What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFC Wild Card Game: Detroit at Dallas (1 Viewer)

Winner?

• Total voters
Anybody else just see the video of the fans RUNNING into the stadium? They do realize that it's assigned seating and this isn't Black Friday right?

What was up with the echo effects during the interview with Erin Andrews and Tony Romo? That was one of the strangest audio effects in sports talk I've ever heard.

What was up with the echo effects during the interview with Erin Andrews and Tony Romo? That was one of the strangest audio effects in sports talk I've ever heard.
Yeah, while that was happening all I could think was "Since when is T-Pain producing football interviews?"

Anybody else just see the video of the fans RUNNING into the stadium? They do realize that it's assigned seating and this isn't Black Friday right?
This whole broadcast has started off odd, IMO. No reason why it should be any saner, considering it's Dallas, I guess.

Stafford is the biggest wild card. He can make the difference whether the Lions get blown out or if it is a good game.

As much as this pains me to say this...

Cowboys 31 Lions 7

Just don't see a scenario where the Cowboys don't blow them out... can't trust Stafford.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't expect the Cowboys to get this far. I'm not confident in the defense to stop Calvin, just hoping the line gives Romo enough time to put up a ton of points.

Cowboys included their playoff ticket options with the season ticket package; going to see more or a home field advantage for this one than most of the regular season games (when visiting fans snapped up a lot of seats).

Stafford is the biggest wild card. He can make the difference whether the Lions get blown out or if it is a good game.
Lions D-Line needs to stop Murray with 4 upfront and Stafford needs to not turn the ball over and its the Lions game all the way.

Great start for the Lions

Force a 3 and out on defense then get a big play and go up 7

Was that Chruch that Tate burned for the TD?

Users who are viewing this thread