the same days where they breast fed from their mother more than 4 times in one day as a child." The fact that there are only 15 RB's out of 30 starters who can fit your criteria says quite a bit. Why don't we cap it at 300 carries and that way you can say, "He was the least productive back by any measure for RB's with over 300 carries last year."

You want to normalize his production when he played for a full 16 games? You realize a 1,300 yard season puts you in the top 10 every year for the past 5 years and in the top 5 for 3 of those years? YPC seems like an awfully foolish tool to use - my guess is you're going to want a RB on your squad who can carry the ball 300 times in a season. Walter Payton averaged 4.4 YPC for his career. LaDainian Tomlinson averaged 4.3 YPC. You're going to tell me that McCoy's 4.2 makes him "Just a guy. :shrug:"

Again, we're talking about production. The production last year... 1,319 yards, the second most productive rushing total of his career. Feel free to say otherwise, but McCoy was productive last year.

Again with that 200 cap man - do away with it. You don't get to put a floor of 200 carries if you want to make any legitimate point with your statistics. "He ranked 11th out of 15 on this arbitrary statistic I've come up with." He ranked 3rd overall in rushing yards last year. Who cares about "only for RB's that had more than 214 carries, and at least 40% of those carries had to come on the same days where they breast fed from their mother more than 4 times in one day as a child." The fact that there are only 15 RB's out of 30 starters who can fit your criteria says quite a bit. Why don't we cap it at 300 carries and that way you can say, "He was the least productive back by any measure for RB's with over 300 carries last year."

You want to normalize his production when he played for a full 16 games? You realize a 1,300 yard season puts you in the top 10 every year for the past 5 years and in the top 5 for 3 of those years? YPC seems like an awfully foolish tool to use - my guess is you're going to want a RB on your squad who can carry the ball 300 times in a season. Walter Payton averaged 4.4 YPC for his career. LaDainian Tomlinson averaged 4.3 YPC. You're going to tell me that McCoy's 4.2 makes him "Just a guy. :shrug:"

Again, we're talking about production. The production last year... 1,319 yards, the second most productive rushing total of his career. Feel free to say otherwise, but McCoy was productive last year.
his numbers were a result of his usage. I'm an Eagles fan plus owned him in fantasy. He was very disappointing. Sproles was so much better last year. They got rid of him for a reason. He dances too much. Having long runs to even out all of your two yard losses is good for your rushing average, but it doesn't fix all the drives that stall because it's 3rd and 9 after your two carries.

JuniorNB said:
-CE- said:
Snotbubbles said:
-CE- said:
Snotbubbles said:

his numbers were a result of his usage. I'm an Eagles fan plus owned him in fantasy. He was very disappointing. Sproles was so much better last year. They got rid of him for a reason. He dances too much. Having long runs to even out all of your two yard losses is good for your rushing average, but it doesn't fix all the drives that stall because it's 3rd and 9 after your two carries.
Totally agree with this. Remember this trade was more for cap space. We essentially got alonzo and maxwell for him. Getting Mathews who in my mind will get 7-10 carries a game and will excel in that respect because he can't handle being the #1 but could handle being that short yardage guy. Murray will be the guy that is that one cut and go type of RB that chip wants and will be much more productive in this offense. Believe me chip will not over use Murray, and saying that I can see him getting 15-17 carries a game and maybe a recept or 2.

-CE- said:
Snotbubbles said:
-CE- said:
Snotbubbles said:

:shrug:

You put qualifiers in to eliminate subsets of RBs who could skew the data. Like Darren Sproles who under the same conditions rushed for 5.8 y/a but didn't get the same usage. So when he goes for 20 yards, it skews his numbers more than McCoy.

The overall numbers put you in the top 5 because in most of those years only 2 RBs hit 300 carries. If you took all RBs over the past 5 years that had 300 carries (17 RBs) McCoy's year last year would put him behind all the RBs who hit that usage except Cedric Benson 2010, Rashad Mendenhall 2010, Ray Rice 2010, Stephen Jackson 2010, Michael Turner 2011 and Marshawn Lynch 2013. So 11th out of 17.

As far as Payton and Tomlinson. Payton played in a totally different era. Most teams play more nickel D so it's easier to run now. With Tomlinson, you need to factor in carries toward the end of their careers when he wasn't the same level of RB they were in their prime.

I suppose these Mariota rumors will persist until Bradford gets an extension. I fully expected that he'd have one by now, to free up cap space. We're entering the later phase of free agency, where bargains can be had on one-year prove-it deals. And we've still got some significant holes to fill, but rather insignificant cap room to work with. Haven't heard anything promising on the Mathis front, and they apparently plan to keep DeMeco. So why haven't they extended SB? Maybe there really is something to the notion of Bradford as a trade chip?

McCoy's per-game yardage average went from about 100 in 2013 to 82 in 2014. His yards per rush average likewise dropped from 4.9 to just over 4.0. So yeah he was productive last year, but on a per-game basis much less so compared to 2013. Looking just at total yardage is quite misleading. Was he a bum last year? Of course not. But he was no longer a game-changing RB, and the history of the RB position as a whole does not suggest a return to 2013 form was a statistical likelihood.

I suppose these Mariota rumors will persist until Bradford gets an extension. I fully expected that he'd have one by now, to free up cap space. We're entering the later phase of free agency, where bargains can be had on one-year prove-it deals. And we've still got some significant holes to fill, but rather insignificant cap room to work with. Haven't heard anything promising on the Mathis front, and they apparently plan to keep DeMeco. So why haven't they extended SB? Maybe there really is something to the notion of Bradford as a trade chip?
Before he gets an extension he's going to have to be cleared medically--Thats the only thing holding this up. I wouldnt be shocked if they already settled on the figures

The Mariota rumors wont stop after an extansion or even after he's a Jet. So long as Chip is in the NFL these rumors wont go away.

JuniorNB said:
-CE- said:
Snotbubbles said:
-CE- said:
Snotbubbles said:

His usage? How about the lack of his usage in the passing game where he recorded career lows across the board? He got 37 targets last year - that's 18 less targets than he received as a rookie when he only started 4 games. They even gave Sproles a few goalline carries for good measure. Again, a 1,300 yard season on 300 carries - good for third best in the NFL and the second best of his career. One of only two players to get 300 carries. The only production issue that McCoy had was not being called on in the passing game like he had in years past.

Receptions per year:

Seems like a pretty drastic fall there.

JuniorNB said:
-CE- said:
Snotbubbles said:
-CE- said:
Snotbubbles said:

His usage? How about the lack of his usage in the passing game where he recorded career lows across the board? He got 37 targets last year - that's 18 less targets than he received as a rookie when he only started 4 games. They even gave Sproles a few goalline carries for good measure. Again, a 1,300 yard season on 300 carries - good for third best in the NFL and the second best of his career. One of only two players to get 300 carries. The only production issue that McCoy had was not being called on in the passing game like he had in years past.

Receptions per year:

hate to keep beating this horse, but that might have had something to do with his 5.5 ypr compared to Sproles at 9.7 - who's number would you be calling more often in passing situations?

i also think this study points to what many Eagles fans saw with McCoy and his effectiveness last year. http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/rb

JuniorNB said:
-CE- said:
Snotbubbles said:
-CE- said:
Snotbubbles said:

Receptions per year:

Can't we all just agree that Shady had a decent year, but not the great one we may have all expected. And that Murray+Kiko > Shady in Chip's style of offense? Murray is more the runner he wants, and we got Kiko too. Not sure how this isn't an upgrade any way you spin it.

JuniorNB said:
-CE- said:
Snotbubbles said:
-CE- said:
Snotbubbles said:

Receptions per year:

Can't we all just agree that Shady had a decent year, but not the great one we may have all expected. And that Murray+Kiko > Shady in Chip's style of offense? Murray is more the runner he wants, and we got Kiko too. Not sure how this isn't an upgrade any way you spin it.
I'm absolutely willing to conceded that Shady has a decent year, but not the year you'd expect for a guy being drafted somewhere between 1st - 3rd overall for fantasy purposes.

I'm just tired of all this bull#### "unproductive" talk. A guy like Steven Jackson was unproductive.

JuniorNB said:
-CE- said:
Snotbubbles said:
-CE- said:
Snotbubbles said:

Receptions per year:

I'm absolutely willing to conceded that Shady has a decent year, but not the year you'd expect for a guy being drafted somewhere between 1st - 3rd overall for fantasy purposes.

I'm just tired of all this bull#### "unproductive" talk. A guy like Steven Jackson was unproductive.
I guess "not that productive" is totally subjective. To me, it meant that he didn't run as well as I expected him to. Maybe my expectations of him were different then yours, or another fans. But to me, his season wasn't overly productive and impressive. Could be because he's not as good, or maybe was hurt, or maybe my expectations too high, or maybe just the way the coach used him. But if Chip didn't want to use him, then I'd rather a guy that fits what Chip wants to do, and a guy that our coach (not myself) is comfortable using the way he wants. This guy(s) is Murray (and mathews). I think a lot over 50% of NFL fans/analysts would say that we improved overall at RB.

@JasonLaCanfora: Eagles reworked deal w/Connor Barwin guaranteed his '15 salary ($6.4M) plus $3M of '16 salary. Nice reward. Been a great signing for them

Count me as one who thinks we aren't out of the MM sweepstakes. I think that Kelly has done everything he can do before the draft...short of trading for the number two pick to put himself in a position where if it comes up....he can work something reasonable out for MM. I think that he likes Bradford and is willing to go into the season with him as his QB....but I wouldn't be shocked a bit if on draft night they move Bradford for CLE's 1 (or someone elses 1) and then package that, their 1 and next years 1 for MM....and that's only if his stock doesn't keep dropping. The Bradford situation doesn't sit right.....last year of a deal...unless they hammer something out before the draft....I"m convinced he's subtley dangling him.

As a season ticket holder who suffered through the 2013 home game vs the NYG with Matt Barkley unable to do anything, have to ask if Tebow in the spread (ran at UF) is better as a QB3 than Barkley.

The Eagles D gave up 5 FG's IIRC and lost 15-7. The D scored a TD on a botched ST snap. Foles was out with a concussion from the prior game, Vick pulled up lame w/a hammy... and the offense scored 0 points. Couldn't even move the ball to get a FG. Sucks to lose when the D gives up no TDs.

Of course, Barkley in year 3 should be better than Barkley as a rookie, so IDK but that game left a baaaaaad taste in my mouth.

Box score from that game (200 yds total offense, 0 offensive pts):

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201310270phi.htm

Plus #culture, right?
Its the system. Any QB can succeed in Chip Kelly's system. That is why it was smart to let Foles go! (Still bitter Foles fan and dynasty owner)
You don't give up 12M in cap and draft picks if this was anywhere near true.You'd just start a terrible Barkley.

Speaking of Matt Barkley, I thought he was a great value pick with tons of upside? :sarcasm:

Cary Williams to Seattle and Bradley Fletcher to NE

Interesting :coffee:
Huge downgrades for both
Two of the dumbest franchises in the leagues right there.
That why I said it was interesting. Chung looked awful here and started for a SB team last season. :shrug:
Brilliant moves by Sea and NE. We ignore the responsibilities that CB have in this defense. They play on an island most of the time. You're going to get toasted by the Becham Jr/Dez Bryant's of the world doing so.

If you think Fletcher was bad here, wait until you see Maxwell.

Huge downgrades for both
That why I said it was interesting. Chung looked awful here and started for a SB team last season. :shrug:
Brilliant moves by Sea and NE. We ignore the responsibilities that CB have in this defense. They play on an island most of the time. You're going to get toasted by the Becham Jr/Dez Bryant's of the world doing so.If you think Fletcher was bad here, wait until you see Maxwell.
Maxwell is already in a bad spot IMO. With the money he got and him being one of the better FA's people are going to want Revis but he's not that. I do think he'll be better than Fletcher and should be better than Cary though. Fletcher lost his head the second half of last season and he was flat out awful. He needed out of here. Cary was better than people gave him credit for IMO and he'll fit in nicely in Seattle.

Huge downgrades for both
Brilliant moves by Sea and NE. We ignore the responsibilities that CB have in this defense. They play on an island most of the time. You're going to get toasted by the Becham Jr/Dez Bryant's of the world doing so.If you think Fletcher was bad here, wait until you see Maxwell.
How would you have improved the secondary?

Huge downgrades for both
I would have drafted Bradley Roby last year instead of Smith and never had any problems

Huge downgrades for both
Maxwell is already in a bad spot IMO. With the money he got and him being one of the better FA's people are going to want Revis but he's not that. I do think he'll be better than Fletcher and should be better than Cary though. Fletcher lost his head the second half of last season and he was flat out awful. He needed out of here. Cary was better than people gave him credit for IMO and he'll fit in nicely in Seattle.
There's no stats that put what Williams and Fletcher were responsible to do into proper context. Maxwell played for an elite defense opposite of Sherman. Change roles and he'll look as bad, if not worse. That is all I'm saying. It's Namdi all over again.

Both players were coveted by Superbowl teams. That's your first hint. This makes it two years in a row where we chose to cut players and get nothing in return(DJax last year).

Devin McCourty just signed for near the same guaranteed. Maxwell isn't close to the same talent. Another hint.

ShaHBucks said:
JetMaxx said:
ShaHBucks said:
Bigboy10182000 said:
ShaHBucks said:

Huge downgrades for both
I would have drafted Bradley Roby last year instead of Smith and never had any problems
Imagine drafting him or Denard?? :angry:

ShaHBucks said:
JetMaxx said:
ShaHBucks said:
Bigboy10182000 said:
ShaHBucks said:

Huge downgrades for both
Imagine drafting anyone not named Marcus Smith?

Heres everyone that went after 22.

C Dee Ford DE Auburn

CIN Darqueze Dennard CB Michigan State

SD Jason Verrett CB Texas Christian

PHI Marcus Smith DE Louisville

ARI Deone Bucannon SS Washington State

CAR Kelvin Benjamin WR Florida State

NE Dominique Easley DT Florida

SF Jimmie Ward SS Northern Illinois

DEN Bradley Roby CB Ohio State

MIN Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville

ShaHBucks said:
Bigboy10182000 said:
ShaHBucks said:
Bigboy10182000 said:
ShaHBucks said:

Huge downgrades for both
There's no stats that put what Williams and Fletcher were responsible to do into proper context. Maxwell played for an elite defense opposite of Sherman. Change roles and he'll look as bad, if not worse. That is all I'm saying. It's Namdi all over again.

Both players were coveted by Superbowl teams. That's your first hint. This makes it two years in a row where we chose to cut players and get nothing in return(DJax last year).

Devin McCourty just signed for near the same guaranteed. Maxwell isn't close to the same talent. Another hint.
Your hatred of all these moves got old really fast. You used to post good stuff, now you just seem bitter about every move. Enjoy the ride man, Chip doesn't give a #### what you or anyone else thinks, let's just see if it works and if it blows up, then it blows up.

ShaHBucks said:
Bigboy10182000 said:
ShaHBucks said:
Bigboy10182000 said:
ShaHBucks said:

Huge downgrades for both

This is the exact opposite of Nnamdi. Nnamdi never got thrown at. Like EVER. Maxwell got thrown at a ton because people were avoiding throwing at Sherman. THe point that he played next to Sherman makes a STRONGER case for Maxwell then if he played next to some chump.

I wouldn't go as far as "coveted". Fletcher sucked and is going to be fighting for playing time in NE. Not starting. And Williams was better then he showed in Philly, I'll admit. But they just lost Maxwell and needed to sign someone. No question Seattle would have rathered Maxwell then Williams. We had the money to spend, how are you in the least bit upset about the upgrade from Williams to Maxwell?

Terrible logic here, I'm sorry.

ShaHBucks said:
JetMaxx said:
ShaHBucks said:
Bigboy10182000 said:
ShaHBucks said:

Huge downgrades for both
Imagine drafting anyone not named Marcus Smith?

Heres everyone that went after 22.

C Dee Ford DE Auburn

CIN Darqueze Dennard CB Michigan State

SD Jason Verrett CB Texas Christian

PHI Marcus Smith DE Louisville

ARI Deone Bucannon SS Washington State

CAR Kelvin Benjamin WR Florida State

NE Dominique Easley DT Florida

SF Jimmie Ward SS Northern Illinois

DEN Bradley Roby CB Ohio State

MIN Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville
Ya that was an awful pick. Don't think anyone disputes that. Hopefully he's more on the ball this year.

Here we go again...

ESPN's Josina Anderson passes along buzz from the Pro Day circuit that "some coaches" around the league are "not convinced" the Eagles will keep Sam Bradford.

There's belief in league circles that Bradford will be used as trade bait to get to the Titans at No. 2 overall, where Chip Kelly could select Marcus Mariota. Kelly's affinity for Mariota is well known. Kelly has shown he isn't scared to make bold, complicated football decisions. It's anyone's guess as to what he'll do. We also wouldn't rule out a trade up to No. 1 overall. Bradford's pocket-passer style would fit well in new Bucs OC Dirk Koetter's offense.
I'm convinced Chip is going to trade Bradford to the Skins for #5.
No chance this happens. What are you basing this on? Wash wouldn't trade with us. Their one trade already bit them in the ### for RG3, the public outcry and wanting the owners head isn't worth the risk of giving philly a potential franchise qb that they can beat them with for 10+ years.
Can't imagine Washington would help Chip's dreams come true at any price.

Here we go again...

ESPN's Josina Anderson passes along buzz from the Pro Day circuit that "some coaches" around the league are "not convinced" the Eagles will keep Sam Bradford.

There's belief in league circles that Bradford will be used as trade bait to get to the Titans at No. 2 overall, where Chip Kelly could select Marcus Mariota. Kelly's affinity for Mariota is well known. Kelly has shown he isn't scared to make bold, complicated football decisions. It's anyone's guess as to what he'll do. We also wouldn't rule out a trade up to No. 1 overall. Bradford's pocket-passer style would fit well in new Bucs OC Dirk Koetter's offense.
I'm convinced Chip is going to trade Bradford to the Skins for #5.
No chance this happens. What are you basing this on? Wash wouldn't trade with us. Their one trade already bit them in the ### for RG3, the public outcry and wanting the owners head isn't worth the risk of giving philly a potential franchise qb that they can beat them with for 10+ years.
Can't imagine Washington would help Chip's dreams come true at any price.
Exactly.

Pretty sure he knows its out of the question, he just insists on trying to get a response to his nonsense theory. Probably the last team in the league that would trade their pick to Philly is washington.

Users who are viewing this thread